Thursday, September 13, 2012

145 Change self Stop the Mind

Change
Change (Photo credit: mbgrigby)

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to worry about money
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to to fear not having enough money
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear there will not be enough money to pay for the care of the boys
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to lose everything nad to move on from there
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that nothing can be lost, as what I am is life, the only real value.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not having enough money to change the situation I am in to a situation where I can manage with what i have.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all I can do is walk what I have accepted and allowed and reorganize myself into a situation that is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to carry the burden of the heritage of my past with me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear the heritage of my past, as thought something will be lost, when nothing can be lost as I am here, as myself, this that is the value.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear changing.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that change is something to fear.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to connect fear to change.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define fear within change in separation from myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when I become a reaction, based on a belief, as what has been taught as the morality of how I should be, I am in essence separate from myself direction and allowing past values that are connections to singular ideologies within a fear of loss, and within this I fear losing a persona as what I have used to define myself as the values within a social structure that serves a hierarchy  as a system that in itself as a separation from the movement of life as self, as life considers the whole and not only the parts, as life is one and equal and the constant within all the is here on earth.


I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that sensing  what is here is done as myself as life, this which is able to conceive of the whole and the parts, whereas the mind is only a blueprint of parts and cannot conceive of the whole and thus the essence of myself as life, as the mind only consumes the substance of myself as life to feed a system of values and beliefs that are in separation from the essence of myself as life, the common sense of what is here as the substance of life, equal and one within all that is here that exists, thus as with what is broadcast and televised without through media, education, social values that delineate into groups, region, border, nationality, are all in service to what is televised, where the grid of these values are what is followed and not that which is the essence of ourselves/self as life, this that is used to support the television of the system through labor/debt, and through values that are not necessarily good or bad, but when placed within a bubble of boundaries where the values support the boundaries, the behaviors support these limited inconsiderate and thus inconceivable, lacking capacity to see these structures that divide, as these separations into parts are all the mind can conceive as the mind maps structures and cannot sense the whole - even down to the primary essence of what it is that is what is in expression here as all that is here, thus the mind is the separator from the sense of the whole, and this is used and developed into something huge, as all that is seen, and what is televised of what maintains this separation and advised commandment whereby the human diminishes self as life in service to this separation, as becoming aware of this will lead to a change of this system to a system where that essence as life will be realized as the one and only value, and thus will give life the power as what must be supported, thus must all men stop the action of separation that is the mind, as it is of limited value and cannot sense the whole, see the patterns of this system and the destruction it creates through being a behavior that is ignorant of what is real, common sense as life, here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this separation as mind, is so clearly seen in the present state of mature, as nature is not seen for what it is, and thus is forced into performing in ways that abuse nature, destroy nature, the accumulation of which is affecting this planet through pollution, through loss of forest, through the extinction of animals, through the lack of clean water, through the disease, through the growing allergies and behavioral disorders in children, through the many lives that are not sustained as life, be it plant or animal, thus it is easy to realize that there is a great separation from nature.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that as within so without, where in places like Los Angeles, the ground is so paved, the soils so buried and ignored, that when it rains it all runs off, and the water in Los Angeles must then be brought in from somewhere else, taking water from a distant place, disturbing the nature within this distant place, all because of a cement grid placed on the earth, where this same action is done to each human, where just as what is there in Los Angeles, that is given freely, the nature is ignored, and just as with men as mind, the nature is ignored, as man is consumed by televised limited conditions that separate from what is real and supportive.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that just as things are not used in common sense and taken from somewhere else, as how the resource is grabbed and moved around in service to a few, so each human is allowing individually as they follow the values of their social environment that are ignorant of the whole, where in order for this to stop each human must stop the mind and realize the whole, this being what is one and equal in each and everything of this earth, the substance of life, and stand within this to organize a system to support this value, which will mean stepping back from separating self into the mind, realizing the mind has no real strength but what we allow and accept, and to forgive this blueprint of separation to realize self as life.


I commit myself to realizing that every time I am within fear, I have reached a boundary of the mind, and this boundary is an illusion, should I walk through this I will see, realize and understand that this fear is the point of separation, the friction of which is the separation from myself as life, as the action that it is in fact.

I commit myself to realizing that love is fear, as love is clinging to security and support, to no longer feeling alone, yet the reason supposed aloneness exists is that one is of mind in separation from life, and thus in service to an idea clearly seen in that this is one of many dictates held to be grand within this system of broadcast, and thus should I stop and breath and look I can walk through this fear and realize myself as life, here.

I commit myself to breathing and walking, to stepping through the boundaries of the mind, through using the mind as guide, as it is a map of my separation, where the moment I become a friction in and as fear, tiredness, or repulsion, I stop and I breath, and i look, I sense and I place one step in front of another and I move through the friction, the separation, the anxiety, the fear and I bring this separation back to myself to begin to exist in common sense of myself as life here through looking at what is real and actual here.

I commit myself to realizing as within so without, and I investigate the mechanics of this system of inequality, to see, realize and understand what has been created, where the tools within this system, are simply tools, means of organization, that can be used, as it is not the tool, but the direction given to the tool, thus, is the use of money, as a piece of paper not the evil, it is how this money flows that divides and conquers what is here for the few and thus not supportive of life.

I commit myself to realizing that in despair within this survival based system, a venue of hope is placed through what religion exists as, as religion gives hope of another planet, world, existence, of no struggle, which admits that struggle is what is here, where if we look at humans and animals that are developed to perform in capacity, their needs as physical forms must be met and they must be guided, just as YoYoMa the cellist said that he became what he was because he was carefully nurtured, thus the belief that one must struggle here is a lie, as development takes support, and life in full expression cannot exist unless development is nurtured and supported which flies in the face of the belief that one must struggle to get to some imaginary alternate life, and this is used to placate what is not being allowed to develop, and yet we know life cannot exist unless life is nurtured and developed, thus those that suggest there is another world or life beyond this one, are the real devils of this existence, as they are the mind, a system of separation from what is actually real in common sense here.

I commit myself to  realizing that our children are fed knowledge and information as memory, where no real physical awareness if developed, and thus the ones that memorize easily are placed in positions where they make money, and then direct as knowledge and infomation, never developing a sense of this physical world, and thus perpetuate a system that is in separation from life, from common sense of what is real, where those that cannot memorize, as their program as mind, struggle and labor - in non development as life- in debt- to serve a few who themselves are existing in separation from life, this method of education so clear in the very way children are forced to sit in chairs taking in knowledge and information without any practical physical interaction.

I commit myself to realizing that there is a growing number of suicides happening on this planet, in Greece, in England, amongst the soldiers, as these men are no longer able to see a way out, within a asystem that, because this exists, are not in fact supporting life, as capitalism cares not for life, but only for profit, and thus has us all believing that ownership is something real, where this earth cannot be owned, as it is all of us, as life one and equal, thus suicide will be ignored, as it actually supports the system through removing what the system no longer needs, and men have been conditioned to blame themselves without an awareness of how this system works in fact, not realizing that collectively it is all of us that are accepting and allowing this, as we have allowed and accepted ourselves to become ignorant of ourselves as life, and thus we must stop the mind, through self forgiveness, writing and corrective application to remove the resonance of separation into a grid of belief, as boundaries that are the separators, and piece ourselves back together again to become that which we are, life.

I commit myself to walking the process of bringing myself back to myself, through walking the desteni I process, and investigating the financial system, the education system , politics and health systems, and within this process, realizing that the only solution is equality, to love my neighbor as myself, through the practical application of a system that supports all life, an Equal Money System.


Eqafe Self support products


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment