Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 620 Going into Positive Value.

Going into the positive value, 
I notice how going into a positive value is defining a moment without really looking  at many implications of what it means to get to the idea that is the positive value. I am so acclimated to being idealistic that being the practical steps to reach the ideal are not immediately moved into and walked, as it is as I have been taught as I have accepted and allowed, an ideal being more than practical application to and towards an ideal.
One instance of this happened yesterday. I was talking about something and the person across from me, suggested a venue for me to go and talk . This pretty much ended the conversation. A positive value was expressed and that was the end.
I relate this to heroin and sugar. Heroin is drug that creates  a high feeling that quickly and surreptitiously  through denial of anything else kills the seeker of that high feeling. Sugar and alcohol are the same. This drug does this over a more extended period of time, drip by drip. All that time spent in seeking the high takes from being focused here, in reality. Walking the connection to being in full awareness of this reality and within this, this ‘ feeling’ ability that follows the quick feeling sensations that appear to be positive and appear to enable anyone to talk to another, is an illusion because the focus is on a limited sensation. Thus, both drugs separate one from being focused here, equal with reality, and because we are physical reality before we are the desire to be high and seek a positive feeling, the physical reality is the real form that would fulfill the total beingness of ourselves.
A love of knowledge and information can also be a high, if I allow this to become a self definition, and seek validation from others about my mental construct of knowledge and information.  But then this can fall flat because it has little volume in the real practice of living. Look, we have systems that we support that come up with theories all day, abstractly, and so little are applied. In many ways this, within a profit based system must exist to check application  but it also causes things to be allowed to manifest that cut corners and cause problems in the environment. None of this is actually being focused here and working with physical reality with such attention and respect for how being physical works.We have the capacity to direct this awareness that is sensual to begin to realize what each seeks is a groundedness with reality, with the physical world.  In so many ways, one could say this is the ultimate high, being in focused awareness here, really sensing what is the means of self, as the physical, where all of self is employed in creation. Thus, a positive statement as a collectively understood way of conversation in idea only, can become a shield of self validation that ends in that beingness as a limited state of being because the grounding walk of the self  does not walk all the way to becoming in practice that ideal, fine tuning the focus of self. Our society has become this, and touts this positive thinking as a value, when such positive thinking if not employed in action all the way,  becomes something that has no real meaning.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a positive statement in a conversation just to have acceptance and self validation within a group of people, or with another person.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to manipulate who and what I am through using positive statements to build a mirror of myself as a personification of being a positive and good person.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use a positive value to maintain a social standing as building an idea into an idol to follow without seeing realizing and understanding that this alone is not real living and that real living means grounding myself here with and as understanding physical reality and becoming in practice that which is good and does no harm.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to conversely react when facing the end game of positive thinking, as statements that are supportive but as the end in themselves are used to deny looking at what real practical application means and requires as steps taken in a physical manifestation of life as life would be.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand how much I have accepted and allowed positive statements to define me, instead of moving into practical application as clear and necessary steps to apply what grounds oneself to focus here equal and one to this physical world, which is to say to be and become the application of life, of living, of respecting reality as the means of my existence here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand the habits I have accepted and allowed, and that to change these habits of acceptance as an end game in a moment only, is an addition to thinking and creating ideals to define me and to gain acceptance and as such have no real value in terms of practical living as respect for actual physical existence here.
When and as I find myself stuck in a moment of self validation in and as a positive statement, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I ground myself here, equal and one with the physical, and I follow through, I let go of a belief, and I move onto the next practical step within and as what grounds me here, in always considering all things and investigating that which is good and does no harm, to equalize myself to and with life as this physical means of my existence as this is life information.
When and as I find myself ending in a positive thought, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I check within and as me, what and how I am hiding - so to speak- within a positive statement only to not face the detail of practical application, and I also, within this, stop and forgive any thoughts that believe a practical application is too much, to ground myself here, and realize the moment as where I am and the step necessary to being a living word as that which investigates and takes that which is good and does no harm, as an idea definition of myself has no real value and as an idea in and as my mind, will not have any constancy within the behavior of me, as such a self definition has no flexibility within and as the practice of actual practical living which is investigating all things and moving in the moment within and as that which is good and does no harm, and that as what builds practical awareness of physical reality as physical reality is the way and the means of life here.




No comments:

Post a Comment