Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 665 I am here.

I have this pain in my left foot at times. Not really strong. It feels like a presence, a veil of something heavy and dark.  It is spite, which is a suppression of myself, a holding back, in order to survive. It is taking on a personification to fit into a metaphysical measure, the data and all its limitations of inflated values in the world around me of a system that believes a memory is more than the physical. It is  a resonance of justifications for accepting values to define me, from a starting point of a fear of losing something because I compared myself, instead of remembering understanding of myself as creation information. I end up wanting to cry.

Crying is missing something. Yet if I understand that this suppression leading to a sadness is missing something, then I understand the problem.  I am missing through that which I am allowing, which is the suppression of myself as life to survive as a consequence of separation from all that is me. 

If I am becoming a form within to survive, and this form is suppressing something, causing a sadness- which is like a justification in self pity for a choice that one has made, then this would be what accumulates and becomes what defines me. I become the action and thus character of my own acceptances and allowances. I become the measure of what I resist to survive, to fit in and what I resist as the very means of becoming the limitation, will remain. Ironically, this self that absorbs and forms to understand and experience is a really great gift and the means of no longer accepting the limitation, the personification of information to define who and what I am, having believed that my memory within is more , or greater than all that is me and outside of me, which is the physical. 

And, to realize how I accepted and allowed this, I must find the starting point: that little movement that lead into this suppression that is myself limiting myself! That word that was an accepted measure that lead to this belief that to survive I had to fit into/accept a limitation, or a measure and allow that to be an end game of self definition, fearing change. That which lead to the pain in my foot, this that I can go into, because this is the why and the how of what I accepted and allowed as limitations of measure that I believed enabled myself to survive. 

What does luck tell me about this? Luck is having some measure with which to direct myself in ways that enabled some outcome of movement. If I considered myself lucky without realizing this, then I labeled myself as being luck without realizing that it was information, as measure, as data that I had accumulated in such an ordered way that my self direction lead to some successs.

This means that being unlucky, was simply not having enough information to direct myself. Like not passing a test. A mis-take of reality, which means correction is possible. We all understand when we did not pass a test that we simply did not know the information well enough to generate it with success. This means that we had not understood the information, we did not get to understand the form enough to stand equal to it.

Thus, my suppression is a self accepted and allowed " unluckiness”!  And sadness is myself moving in self pity, blaming my own pit of ‘ not understanding enough to generate with ease.” My sadness is my longing to for understanding with myself, that which I lost in a belief that i had to survive, focusing on a belief in lack instead of understanding the information around me, that is physical inform.

The way out is to forgive the formation and self correct the measure. This change is done with the same that accepted the limited form. Which is really cool. And, it means that the only solution is self for giving into a self correction, discovering with that which accepted the lack and believed in luck and un-luck, to find/discover what creates an information that directs with ease. This means grounding myself into all things, equal to the physical. This demands being present here in this physical reality. this means being focused here.

My suppression is a state of fear. It is a fear that if I do not do what I believe would allow me to survive I would cease to exist.  These accepted and allowed actions in a past, remain as imprints of emotional veils, and they can be sensed, because that which builds, that which accepts is what fears nothing, because it is busy sensing/being, it has no judgement because it comes from nothing to formation. Hence, I can sense what measure I accepted, the residual of a mistake done in self interest without investigation, and self correct. The record of this is cool, because I can learn and make sure that it is never done again. That is very cool. It is using the gift of myself as life.

This also means that suppression is spite and this is, overall, an act of protection and self defense. I am, in that moment of suppression protecting myself, defending myself from some action in my world that, because this started as a child, probably did not have the means to communicate what was a means to balance out a situation and create what luck is, enough information to direct in ways that ground living in practical terms that build movements that cause no harm. 

On a greater scale this would be movements, or expressions, that lead to no accumulation of “ elephants in the room" of “ debt accumulation" of behaviors that cannot function in self directive ways, as all our attention deficit dis-orders in children reveal. All of this must be corrected, and since it all started with a movement, the measure of that creation is the means of correction,  then our constant protection and defense to survive characters, that are us suppressing life, can change, and can become a fluid movement, as the ability to change in every moment in ways that consider all things and take that which is good and does no harm. Then would there be no fear, instead there would be stability and fun, self discovery and creation. There would be no fighting as each would realize how this works and how much fun and joy would become the experience of self as life.

This is what is meant by a ‘ living word’, it was always right here in front of us, and it is the only way to life. It is the message of oneness and equality, it is the principle of what is best for all. It is being present here. It is what all seek. 

Why would one want this? Imagine being able to solve problems? Imagine being able to be at ease and focused, not fearing to communicate with others? Imagine an absence of stress, and a realization that being present here, and ordering what is around one - which one is doing anyway-  can be done in ways that remove doing that that is not allowing one’s full potential to express itself? 

Men can do so many things, and it is being able to do many things, that balance out a life and integrate one’s awareness into creation. This is where everyone wants to be. Even the elite want this. The only way is to ensure that this earth is balanced, every part moving in its utmost capacity, fitting perfectly into creation. Men are beautiful machines, and can build a world where the value is life. There is no ‘ more’ than this, anything else is an illusion.  Anything else is a memory made larger than all things, as the physical which is life information. 

It is time to germinate the seeds of our potential, it is right there, within, wanting to be self discovered because this is the gift that keeps on giving within each and every one of us. It is the only way. It is the principle of do what is best for all. It is the principle of oneness and equality. It is the golden rule, to give as one would receive.  It is a memory equal and fluid with the physical world in thought, word and deed in every moment, here. It is being equal to the breath of life. It is Being EARTH, our hearth, our heart.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to spite the world around me, to protect and defend a memory within, as a measure of understanding that separated from the gift of life, as the physical information as what creation is.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to project blame, onto objects around me, not seeing realizing and understanding that I am protecting an idea about who and what I am, which means I am protecting information, because I believe that this information will allow me to survive, when this information as me, can be equal and one to all things, as the physical world around me that is me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my fear is simply not standing equal and one, for a moment, within information, as what surrounds me, and is physical, as this is the means of life in expression.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear change.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear losing something as an idea, that I have defined myself within and as.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when and as I fight, I am in conflict with life, as I am protecting an idea within myself, as myself as life, as the creator that I am, as the information former that I am,  I in essence fight for a formation, forgetting how this works, forgetting that I am the information that is me, and that this information is a reflection of the practice of life in expression that is physical in formation as creation would be and do.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that communication as how men reflect with inner understanding with the outer manifestation of life, is a way and means to cross reference a perspective, to share formation understanding and to reference understanding to realize what would do no harm and be an act of respect for life, a physical formation here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fight.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to resist.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in resistance I am existing as spite, which is not realizing that  I can understand in a moment, assess/critique/sense-measure, and the create/transform/change, using the capacity of myself as life to focus here, build here what considers all things, leaving nothing behind, informing the world around me with the directive that realizes what is best for all, as this is best for myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to throw out into reality the drone of my self accepted and allowed fear, as the measure of my idea that what I define myself as that I protect and defend in self interest, believing this can be lost and that I will not survive as what is a very limited behavior and meanwhile there right in front of me, all the while, I am life, as the physical, hence I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to spite what does not fit into a memory of information that I have accepted and allowed to define me, and have made greater than reality.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hurt myself.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my sadness is of my own accord, as I believed a memory, that is  a measure about reality, is more than the reality from which it is built, which is the physical world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear change.

When and as I find myself tensing up within and as me, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand that it is the nature of myself as life that is change.

When and as I find myself becoming stagnant, as in feeling sad, I stop and I breathe and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand that I can change.

When and as I find myself becoming fixed as ideas, beliefs and opinions within and as me, I stop and I breath, and I assess what I have accepted and allowed as a measure, and I assess as cross reference the world around me, and I slow down and choose, through change within of what I have accepted and allowed as a memory as a measure, as data, as information, to ground my within to the without, to realize what does no harm, taking that which is good, to realize in every moment, in thought, in word, in deed,  that which is best for all is what is best for self.


                                   I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment