Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 3

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to fear being intimate with common sense, with sensing what is here in and as my self, with accepting what is here in and as my self as life as this sensibility is considered dirty and thus something to hide as this does not support the divisions and separations into and as what is here within the accepted and allowed personalities/personifications existent within and as our current roles in and as men and women within this system of division and conquest of the very form of life in and as the male and the female within a hierarchy of profit and gain, where the sensibility in and as life is rendered to the lowest common denominator to control and sublimate the very expression of life into and as a limited and stagnant image.


When and as I see my self accepting and allowing judgement I stop and I breath and I bring my self here in and as breath in common sense of all that is of this earth and I direct my self as what is best for all as what is best for all is best for self as self is life one and equal to all that is of this earth, as all that is of this earth is one and equal to my self as all is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment