Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 521 The ominous cunning Fox


Last night as I pulled into my driveway, I suddenly was scared to exit the car  because there has been this fox wondering around my house at night crying. The sound of a fox crying is loud, piercing, like a baby or a person crying out. It cuts through the house. I feared the fox coming towards me, a little fox. I mean, fox are not known to bite people, so why the ominous presence around me about a fox?
I got into the house, was curled up in bed with my computer  before sleep, and there it was. But, this time, is was as though the fox was at my door emitting its cry-like bark. I nearly jumped out of my skin, I actually had the thought, “ did the fox get into the house?” It was that close.
I can be practical and realize that a fox cannot hurt me, may get some bites in, but foxes are not that big, and though they could hurt me, it is not like I cannot use my arms and grab the snout and protect myself, I mean i have done this with a bird the size of a fox, and though that bird had surprising strength from my perspective, I held my ground, without hurting the bird. It was a kind of balanced grasp, where I did not hurt the bird, but I did not allow the bird to hurt me, or move in any way that allowed a chaos that lead to reckless reactions not considering stability and just wanting to run away.
I had been working with a child, and that 13 year old tiny framed child, with braces and pimples, was full of dust - so to speak. All manner of  resistance and denial of common sense, manifest as the words “ I don’t know” again and again.
I remained unmoving, and did not point out or acknowledge the resistance, simply redirected, and then remained silent. The child kept going, eventually completing the task with clarity, the parents astounded. Though they said he was capable, they were surprised when the boy performed with such clarity - they “ did not know he could do that.” 
So, why do I fear the fox? What is a fox? A fox has traditionally represented cunning. 
cunning |ˈkəni ng |
adjective
1 having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion : a cunning look came into his eyes.
ingenious : plants have evolved cunning defenses.
2 attractive; quaint : the baby will look cunning in that pink print.
noun
skill in achieving one's ends by deceit : a statesman to whom cunning had come as second nature.
ingenuity : what resources of energy and cunning it took just to survive.
DERIVATIVES
cunningly adverb
cunningness noun
ORIGIN Middle English : perhaps from Old Norse kunnandi ‘knowledge,’ from kunna ‘know’ (related to can 1 ), or perhaps from Middle English cunne, an obsolete variant of can 1 . The original sense was [(possessing) erudition or skill] and had no implication of deceit; the sense [deceitfulness] dates from late Middle English .

 So , what is cunning, how is this related to me? Where have I assumed knowledge and/or denied myself being erudite? I mean, “cunning” seems to mean being clear, being ingenious and yet has a negative connotation as being sly, evasive, deceitful. And here, this is my attachment to the word as the meaning.
I talked with a lawyer yesterday, and she said suddenly, “ but you are using common sense, and common sense is not what exists” lol.
So, cunning is to be able, as in “ can” but somehow, this is associated with deceit and at the same time erudition. These two meanings are seemingly at cross purposes, are they not/knot?
Cunning can also mean attractive, and attractive can be an ease, that is normal, like a child breaching through tiresome petulance and smiling, a smile that cannot be restrained, as though seeing clearly leads to a real joy. Was this done with deceit , or was this done with erudition? And is it deceitful to use common sense? Is my ominous presence built around the fox, simply myself existing as an ambiguous belief that being successful means being deceitful, or simply using common sense? I mean, it was using common sense of the bird, with all its strength that enabled me to remain calm and directed. Have we as a society, become so in separation from common sense that we/I see it as an unfair advantage and as such call it deceit? That is just so weird.
Am I afraid of what Rumplestiltskin will do when I call out his name? And will I feel guilty at doing so as a woman,because I will thwart him from having a child to care for him in his old age? I mean, in all common sense, is that not what Rumple wanted?
If humans were allowed to exist in common sense, or decided to stand in common sense, then the world would move in common sense, which is to move with the actual real physical that allows us to move and is the only way we can move, then would our health, and our security be such that there would be no need to use the ignorance of others to take in a way to have security for oneself.
This is also interesting, because, within our system, the doors for taking a direction that is best for all are right in front of us, we need only name them in common sense and walk through them. And yet, the accumulated dust of judgement  made idea, that is what really burns the flesh, has been allowed to become COMmonEPlace-nt/common place ( knot) within. This commonplace of limitation, has lost all divergent thinking, common sense, and is caught in the trap of its own limitations, and spites everyone who is not of this limitation and who instead uses common sense, like the fox, who manages more often than not to not get trapped and as such has come to be labeled as cunning, which is the capacity of common sense. So, instead of ideas about how something is done it is to look, here in common sense and realize that one cannot move in this world, unless one is equal and one to physical existence, because this is the way and the means of actual living. No idea, forced/placed/touted about this does the actual moving of oneself here, and as such the fox is a very attractive being, because they are able to move themselves in fluid ways, that the mind of limitation cannot even slow down enough to see but in a momentary flicker as they move through the night in silence. I mean, it is very hard to catch a fox, without the bully and aggression of a pack. So much man power used up, just to catch one small cunning animal. Who is the real cunning here? 
The “ cunning” of a fox, is defined within being sly, as in using slight of hand, but in this context the hand is actual physical “ can” do, “ can” be, as in able to move oneself physically and through time this has been connected to a negative meaning, when it is the limitation as deception that limits awareness of what directs self practically, as a physical being as what is and allows the expression of life, and as such is therefor, the real quality of life here. The fox is cunning because the fox “ can.”  The fox is cunning because the fox uses common sense. In relation to a lack of common sense, the fox appears to move in sly ways, appears to use a slight of hand, but it is the opposite. The fox, is simply here,

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to connect the term “ sly” to cunning.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define sly within cunning.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from the word sly and the word cunning through defining the word sly within the word cunning in separation from myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow a negative connotation/value to the word sly, within this.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that “ sly” is really  the use of an erudite sense of reality, nothing more and nothing less.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting  myself to see, realize and understand that the only way to direct myself here is with and through the physical, as the physical is how i move here, the physical is how things get done, here, the physical is the way and the means of living, the physical is what stabilizes me here, the physical is equal and one in common sense of the form and function and measure of being alive, being life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to connect a negative connotation to making sense here, of space and time, of seeing realizing and understanding the common sense of practical physical reality that humans have accepted and allowed themselves to become so in separation from, that an idea as a fox being cunning and sly is a belief, when it is simply the extent to which a separation into and as a mind consciousness picture show of limited values has indeed separated men from practical reality, and as such lost all “cunne” ability of equality and oneness to and as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the mind will view what is not equal to its construct, as limited values,  as limited measure of space and time as the physical, as being a slight of hand, and as such a threat and as such something “ difficult” something “ dirty” something impossible, which reveals, the ego-centric nature of a belief system made more than reality, and as such an invisible hand that has no real power to see the fox.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the cry of the fox is perhaps the cry of common sense, and is painful to hear because it is a reminder to what measure of common sense may be left within a human, as the amount of separation accepted and allowed from common sense by the human, thus perhaps the cry of the fox is not a cry, but a mating call for humans to realize that the way to life is to realize oneness and equality to and as and with common sense, here as the physical world.
When and as I find myself fearing to leave my car, at night , in my driveway, because of a fox that has been wondering around my house these last three months and crying - last night sounding as though it was sitting on my doorstep wanting in, I stop and I breath, and I see realize and understand that  common sense is a slyness of erudition  that takes the time, with patience and ease, gentleness and humbleness to stand equal and one here in common sense of myself as a physical being that can only move here as what I am as life.
When and as I find myself becoming a subtle oscillation within and as me, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down until I am stable, and I place myself here, in  common sense of the fact that i am a physical being on a physical planet, here.
When and as i find myself fearing a fox, and have all manner of ambiguous projection in and as my mind, that is of some ominous presence that what, a fox is going to come and consume me?, I stop and I breath, and I see realize and understand that a fox actually came up to me one time while I was walking in the woods and was cautious, slow, gentle, sensing as its nose twitched, and as such did no harm, thus the real “ slight of hand here” is my mind, in and as a fear of death, which is in itself a loss of common sense within and as me as a physical being.
When and as I find myself becoming anxious about a fox, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I sense , here, the physical, as this is the only place that I can direct myself.
When and as I face deceit and evasion, I stop and I breath, be it within and as myself , or without as the construct of a self accepted and allowed and projected and allowed-to-define-self,  mind consciousness system of rushing to a good value to hide an accepted ambiguity,  I slow myself down and I move with the erudition, the grace, the gentleness, the humbleness, the common sense of a cunning and slyness of a fox, and I direct within and as what is the measure of a common sense of the physical in practical reality as this is the only place I can direct myself here.



No comments:

Post a Comment