Sunday, July 30, 2017

Teenagers and Multi Level Markets Day 786

Yesterday I was talking with a father about their children. There is a lot of conflict with the children in terms of being self directed and at ease in their world. I have to remember that we as humans are happy when we are focused and anxious when we are not.

When I was in my teems, spending summers in a summer resort town on the ocean, I started to have jobs at 16. I would go to the job some days a week, and earn money. I felt a sense of accomplishment in doing this. Also, there were may other families doing the same, thus there were a number of teenagers my age in the town, working and interacting with one another. This no longer exists in this summer resort town. Families no longer come here for the whole summer.  Thus, there are no groups of teenage children working and having time to interact on the beaches or at local summer dances, with time in between to sail or meet at ponds to swim and interact.

This person with whom I spoke, was telling me how they had a summer job at 14, where they would work from 2 in the afternoon until 12 at night. They earned their own spending money, and learned to work with a group to accomplish set goals , as run a restaurant effectively, living a sense of accomplishment and know how, in practical ways and means. This no longer exists either, as there are laws within how many hours a child under 18 can work. I had this with my son when he started summer jobs. He could only work a small number of hours a week. On the one hand I can understand this, as anything can be abused. And yet, in this summer town,  this gave a 14 or 16 year old a sense of accomplishment, and brought the opportunity of valuable lessons in working together as a team.  It is astounding, that somehow, this is no longer allowed, especially in a summer town.  It begs the question as to why our teenage children are having behavioral problems, in relation to not being happy, not being focused, not having the opportunity to be focused and have a sense of accompishment  What is it that they have to focus upon? Or, is what they have the opportunity to focus upon not enough for them to be fulfilled as human beings? Have we allowed a system that is so worried about abuse that this worry has actually become a limitation that curtails the capacity of the natural abilities of a human being? How does one not see that in existing within a doom and gloom scenario, one actually creates a loss of opportunity that causes a state of anxiety that is simply a lack of being able to apply one’s self to develop real abilities to live processing information in ways that enable one to really do in this reality? 

I have to look at myself here, to slow down and look at my own anecdotal experiences to see my own resistances and suppressions that curtailed opportunities and lead to becoming a limited movement in this reality. Where was I not willing, because of worry, as only seeing worse case scenarios, that became larger than life, because I was not living a real processing, as a real respect for this practical and physical world? Where was I accepting limitations based on projected ideas that was only myself not focused on the practical as the physical around me? Where was I allowing more a worry about what others might think based on a limited set body of values that had some good, yet were not myself focused on this reality, to consider all things, and realize the totality of what I am here? Where was I moving within associating to a limited construct of self defining values that were a separation from this reality? Who was I within what I allowed, as only thinking  about myself, and a construct of values, resonant within, that ignored what I am before this construct accumulated into a elephant in the room, as my hard drive of a resonance of what I accepted and allowed, as value judgements that became a busy work I protected, and thereby distracted myself from real looking and seeing of this physical and practical reality. One some levels, this becomes so evident, and so in our face. The separation becomes so loud, of such a static, it is a wonder we have not realized this sooner. 

I have gone through and read articles that attempt to disqualify systems. Mostly, as this point in time, I see them as eliminating competition, or demonizing anything that could possibly turn this tide of a resonant disconnect from reality,  from the practical, from what would direct a non-focus into an effective focus, thereby removing anxiety and bringing forward what would make humans happy, as being focused here, processing the information of what is here, and what has been allowed as a resonant state of separation, composed of limited value systems. 

What I notice about articles of nay sayers, is that it appears to be a career. This means that someone is paying a person to do this, it is their job. Since there is a small body of people on this planet that have accumulated massive amounts of wealth, and become ideas that they are social engineers, that naysayer, writing against things, must be paid by them. Otherwise, they simply and practically cannot survive! It is simple. it needs no conspiracy dragon adage! 

There other complaint is placed under the umbrella of Multi Level Marketing, where it was stated in one article, that one could remove the middle man and lower costs. Somehow this is a lie-by-omission because it does not consider that we actually have a government with many many people processing multiple sheets of paper, that must be paid, were it not then our taxes would not be so hi! Why is it in one area, there is this need to remove the processors of things, and in another, they must exist? I mean, to put up 30 feet of fence in my yard today, had an estimate of about 6000$. This endeavor takes layers of human activity, each part of the series of steps to get that fence onto my yard, must be paid a living wage, or the whole society begins to crumble. How can a reaction to something, in the form of an article, suggest that something could be cheaper, and is a MLM scheme, when nothing in this reality can be done by one? Such an argument moves so against the tide of practical reality, it is astounding we still fall victim to such reasoning. If we are not actually paying for something in this reality, we are not considering the labor of others, period. using an tiny sound bite, and repeating it again and again, does not make what is said so.  In contrast, we have young teenagers that are not having effective opportunities to become more responsible and at the same time earn something, to then begin to learn about money and group interaction within a set goal, and we have troll articles demonizing the very form that must exist in order to get things done, under the heading of being a scam as an MLM. It makes absolutely no sense,  On a local level to pay the labor to set up the fence, and pay for the must-be-in-practical-common-sense labor to get that fence up, must cost something! This one little story, as a sequence of events on a step-by-step timeline, belies the information in storied article format! 

If we cannot process information into, onto living reality, we will follow these stories not realizing they make no sense, and are written by someone somewhere that must be paid, because if they are not earring a living, they cannot be sitting at a computer writing these very formulated articles that are essentially a math of sound bites that are not reality, and that use, by slight of hand, seemingly anecdotal evidence that can sound so real, but has little common sense of reality. 

We need only look at our living environments and realize that we must earn for our labor, or we will not survive. And, that no one labor is more than another. And, that those who have learned to use words to a certain extent, have the responsibility to call such things out by name, even within being patient towards those who have not had the opportunity.  I don’t think that putting up a fence is a multi level marketing scheme, nor is anything that people are doing as a system. The way things can be manipulated is astounding, especially when tiny sound bites as words, are echoed by those who have accumulated wealth and believe they must social engineer this reality, must be realized as a protection and defense expression, one that uses slight of hand to eliminate competition. It is a warping of reality. Yet, this is what we do, when we allow this, and do not slow down to process effectively. It is when we do not slow down to do the math, and realize how things are done. 

How does this relate to the teenagers that are no longer living early stages of having a summer job and learning to work with a group and earning money? These teenagers that have more extreme behavioral issues?  And, in a system where the best paying jobs are those for the present government system? These jobs that are the multi levels of the market that supports a government that has become a corporation that funnels one-size-fits-all profit making schemes that can then hire that troll to manipulate sound bites to serve that real pyramid in the sky scheme? I mean, look, this is what this is? And, why so many in these fields reject the consequence as a reaction to this, as our present president, who is moving to limit this very structure? Life is by nature, a movement into balance. There for, when one things grows too large, what will come forward is that which moves towards balance.  That balance, will move towards removing an elephant in the room, that multi-level-market of earning to survive, that has not considered all things!  Our market place, has become so limited, it must have a reaction in the overall body. The anecdotal actions of lack, accumulate, and they grow to balance out what is and cannot work. Therefor, the only choice, is to do what is best for all. It is that simple.  To believe that it is not that simple, is to be in separation from reality, from the practical, and yet, the practical is all around us! 

What we are essentially doing with our teenagers, is trying to get a tiger to live effectively in a zoo. It cannot work, it will not work, and it is not working. It is that simple.  That structure of creating that zoo, is not necessarily all bad, as it is a structure, as it takes many hands to build, as no one single thing in this world was built by one, and no label of a CEO being the superman that created something, is the real story. Multi level markets are how things are done- it is that simple. Demonizing them, creating a little sound bite of information, colored with a value judgement, does not remove the practical reality - unless we do not look.  To those who react as a statement of all labor endeavors being placed under multi-level-marketing schemes, I will answer, that we must not confuse how things are done as the order of multi level markets being how things are done as the labor of men.  Again, we must not confuse deceptive lending schemes with what is a natural form as the reality of multi level markets.  That fence I wanted to put in my yard, costs what it does, because it practically involves a multi-level-market to process freely given natural resources, as the infamous, farm to table market is and does!  We have to ask ourselves why so much of our food is subsidized. Here,  why are we are not directly choosing with our own earning, to pay real costs? That also is a manipulation and in reality, is a network of marketing, with many levels, of control in terms of what we eat. It is a form of an inversion of multi level market forms. This is a form that has a good as a form, that is being abused in the self interests of a few. Do the math, play with the numbers and see the real score.  When we pay the greater of goods as real costs, we choose to support the multi-levels of the necessary means to bring that product to others. When we allow schemes that subsidize that, we give away our awareness of reality and we allow others to decide for us, and they in turn, become addicted to that power, and then create a platform that buys the space to place manipulative and threatening words of and as a play with sound bites that have a threat of you-are-either-with-us-or-against-us, which is all an illusory show of deception.  Those who have jobs supporting that mis-use of a natural form, fear losing that means of survival despite realizing what they are doing. As we have allowed money to determine life, or one could say, to be god. 

In reality, we are unhappy when we are not focused, ( a tiger in a zoo cannot be focused, as utilizing their real capacity), and happy when we are focused, as in full employment of what we are in total, which is physical organic expressions of life, that can build, as the many are what builds anything on this earth,  as being the means to the end. Therefor, we live, in a way, in relation to what I compose here; we are a living multi level market of physical relationships communicating to be in support of life. When extreme imbalances happen, the counter action cannot be suppressed  The illusions of paid trolls, which so many of our supposed news writers are today, is supporting a system of inequality to life, building a very limited cage that is not in consideration of who and what we are here on this physical planet called earth, that is life, in expression. This expression is a beautiful design, if we would only realize our real value, as being life, and embrace what is here, choosing the principle of doing what is best for all, which in itself, is the perfect means to socially engineer what is natural, which is that the nature of real creation, is to take that which is good and does no harm.  There need be no other law, as this is the law that is equal to the real nature of the essence of what we are.  This functions as a series of relationships, multiple ones, that exist interconnected on many levels, to create a market of sharing that is natural and is the means to an end, as creating a fabric of and as the life that is us, in expression.  Our teenagers must have the opportunity to participate effectively within that, as it orders them, and teaches them the means to the end, which is how a multi level market is a form in existence that is how things work. 

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I cannot process information, effectively.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear moving against a conspiracy dragon of information, and that within this, I will be punished for not gping along with something, when  can speak up, and realize to remove illusions, and ground myself here, even within the consequences of accepting and allowing such dis-realization to exist as existential outflows of a lack of respect for the practical and my own ability that is natural to be common sense here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into anxiety, and to not process the information that is me here, as a physical state of being, as who and what I am here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that everything I accept and allow, comes to resonate within and as me, as the capacity for me to understand, as reflect on, what is here, is natural, and a means to understand, to realize actions that are what i would want for myself, within and as realizing that punishment is not being a state of living solutions, as respecting all things, taking that which is good and does no harm.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to punish myself for not immediately recognizing as doing the math in common sense of the practical on a physical world, and when and as I find myself blaming myself, for not recognizing an expression as a processing of information, to live what is best for all, that it is not to label myself as being in lack, it is to look, forgive, and process what is here, as be in recognition of, a thankful for, what I am here, as a physical being, to see realize and understand to live the only choice, which is the choice, to do no harm, taking that which is good, lending opportunity in relation to realizing the multi levels, dimensions of and as what is the reality as the market that is this physical and practical living expression as life here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize and respect the mark, the form, the small as the sum of all parts, as what is here, to realize an effective math, as form and function, of this reality, where all things are related, as symbiotic, working in tandem that is overall, life in expression, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have accumulated a resonance that being here, and processing the information here, is too much, and thereby, casing myself anxiety, as focusing only on this, instead of using that same capacity to focus here, and respect all things, to build real understanding in respect of the very nature of life, to live the principle of oneness and equality, to live what is best for all, in thought word and deed, to become a architect of life, realizing that all that is here, is me, in another life, of same substance.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am not processing information effectively, as what this is, is to realize that as resonances of limited and set bodies of information, causing personas of polarities, of the game of good and evil, right and wrong, as a false morality, that becomes a religion that is built from the environment that is the past, I must slow down, and realize the patterns, and then ground them into the practical, a process that is realized step by step, to see more directly the multi levels/dimensions of and as, what composes this reality, so the within as me, reflects and realizes the equality in substance of what is around me, as being the means to the end of and as who and what i am as a physical state of being, that is life in expression, here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that there is no rush within this, and that I am here, and can stand in the quiet that can hear, as process forms and expressions, to build an understanding that can then make choices that are in accord with the nature of life, which is to take that which is good and does no harm.

When and as I find myself becoming anxious, I stop, and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I see, realize and understand, through becoming calm, not rushing, remaining steady in listening, fearing no loss, realizing where i have an expectation of a gain, and come into respect of, the multi levels of the market of the sharing of goods and services that take the labor and resources, freely given, of this reality, that are in support of this living reality, that have also been abused, and ground myself in the practical realizing a resonance of separation, that is a story, of a series of values, and events, reflecting values, that need not define the moment that is here, in a practical world that is physical.

When and as I find myself moving into anxiety, I stop and I breath, and  slow myself down, and I check myself to realize habits turned resonant as belief, opinions and ideas, to forgive this, and do the math, within and as what is best for all, as the math of consequences, of and as polarities of value judgements based on a false morality, existent and yet able to refocus, into and with respect for all things here, to begin to reform through unfolding, or dis-covering what is natural, which is the essence of life as substance within each and everything here, to bring forward the nature of life, as the expression of and as taking that which is good and does no harm.


When and as I find myself becoming confused, I stop and I breath, and I check the resonant voices of and as beliefs, opinions and ideas, and I forgive , process the information, to realize my own in-formation, to then inform myself in respect of this physical living reality, to choose, as act, to and towards the nature of life, which is to take that which is good, respect all things, and choose what does no harm here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment