Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 611 The FearObligationGuilt of Doubt separating myself from using doubt to cross reference reality.

Doubt.
There have been times when I face limitation, and I begin to doubt. Sometimes it is moving into self judgement, as an act of comparison to limited values, I stop and I breath, I slow down, I accept myself as who and what I am in as far as the shape of my nose etc.
But in being aware of space and time, I realize I have to reassess what is here as much as I am able, so that when I speak it is as close to common sense as I can possibly be, it is much like playing in tune on a violin. In playing there comes a point where one just senses in some way when something is in tune, one has to really listen without listening if that makes sense.
So, doubt is a lot like this, I can get stuck in an idea that I do not know well enough to explain, as in not having enough sense of detail and or, the sense of swimming in uncertainty where a sense of listening is no longer being used. And then, in allowing a belief, as being in separation from listening here, one gets caught in fearing a loss, but there is no loss, as there is only listening here. 
And like playing the violin one needs structure to express. So, one’s memory has to move with structure, not the past, but the here, as this physical world. Then does one know the score.  So, if one’s inner self is not mirroring the outer world, developing a sense of it, then one is not here in understanding, and then one cannot grow, thus the control of the imagination by media and knowledge and information without practical application is a crime against life, which means the  pyramid scheme in place though financial structures that suppress life will never work and cannot work, it is a useless endeavor. It will lead no nowhere. The mind must be here, equal and one with the physical world.
We are like computers where we build neurons that map this world, the physical can grow sensibility to function here, with great plasticity, like humans are a self building robot when given what is needed to build as the nutrients as things that are the same as on this earth- so to speak. If our access is enclosed in a box, and we are feed pictures with drama, we are distracted from reality, overall, and we become a chaos, in separation from the physical world, which is what is happening. Our children are so in separation  and the fantasy is a program that disconnects the child from life, from the physical world. They are not given, or allowed access to substantiating structure, and/or the lack thereof takes a lifetime to correct and then life as passed and the flesh is consumed by the television imagination as mind, a state of inequality to life, here. Thus potential cannot be reached. Thus the present system is one of insanity, and is life in destruction.
It must be forgiven,  because it cannot work.  We are like walking bubbles of snow storm, and this is the valley of the shadow of good and evil, the self in separation from life.
Life was for us to become creators and for this to happen, each must become equal and one to the physical, remembering self with substance that forms the physical, seeing the parts and the whole.
So, all insult is the bully of limitation and cannot define us unless we accept and allow it. Insult has no solution.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear insult.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to doubt
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become doubt as an end game and to not look at doubt as a sign to cross reference my sense of here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am obligated to stand as the beliefs of another as a mind consciousness system.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to cloud myself as mind into a thought of fear of loss, as in guilt, as an idea that respect means to accept another's ideas, beliefs, opinions as valid and that this is the end of the line, when this is building understanding of a starting point that can then be moved into what is best for all, as in cross referencing reality, here, no matter what, to realize in thought word and deed that which is good and does no harm.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear insult
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that something can be lost, and to see, realize and understand that doubt is simply a sense that I can reconnect, to realign, to check alignment to expand in awareness in practical common sense of physical reality, to investigate here, as this physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that I can stop, slow down and breathe, and say out loud, okay, I want to cross reference something, to investigate the form as belief, opinion and idea here, to take a look and reconsider what is best for all, as this is the only choice to reach the full potential of myself as life here, as what is best for self, is best for all
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to, when and as I become doubt, to simply say, wait a moment, I am doubting what I am saying, and want to recheck, to investigate, to rebook here, to make sure I am clear in where I stand, as life changes in every moment and nothing is fixed, and yet here is understandable, because life would life, and for life to exist each point must be aware of itself ,as to be life is to share life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become locked in doubt.
I forgive myself for allowing and  accepting myself to tense up, in and as my chest area, to doubt, to fear being wrong, and to move into righteousness, into blame and spite, where I project justifications in a belief that something outside of myself is a hinderance forgoing my own gift as myself as life as an innate ability to sense reality in quality, duration, extent, dimension, movement, development, substance, my resistance as rejection of here into a belief to ostensively   protect myself from a personal idea of fear of loss,  for example, that I must be perfect or that something bad will happen if my words are not accepted in a way that leads to immediate mutual understanding , not seeing realizing and understand that every moment is change, and that change can be realized in every moment, thus doubt is a gift to fine tune oneself, like double checking oneself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear exposing a moment of doubt as though having a doubt means there is something wrong with me, as though I am supposed to be certain in every moment, which is a belief that distracts, a stagnant inner act of self interest in separation from here.
I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realize and understand that it is with all life as every form around me that I understand myself here, as this is creative play, thus, interacting with all of the physical world, considering it,  is the way and the means to the end as in creating in ways that do no harm.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize and understand that bullying is arguing limitations, and as such cannot define who and what I am, as it is the physical that defines who and what I am.
When and as I find myself reacting to my own sense of doubt, and moving into an energetic reaction of inferiority, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I bring myself here,, grounding myself in practical reality as the physical, and I assess practically what it means to be life, what it means to exist as a physical beingness here, to take that which is good and does no harm, and to see, realize and understand that I am a physical beingness that as life can investigate this physical world and understand what is best for all.
When and as I find myself making doubt larger than life, I stop, I breath, I slow myself down, I humble myself, ground myself, become thankful, gracious and give gratitude to reality as in respecting what it means to be a physical being, because the physical is the way and the means of life here, because the physical is life in expression.





No comments:

Post a Comment