Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 149 The idea of my future is based on my past, and not real


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to begin to imagine a future based on my past.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that imagining a future based on my past is not myself here, but myself in a movie in and as mymind, composed of past memories and images and ideas of more than and less than and thus removed from what is actually physically here in this moment of breath.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to rush through a decision I have made, to “get it over with” as I have steps to walk and I judge them as tedious and timeconsuming.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I am here, things transpire and I realize more of what is in common sense and within this, many times I realized that my idea was not considerate of the totality of what is physically real, thus all there is, is to walk taking each step and facing what is here in this moment and within this not allowing myself to become restless and wanting to fulfill an idea, believing that something can be lost unless my “idea” is exactly as what I have in and as my mind, where if this idea changes than I have not realized the consequences of my decision turned into idea, and must stop and breath and practically look at what such a change entails.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I then become anxious as, what I imagine is so consuming, that I walk in fear of it not existing and fear losing at every turn, and thus I set myself up to face what is here within fear and thus conflict and then end up in combat where I am not moving as solution and practical interaction in common sense, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to “jump ahead” of myself in imagining what the future will bring, separating myself form life in the process and when reality does not match exactly what I have in and as a my mind, instead of looking in common sense I react in fear, damaging my human physical body and creating unnecessary conflict to and towards others as I then blame objects outside of myself, where I turn interactions with others into interacting with an object, as a person, as being fixed within viewpoint and not looking at the viewpoint as just this, a view, and not what is actually here, as a view can change and either adds awareness, or lacks awareness, either can be dealt with, in self expansion, or in realizing common sense of what is here, walking the detail of what is actually physically here..
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I am here, where I am breahting and able to use common sense and practically walk what is here, where the imaginings filled with characters are not who I am, as these characters are really the voice of fear, where the fear is the separation in and as myself ignoring what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become defensive about the choices I make.
I forgive myself for fearing dealing with bullies.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear dealing with limited view points, not seeing realizing and understanding that within this I am fearing my own common sense, where there is nothing else but to stand within and as common sense, within the realization that we are all equal and one, here, as the substance of life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand in every breath, that what I imagine in and as my mind is not myself here, but is based on the past, and changes as I realize , within investigation, of what is feasible here within the choices i make, thus is change ongoing and cannot be a singular idea in and as my mind here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the imaginings in and as my mind, take me away from here, and thus I end up, as I did yesterday, breaking my lawn mower because I was not here, watching what I was physically involved with here in what i was doing in the moment.

‘ I commit myself to no longer being the dreamer in and as my mind, and to realize that imagining is hoping and based on fulfilling desires, where I become a desire and then blame another when this desire is not met, where it is myself not having considered my own reality, this physical world.
I commit myself to stopping any judgements, as suggestions as labels of who I am as being more than or less than another, when we are all the same as the variations are by degree , yet this has been made huge and thought of as not being able to change, where these characters, as the roles impressed upon us suggest, are in fact not who we are in totality, as human development happens when provided for, and is in lack when what the earth offers if not shared,
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that any judgement I make is a judgement of myself as life.

I commit myself to expanding upon the limited roles taught as the characters voicing themselves in and as my mind and saying stop, the end/limit is simply ignorance, I can walk beyond this and include awareness within common sense as all is one and equal, here.

I commit myself to not allowing and accepting the characters of self interest and limited insight as to what is actually here, to determine the definition of me, within and without., to not blame or spite, but to bring the limitation back to life, back to seeing , realizing and accepting what is here.

I commit myself to realizing that any constriction within and as me, is myself fearing, and thus in separation, of myself as an expression of life.
I commit myself to speaking up about how the lack of development in any human, plant or animal is a crime of life, as what is known is that non development is caused through lack of support and direction, and within the present system, this lack is prevalent on this earth, and thus the expression of life is being denied in the interest of money being used to give more than is needed to a few and ignoring a life its expression to the many, this is a crime against life.

I commit myself to speaking up when the statement “this is the way it is” is uttered and voiced, as this is ignorance of life and insubstantial as it would be what is broadcast by the few in self interest, and since television is payed for by advertising ads that study how humans can be programmed, it is known that the few must program the many to maintain self interest and ignorance of life, where what is telecasted are the characters of what consumes each of us and entertains us with our own ignorance, where we laugh as we realize how ignorant we are, and meanwhile a child starves, and guns are built by the few with money, and handed out to the angry and frustrated who then attack what they have been lead to believe is the cause, thereby clearing the resources for the few to later sell to monopolies, who abuse the land as the land does not function within a monoculture, as a monoculture is not what the earth consists of and exists as in form and function.
Eqafe Know Your World
Journey To Life Blogs : writing, self forgiveness and corrective application to discover self as life
Life Review  Where were you in this life?







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment