Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Day 824 Hiding in the Fantastic

Within the practice of slowing down and checking what is happening within me, just as I would do when playing the violin, I begin to accelerate in my ability to call what I am within myself in moments here, as who and what I am as a physical state of being in a system that is a web of ideas, beliefs and opinions in separation from consideration of all things, as this living breathing, physical reality that is creation manifest. There is a reason why it was said to bring heaven down to earth. It was not said to bring self to heaven - unless, as happens within written constructions - this is somehow turned around and spun/spelled into the opposite, then repeated again and again, until the entity begins to repeat what is within, thinking it to be real- being hypnotized by a resonant inner construct ( that may settle in one’s knees, stiffening them!) . So it is within what we allow and accept, when lacking in being present and cognizant of this reality as being no more or no less that who and what we are here. We are physical. 

I realize that I grew up in an extremely emotional home, well, as we all did most likely. In practicing catching myself within what I am standing within, I begin to see how hypnotic and automated my actions are, to a greater degree - subtle yet astounding! There are many moments of,” of shit! “ why did I not see this, as another layer unfolds to be addressed, assessed, redefined, reconfigured and resolved, only to show up again in another degree of subtlety. 

I must use the practical. It is similar to writing out a list of things to do, to get done, to structure a more disciplined action and to keep me focused on the tasks at hand. Within such structuring, other behaviors, such as procrastination, become more obvious.  Also, taking time every day to practice words, is necessary. On many dimensions, taking the time to practice words is a practice that is self stepping outside of self, to take a moment to look at the small things that enable one to see the parts of the more complex. This in turn improves one ability to process. 

In time, this moves in a more accelerated way. It is the same movement when one takes on any discipline and practices the small, to be able to expedite processing of the small, to realize the more complex. 

This is moving up through the symbol that represents this as the triangle, or the “ A “ that begins the Alpha- bet. We begin within the general, or building in the small parts and moving up through the point into mastery, as grace and equality with the given thing mastered. 

The magic is in the doing of the thing. AND, when we do this, it becomes easier to realize other things, because one knows the sequences and recognizes patterns, as the order of operations towards real building of understanding. Therefore, one could say, in confidence, that if one is stuck in automated mis-practice, one must return to the basics and rebuild - YET, it most likely will not take as long, even though to have learned something correctly in the first place would not take as long. 

And, if we look around, at the state of this reality, with the degree of animal extinction, or the increasing pollution, it becomes more and more obvious that such outcomes were lacking in consideration of all things, and treating this living breathing earth as a resource from a starting point within an already beLIEved state of separation - where the composition of that resonant ghost became a “ more.”   This is abuse;  our outcomes reveal that this is the opposite of reality. This resource called earth we cannot live without- it is us within who and what we are. It is not something to label as inadequate, believing one’s hypnotic projection that is initiated because of fear, as one has lost one’s self as life. That is ego, that is believing that what has resonantly accumulated within as belief, opinions and ideas, is just that; it is a practice lacking in real mastery of self. One ONLY sees the institution as state-of-being as the conditioned  pyramid scheme - a warped or ever-so-slightly polarized interpretation of the very means of self mastery and a general symbol that represents an order of operations as to how we move into expanding our awareness to become masters of life and living heaven on earth. 

Such small changes, as mis-takes accumulate to become that elephant in the room, resonant within, yet unequal and “ floating like a shadow-web just above that which is real, as this physical earth. This resonates through all things, leading to extinction and back into no-thingness. We see this happening around us. It will accelerate in its compounding. I sometimes think this earth is shrinking- which is the real cause of the weather changes and why there is no real consensus. We have not yet realized what we are doing. 

We are meant to be creators, and it is all practical and in plain sight. Of course, this will cause one’s experience to scream, because we can ONLY speak of what we have practiced. What we have repeated again and again and again, layers within us, and we become masters of our practices, our acceptances and allowances! It is a beautiful design, because it shows us where we are at. That is life expressing itself, showing us the way! Very very cool!

I can more understand at this point, why Christ had said, “ forgive them for they know not what they do.”  In itself, one cannot stand and say ONLY this in the face of that limited belief system that is of protection and defense because we are unhappy when we are out of synch with living and expressing ourselves as creators. Yes, one must FOR GIVE what directs towards self realization as life! Yet, within that state of separation, one’s processing speeds are ironically moving so fast as that resonant story that in itself is of so little real substance it is simultaneously moving in slow motion! Appears contradictory. We are too used to thin-king in a limited dimensional picture show that a quantum measure appears too complex. But, in reality, we all have moments where we get a glimpse through the cracks and what is more natural slips through. Within myself that shear frustration an anger, from existing within and as fear, as reaction, spills its SPELLS out within me. I have to breath, slow down and re-member myself here, as life, which is physical. When I notice a compounded belief, as a resistance, creating a relationship of separation within me, I have to stop, realize the storm of beliefs, opinions and ideas, and - lol- do that very thing I fear doing, that very thing I hesitate doing! I have to also had practiced that one-step-at-a-time movement. 

I have to forgive myself for not living that “ forgive them for they know not what they do,” AND simultaneously process what is here, and what I have allowed and what would be a movement, as an expression within me, as the equal consideration of all things to choose what is best for all! This means not ONLY being that sympathy BUT ALSO the focus of resolution. What is eternal cannot be lost. Ironically this is usually more simple than juggling this HUGE hypnotic/practiced/conditioned shadow of polarized as ever-so-slightly-warped-but-compounded state of separation!  I can realize where within all these movements how much I have practiced constriction in my chest. How much I have held my breath, in suppression of myself! How much I go into a state of petrification! It is astounding! 


We are abusing absolute potential. And, within that, we are not considering others. We must realize we can do not harm. NONE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment