Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 12 The Human Physical Body

 Day 12 
Last night a woman was at my home. We had to walk in the dark to her car. She got up from the table and prepared to leave. The noises coming from her, accepted as normal, were subtle but so loud to me. She was sighing and making slight grunting noises as she moved. Her movement was laborious, as though it involved a great effort. There was no “quiet” in the way she moved. As we walked to her car, she could not see and started to veer off at an angle. She walked like she was about to fall over and I could see that the way she lifted her legs that one was much harder for her to lift than the other. And her breathing, such effort. She had very little awareness of her physical body, and moving her body was difficult and, to me, painful. I don’t think that she was very aware of this. This had taken years to get this way, and the slow constriction of herself went unnoticed as this progressed slowly. As I sat with her I did not notice this, she was well spoken and direct, it was when she stood and moved that I noticed her, as herself, as her physical body moving as though it took a lot, a lot of attention. Just as we got to her car, there it was, like a big swirling massive storm, like a mirage around her. I had seen this before, just before my husband died.
So, what desteni is talking about can be seen, this storm of energy is seeable.
But we do not need to see this, just feel yourself in your human physical body, if it does not move with ease, and freely, if it seems laborious to move, if  your legs are insecure, as though you walk with stilts, then you are a mind consciousness system with a storm encircling you, and this storm is consuming you to the point where there is no longer any awareness of you as your physical body, and what little driving source is left is being sucked dry by your mind, that which is an alternate picture reality, of limited design, consisting of all the relationships you have ever made, in self interested support, that are of judgement in any way shape or form about this physical world, these judgements are the fire of the grid that is your mind consciousness system.
The priests in the church would scream that if one did not follow “god” hell and damnation were the outcome, but they did not qualify that “god” and led a belief that this “god” had a beard and white air and lived in a separate world surrounded by angels. Hell and damnation are the outcome of following a FALSE god, and that false god is the father, lord in heaven, the real “god” is the gift of life, this physical world. The hell and dam-nation is your mind. So, many have said to stop the mind, maybe it is time to listen.
It is time to forgive yourself and bring your self back to the physical world as this is what is real. All you need do to see if this is true is look at the state of your human physical body. Please do not take my word for this, you can discover this for yourself.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to place my thoughts, feeling and emotions as what is real and to not be aware of my human physical body, to the point where I abdicate my self responsibility as what is happening within my human physical body, to doctors and a system of profit where profit obviously cannot exist within the medical field were the human aware of their human physical body, where the human would be able to realize what was happening within their human physical body and be able to correct imbalances them selves.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear walking away from everything I have been lead to believe and to try something because I fear what others might think, do or say if I stopped following the “norms” of a society that has not solved many of the abuses most of us are aware of today.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to reject something outright before suspending my beliefs and carefully looking at what is being said by a group of people who are suggesting that the human is separate from this physical world into and as a mind consciousness system that takes the source of self and divides it into energy in and as polarities that manifest as thoughts, emotions and feelings, lead by desires, wants and needs of more than and less than, of judgement, that manifest as ego, building a personality that is the collection of society, culture, education and family relationships built to support a system of inequality that if the likeness and image of a profit based system that is a game of survival and greed, which has been accepted and allowed by humans on this earth who feared standing up as themselves as life, not wanting to let go of self definitions as past experiences which created an egotistical self interest separate from life, where the self interest was believed to be a superior god.

I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that I fear losing what I have created in and as my mind, not seeing that the pictures in and as my mind are limited and only a representation of my past, that which I believe defines me as I fear standing up as my self as life, one and equal to all that is here, where in this self religion as the god as my mind I became a personality for survival within a system of profit where I had to fight to survive, to pay my mortgage, to pay my medical insurance to pay for college so that my children would also survive within this system, not ever stepping back and asking the question why this world existed in this way, when the technology that exists and the ability to grow food and fly to the moon clearly indicates that what is of this earth, and what the human is capable of can figure out how to take care of all that is of this earth, to enable everything of this earth to flourish and live in dignity where it does not make any sense to have a system that allows abuse to animals, children, soil, oceans, air, water, life.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not question why it is that the human physical body renews all cells every seven years and yet there are horrible degenerative diseases on this planet.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not ask a question as to why there is a disease where children age rapidly as though they were elderly people.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not ask why the beaks of chickens are cut off , why a god would create a chicken and then have it suffer having its beak cut off and to live in a overly crowded enclosed structure never seeing the light of day.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not ask why energy corporations are pouring chemicals into the earth, to fracture gas out of the earth, that poison rivers and streams and destroy the life of the stream and drinking water.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to not take the time to investigate alternative energy sources, to learn how a debt/interest based system is a system of abuse and greed that take  inconsiderately from this earth and enslave through debt.

I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize how this system, which I accept and allow through participation without ever really investigating the nature of this system, instead becoming angry and politicizing with the drama of politics, not looking at the whole system to realize that this system does not support life, only profit.

I forgive myself for not realizing that I really have no awareness of my human physical body.

I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to sense the constriction in my back, my legs, my chest, to not even realize how tense and constricted I really am within my human physical body.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not question that a plant can be given nutrients allowed to grow and flourish, thus since this can be done with a plant why is this not the state of all human physical bodies and plants on this earth.

I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see and realize that race horse’s health is kept at optimal levels, thus we know how to maintain a flesh and blood animal on this earth, why are not all animals and humans given a healthy environment.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting my self to realize that a healthy human physical body is able to be maintained and if I look around in my world the amount of disease indicates that what is here as the systems accepted and allowed are in fact not taking care of the humans and animals on this earth.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that what exists is “as within, so without,” that what i have accepted and allowed as the picture in and as my mind, that I believe to be real is a limited design inconsiderate of this physical world and thus what is manifest on this world is the same inconsideration of this physical world.

I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to remain here in breath in every moment and stop all thoughts of judgement about the world around me.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear ego within and without, where ego is a persona of beliefs as judgements of more than and less than.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear death not understanding that death is the end of personality.

I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize that the mind has no common sense and thus, as I have become mind I have no common sense of my human physical body, and as this I have abdicated my self as life, becoming separate from life as I exist in and as my mind of beliefs and ideas and opinions that cannot and do not consider the life on this earth as being of the same substance as my self which is life and that this is the gift given as “god”, as “god” would forgive of himself unconditionally to enable his “children” to stand as all as one as equal, and that this is absolute common sense.

I commit my self to stopping the mind.

I commit my self to applying the tools of self forgiveness, writing and corrective application to clear the mind of all hell fire creating judgements and to bring my self back to self, and stand one and equal to life to begin the process of cleaning up the mess of inconsideration and separation from life that exists on this planet, that which had been accepted and allowed directly and indirectly through participation.

I commit my self to clearing my mind of the pictures of all past experiences of relationships made that I believe define and validate my self,  to become self honest within the principle of oneness in equality as what is best for all is best for self.

I commit my self to standing up within the storm of the mind and no longer accepting and allowing the abuse of the self interest of the ego, speaking up in consideration as the words I speak of all that exists on this earth, no longer accepting and allowing the abuse of the words “ that is the way it is”

I commit my self to realizing that the mind is an alternate reality consuming my human physical body in separation of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment