Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Structure and Pressure Day 813

One of the things I notice within moving into restoring a natural ability to be present in this reality, is the idea of pressure. Meaning, if I can walk into a room and read the people in the room to engage with those I deem “ interesting,” then what I am reading is varying degrees of pressure as holding beliefs and opinions and ideas; which overall is a construct of perception about reality in relation to survival, as what is a “ more “ in terms of defining myself in this one life. 

I am looking at pressure, with my physical body, as being a form of resistance, and as being what I allow as I stand as something, be it a word or an idea. The idea of myself being made larger than the life around me, as I allow this to define who and what I am and forgetting to realize that everything around me is the same as me. Within this I am living in a creation that is a geometry of form, to which I miss if I allow what I define myself as, as being more than this reality.

I can be so self in-volved in my mind, as beliefs, opinions and ideas that I spend my life weaving that in front of me instead of standing equal and one within it as a pressure of values I am in the presence of that is somewhat “ in front of me” as though I am juggling imagery, or I can be self honest and respect this reality, realize the value of it as life, and realize my own resonant belief system that I built, that I allowed according to the culture, the human social environment into which I was born that was of the same. And yet, because of a focus on a practiced as embraced and self built resonant construct, this lead to that limited construct being the motivation of who and what I am. I mean, I PRACTICED THIS with consistency, as what I hold within myself is what comes to motivate my actions, just as a musician practices moving within a certain form to master that movement, creating easy cross reference of that form to the extent a continual cross reference with all aspects of the discipline has motivated effective performance!

In this, the opposite in and of and as self nullification as self derogation can build a personality that motivates resistances to reality, and become reactive every time the outer world does not meet that inner world which is living a protection and defense instead of real present living! The amazing thing about this is that this shows great creative capacity, and the ability to live a full life as one can reflect this reality, and move with and as it, which I believe to be what it means to not only create heaven on earth, but also form a more harmonious life experience - one that in some ways, would have more of an eternal quality. Ego is the distraction from realizing this. It is the dis-ease of not realizing being present in reality. 

If someone were to be more present, within a society of limited moralities as resonant structures that are of a pressure, a weight, as what one carries and stands within and as, then those with greater presence, would be shunned by those caught in a resonant morality that is a construct in separation from that reality which makes that person’s life possible! As has been referenced by Christ, it has been said that to step outside of that social/cultural collective morality, father would be in conflict with the son, and daughter would be in conflict with the mother, the family would be in conflict with those who step outside of a false inner construct of morality, one that is built from environmental practices turned into rituals. That morality a creation of the human, and not a creation that respects all things, taking the good as what does no harm, because one must give as one would receive . It is to forgive this, and refocus and rebuild a relationship to this living reality. It is a physical reality, it is bringing one’s heaven down to earth, to birth self as life, equal and one.

Self honesty blows up the inner morality and sees its detriment to the life that one is.  Self forgiveness of a false and limited morality, that is of a weight, or pressure on the organ as the human body, releases that and aligns it with reality. It corrects its imbalances. 

The problem is that one’s inner resonant construct comes to motivate because it compounds as what one has practiced, even when the consequences are resistances to what would build greater and deeper relationships with this reality. If one’s social network is caught in the borders of a resonant and limited-because-it-lacks-connection-to all-things-mind consciousness system,  it will cause isolation and an inability to connect with anything other than that resonant ego construct. It creates a marker of NOT even being able to transpose what another says and does that may be intrinsically the same! One loses all ability to transfer the tasks, which is real creative and critical thinking skills development. 

One marker of this is getting lost in assumptions, which is forgetting how one came to compose a resonant structure that is causing conflict with the greater world. I remember within playing the violin, that one cross references one’s movements, and remembers the small things practiced, in which one can move with super speeds, and remembering how all of that ability to be present developed as a series of steps. It was more a dynamic interaction than a linear development. It moved within personal, mind, brain, social and physical relationships working in tandem, sensing the pressures the tensions, where something was not moving with ease, and where something was “ correct” because of a sense of balance or of being in tune. It is the same within respecting all things as this physical reality, where this reality is created and where if one is in respect of this reality, what is eternal is more visible, and one realizes that one cannot accept what causes harm or what suppresses opportunity in what develops the potential of each as life to realize being equal and one to all things, as the physical. 

One references this world around one and not only a resonance of memorized ideas about things as that is not real experience. That is a mis-use of the mind, or that imagination, visible in the resistances to reality, where one can sense this because of pressures in the body. One is not moving with ease. One is not silent and respecting what is here, as this reality. One is projecting.

I can stand in my own resonance and blow it up, to correct it, to forgive and realign, through knowing myself as my acceptances and allowances within beliefs, opinions and ideas that I never lived, that are more based on knowledge and information rather than experience. 

I must synch what is within with what is here, as the physical, to realize a presence of all things and rebuild the words I have accepted to be aligned with the practical reality, to practice a focus of and as a relationship of respect of my words to what is here. This, in itself is practicing being grounded here, self honest with what is here, knowing each step, to place my attention towards the physical. This is more of a pressure that is of no pressure within in a way. It removes assumptions, made visible in that one can remember the sequences of development or building as alignment to this reality. Here, one would remember what happened yesterday, today and tomorrow. I can only fathom it would mean the end of time.

I cannot fear a false morality, or the cry of “ not wanting to die” of such a resonant entity. It is simply a state of non-focus on this reality, and as such, it is a cry for life. That resonant shadow as what has been accepted and allowed as practiced that has come to motivate one’s actions, as one’s spells, will resist change. It is like a dog needing real training. In the beginning, it will take more time to correct a lack of correct action because it is harder to correct a mistake than it is to have learned something correctly from the get go. Yet, this is a gift, to ensure that one realizes the only solution has no short cuts, as the real solution is to always investigate, as cross reference until one senses what is in tune, what has a more eternal quality to it. 

This reminds me of the novel “ Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” as I found upon reading that novel that there are no short cuts, as one must realize each part, care for it, and place it in a way that one knows it, has awareness of it, and can therefor piece it back together after taking it apart. Putting all the parts back and finding a remaining piece, will extend the time it takes in the practice of caring for what one constructs, as one does not have the ability to motivate the machine without all the parts working in tandem. Taking things apart and putting them back together would lend a sense of each part and the interlocking whole. That would be amazing! 


The way I see this at the moment, is that each word must be placed and learned with a living relationship to reality, a living experience of the words, to the extent one remembers how one became more present towards life, which manifests as a capacity to realize the path of least resistance in others, which is, a state of realizing there is no such thing as criticism! Which is awesome. It also lends a joy of silence, of being still to listen and to hear separation and what is real, as the physical. The moment we are in assumptions, and cannot remember the joy of becoming more present, is the moment we rushed the construction of who and what we are.  And, to note, that we will make mistakes in this process, because that is how we learn, how we become more present in creation, which is earth, which is physical and works in expansive abundance when we realize that this here, is life. There is no such thing as an after-life. This here, is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment