Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 152 Facing the Cold

LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 25:  A man dives int...
LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 25: A man dives into the icy water in the Sepentine on October 25, 2010 in London, England. Some parts of the UK experienced the coldest October night in 17 years last night, with temperatures in South Wales plummeting to - 6.2C. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Car goes into icy water
Car goes into icy water (Photo credit: Boston Public Library)
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to avoid cold.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to dislike being cold.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become tense, as though I am trying to hold in my heat, when I experience cold.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the cold water did not actually do anything to me but supposedly lower my temperature when I was a child with a high fever and placed into a cold bath filled with icecubes.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that fevers are actually to aid the body in killing a virus, and what the human has done is believed that a fever will kill the human and actually, I don’t even know if this is true, was it ever the fever or was it the virus?
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to tense up when I am cold, to not investigate within myself if I relax and the degrees of cold I experience are not as extreme as I led myself to believe within reacting to a change in temperature that is not really all that cold, as I know that often when swimming, the water becomes warm as one swims.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a thought before I step into a pond or the ocean, that the water is going to be cold.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to react against cool water.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a feeling of dislike for cold water and reacting in tensing up within my body in apprehension of facing a moment of temperature change.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be a reaction to temperature change through pulling myself in within myself as a protection defense mechanism, as I believe this will somehow change the experience of moving from one degree of temperature to another.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge a change in temperature, within my world , where the degrees in change are not that extreme, as from the summer air to the water, as being a shocking cold experience, when in fact it is not so extreme or shocking, it is only my perception, and my reaction as an idea that this will be cold, as a reaction that is based on an idea and not what is actually real in front of me.

I commit myself to, instead of tensing up when I change from a mild temperature change to another, to no longer allow myself to tense up physically, bracing myself for what I believe is a shocking cold, as it is, more often then not, not so shocking, and should I be in a situation where the temperature does change in an extreme manner, then tensing up within myself is not going to make me warmer, after all one of the things the Europeans wrote about the America Indians was how little clothing they wore in comparison to the Europeans, in the cooler months of the year in America, thus, a human does not need the amount of clothing in cold weather as is believed in European culture.
I commit myself to, at this point not allow myself to tense up and brace myself against a perception of cold, as a change by degree in temperature.
I commit myself to no longer allowing myself to have this thought that I do not like the cold, especially since I have been in the winter cold, where , with movement, one can stay quite warm.
I commit myself to no longer allowing a thought about being cold, as the being of myself as this thought is actually not a directive within dealing with being cold.
I commit myself to slowing myself down, in and as breath, when I find myself tensing within myself as a reaction to a perception of being cold, and to breath and remain here in and as breath.

Desteni I Process Journey To Life
7 Year Journey To Life Blogs
Quantum Mind on Eqafe

Creation's Journey To Life
Heaven's Journey To Life
Earth's Journey To Life
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment