Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 616 Allowing pressure to define me. A rage of belief.

Pressure
I notice that I allow myself to believe that I am under pressure to perform. Within this I go into fear, because I go into comparison and then I begin to build beliefs about how things are moving around me. I lose myself in becoming fixed in my definitions within this world, a practical world, a world where we build neurons as we practice the same volume of belief within , again and again instead of remaining here in the practice of the measure of the physical. As I believe so I begin to think because I build my own circular logic about this world and my thinking becomes the logic I accept and allow as my judgementt.
I become what I think about, what I accept and allow. And the gift of life as myself in a physical body responds to my creation as my perspective building. If I am equal to how the physical is creation, then I direct myself here, and see directly that which does no harm.
So, it is so cool that I am this machine that builds itself via my own perception, this means that I can become equal to the practice of living which is a physical living. If I accept and allow something less than what considers the physical in what allows the physical to exist and expand then I am the limitation I create and actually program the machine of myself into an inner entity that cannot move with this living physical world, because life would form itself because this is the practice of being life in expression here. In so many ways it is overall a beautiful design.
Building the within to be equal to the without would be a natural process unless within the process one was distracted from this, as in, if one began to believe that the within defined one more than in being than in equality to the without as this physical world.
Thus the separation from the practice of living becomes evident when mistakes cause consequences that must be addressed and reordered to stabilize the physical. These consequences exist when actions are questioned and responses becomes justifications. Justifications of spite and blame, are being lame, because one is not addressing what was not considered, what was ignored or missed as one directed oneself forward via an entity within as one’s belief. Children do not have this when they are born, it is built as their experience. So much of a child’s experience the child comes to resist, which we see in teen age years as the child begins to order experience over time, and the child decides to do things in a different way, only to find themselves using their maps without understanding how it was constructed in the first place, and as a consequence rebuilding these cognitive structures to become directives that correct sensed limitations. 
It is to say that the measure within must be equal to the measure without as this physical world.
The existent system of supposed democracy touts a good but the financial structure is a form of self interest in gain of money, because money is really the signifier of a belief that that inner construct is more than physical life, where physical life is life in expression. 
I have been following the vaccine debate for a long time. Recently, in this article here, it is expressed that vaccines were created as a means of rent seeking, as a means for making profit. It was realized that the first vaccines really did not work. The immunities were not lifetime immunities. An exposure to the virus over time actually supported the immunity, like reinforcing the immunity. The vaccines were disrupting that naturally occurring immunity, and the vaccine did not address the starting point of the virus, it only tried to eliminate it through immunization.  All the while, children who had healthy diets could withstand viruses. The process of vaccines also entered viruses into  the body against nature. Vaccines attenuated the viruses by forcing the virus into all the cells, whereas the body had a natural process of dealing with the virus as it came into the body, where the virus did not enter all the cells. What happened is that that profit, that desire to create something that brought in money came before what was best for physical reality, for the physical life. It is like a construct that is against life, creating a consequence that can make a profit before doing what is best for the physical beingness.  This, overall, is really self destruction, it is deconstructing the physical world because it is through deconstruction as in moving against nature, that a profit is made. Tear the physical apart and charge money for trying to put it back together again. This is not creation, this is deconstruction for gain, a process that disrespects life in an order of seeking a gain, and then because life was not respected, trying to turn the consequences of this deconstruction all the way down the line into another gain. Slowly but surely, the physical will not be able to be put back together again.
At the moment, there is so much innovation going on, Even in my area, there are groups of people coming together to solve the food-growing problems. This is innovation in food-growing practices that are local. There is also so much innovation in energy creation systems. These things are here, there is still enough movement and the natural ingenuity of men to look and solve problems creating efficient systems that support all life in ways that, at this point, do little harm to the environment. The problem is that the money to build these things is not here, or so little that these innovations have a really hard time manifesting. And the consequences of not respecting the physical demand time and effort to correct. So all the things are going on at the same time, while behind these scenes there are laws and efforts happening to control water, for example, because that belief, that movement of gain in self interest remains and it has control of how money moves. Unless we all, the many, where the real power is, decide to change the form of the flow of money, to allow all this innovation to develop. Also, the money must flow in more equitable and consistent ways, to stop the competition point, because what is best overall must be the voice, and this needs the fear of survival to be removed.
When I go into spite and blame, it manifests as impatience and a short temper. The voices in my mind become thoughts of justification and I become distracted from reality, I have left the moment that is here. I am following knowledge and information about all of this instead of remaining here, paying attention to the only thing I can attend to which is myself in the space and time of here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to respect the actual real physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when and as I begin to have back chat of blame and spite, my behavior in real time becomes short fused, short tempered and I separate myself from moving here, equal and one in breath with the moment here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when and a s I become short tempered as in not being patient and humble, slowing down and moving equal and one to the measure of here using my breath to regulate the focus of myself here, I separate from walking the measure of here back into what is best for all, as what does no harm and what takes the time to consider all things, to investigate myself as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to become thankful for myself as life, this machine as my human physical body here, and to realize that the value is simply being here, as life, as life in expression here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become blame and spite, where I separate from the practice of living as a physical state of being as this is life information, and to instead of reactions based on belief, opinion and idea as the mental constructions I have practiced again and again as belief, building neurons that hold that movement as me as directives I have accepted and allowed, to within this realize that I have been given the gift of life, and to use this to see, realize and understand where I have built a belief system in separation from practical reality, from the practice of living as a physical expression of life, here as life would be, and to use this recording I have allowed that is in separation from living to redirect myself, to practice this again and again, to rebuild a mental construction equal to and in respect of physical reality, as physical reality is the means and the way of creation in all common sense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand in every moment that when I allow limited knowledge and information, or knowledge and information to become that which I respect only, I separate myself from the gift of life as the physical, a world that reveals the measure of creation all around me, even what has been accepted and allowed that is not equal in respect to living, and as such, i can slow myself down, investigate with every breath, in every moment that which takes that which is good and does no harm, thus respecting life, to create a world that is best for all here.
When and as I find myself becoming overwhelmed with being here, moving into behaviors that hide and spite, blame and manipulate in self interest, I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand what I have accepted and allowed, what I am accepting and allowing,  that is not respecting this moment of physical creation, and I stop, I slow down, I breath, I check what I am allowing as thoughts, as the words of my own belief system construction, and I reassess, through investigating my own investments as belief, and the actual real practice of physical living here, and I breath, grounding myself here, cross referencing reality as the physical and the limitations of belief that have accumulated over time to the point where they are believed to be truths, so in every moment I regard and respect the  within and without with every breath, and I take that which is good and does no harm, and I respect that which builds a world that is best for all.
When and as I find myself becoming impatient, short tempered, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I see realize and understand that which describes what is here as physical reality and how physical reality actually functions in men as how knowledge and information creates mind constructions that then determine actions, as is understood by science and the business model where what one practices again and again as belief becomes the mental system of thought as the projections of self determining the actions of self here, and thus, I see, realize and understand that what I believe as knowledge and information is what I become and as this, I can slow down, breath, ground myself here in this moment, and cross reference reality,as  investigate reality, to see, realize and understand that which is best for all, as that which considers all things, as signs of life in expression as the physical, and thus that which does no harm.
When and as I find myself becoming short tempered, as in losing patience, as in reaction to here, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I ground myself within the practice of living here, to become a measure of consideration for all things, to build an understanding within as the very neurological programming of myself as life being equal and one in respect of the practice and gift of living as an expression of life information of which the physical is and does, as the physical is creation in doinginess, here.

When and as I  find myself believing that I am a mistake, and as such unworthy of life, I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down, and I see realize and understand that the past does not define me, and that the past as a construct of beliefs, opinions and ideas, as knowledge and information that I have accepted and allowed to become a self definition and so,  I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand that which is a measure of respecting physical living which is creation in the practice of expressing life, and I review my self accepted and allowed mental construction as the ordering of myself , and I assess, respect and align the presence of myself here, to build myself in respect of the value being life here.



No comments:

Post a Comment