Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 158 What Is a Primary Source?

Within playing the violin, I must become aware of the physicality of the violin, and the “points” that are used to make the sound, produce the sound. And moving with these points and spaces, I produce.
It is the same with the human: an instrument, a physical instrument.
So, what I chose as “points” of reference will determine the sound I create. If my point of reference is a secondary point of reference, instead of a primary point of reference then I will miss perception of the primary point of reference.
This is what personification, as character, as what we are taught is, a secondary reference point and not direct interaction in common sense with what is primary, this physical world.
In other words, the human is presented with a secondary personification to “sound” as the starting point of self, and not taught the elements of direction from a primary as self as a physical instrument physically working with what is actually here. Thus, what is actually here is missed.
The sound of what is here as life is missed for the energy, as a relationship in separation from here, as secondary is what is propagated. So, we are playing character roles without ever having developed an awareness of what is primary, ourselves as physical instruments of life, self directing, self honest with self, self responsible, as we have abdicated our selves to dressing up as characters and personifications as what was taught to fit into roles that support a system where a few own the resources. What we have allowed and accepted is a masquerade in separation from life. And since this masquerade demands substance to exist, and is composed of a directive that is not of primary common sense, we are essentially a resource to feed a system of inequality, we are the characters that uphold the self interest of a few, and since this is all we know, we can no longer see what is primary, which what is the value, which is life. It is the movement of ourselves from this primary actual starting point of the physical in common sense, that allows one to become one and equal to this primary and thus walk with ease through “the eye of the needle” into becoming one and equal to life.
Thus, the desteni process is bringing self back to what self is as a primary element of, one and equal to, life, to realize the secondary relationship that is what a personification and character are as directives removed from a sense of actual physical reality. Since life is what is equal within all of us, and since life is creation - so to speak- the development of self as this primary source, is the strength, and once realized, equality is realized and this becomes obvious as the only choice within which to exist and that all that is here is to support the expression of life, one and equal, so nothing, no thing, can be owned, as it is one and equal to each of us as what we primarily are.
Thus, as how the physical works, all this water able to hold pictures, we become what is presented as the fantasies of the mind are the pictures, and they are of secondary steps as personifications of what enables survival within a system presented to serve a few. We have all become televisions of what serves a few, and are not directive within ourselves as life, starting from the primary element as life, as this is what is the value, life the primary thing that composes all that exists. And within this we have never lived as life, as self as life, as self directive as life, as self honest as life, as self response able as life.
This must stop, as this is consuming the earth recklessly unaware of the totality of what is here, as it has no common sense of what is primary. Instead a secondary, as profit for a few, a sequence of beliefs, ideas and opinions of a secondary ( ignorant of the primary source) nature, playing out through emotionsthoughts and feelings, causing distance and thus insecurity and thus fear and thus iratic destructive behaviors, that are the separation from what is actually physically real, as this cannot see, and thus is in ignorance of what is actually physically real.
We cannot blame anyone for these behaviors of destruction, as the primary is no longer seen, and no development of this has been given, thus all behaviors of destruction are accepted and allowed as long as we continue to be in separation from what is primary and exist within secondary relationships, as what our characters and personifications serve in separation from life, manifest as a profit based system of inequality. Inequality is a separation from what is primary, life, this that is the value.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to move myself as a relation only within believing myself to ONLY be a female, woman as what I have been taught will enable my survival, not having seen realized and understood what is primary, myself as life, able to exist within common sense of life, as this actual physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to only see myself as a personification in and as characters that support the movement of myself in separation from what is primary, which is all that is here as the physical world, the real story, the real stage, and instead create relationships as primary movers and definitions of myself and thus separating myself form life, not seeing realizing and understanding that I have become a slave as a character and personification to serve a system of self interest for survival where money determines who lives and who dies, and within this allowing myself to be ignorant of what is primary and ‘one and equal’ as all that is here on earth, which is life, thus all resources are here as life in support of life, and cannot be owned, as this ownership is a subjective secondary belief placed on what is primary, that all that is here is one and equal as the very substance of life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the imaginations in and as my mind are all in service to secondary characters ignorant of self as life, ignorant of common sense of life as what a human is as life, able to common sense what is physically here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to be what I am as life, to direct myself in self honesty with what is primary as what is equal within all that is here, which is life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that personifications, such as my religious faith, my nationality, my social “level”. my educational“level”, my family role, my gender role, my race role, if allowed to be what directs me, as what is given value within comparison and thus judgement of more than and less than, I am in separation from what is primary, the very substance of what allows me to role play, as I have allowed an idea secondary to what is primary, which is life, to direct me, and thus creating values in separation from what is real, life, and should I look at what is here, I have no idea of how what is here is/was created and thus I have no developed awareness of what is actually physically here, as I have shut down/distanced myself from/ignored/ allowed a separate thing to determine what is the primary substance of myself as a physical instrument as life here, thus I must be in total separation from life, and all that I believe myself to be as mind, -though as singular details not necessarily bad in and as themselves- it is that this definition and directive are limited and thus in separation from what is actually physically here as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any thought i have is a product, as this is the mind, of the secondary development into and as personifications in service to divisions and thus separations into personifications and characters ignorant of what is life, as this serves the allowance of self interest within a game of survival, where limited roles serve the more than for a few, they themselves in separation from life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that all emotions thoughts and feelings are thus showing me my own separation form life, and thus are the voice of fear, as this secondary object as what i project myself as, as memory as a belief in me more, serving a system that creates values of more than and less than, determining survival, is how I participate within this secondary stage place that is destructive as it ignores what is primary as it no longer is able to see what is primary, which is life, and thus ignorance is not bliss, it is destruction and abuse.


I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that the allowance of myself as a personality and character, as the stories I tell again and again and again are the movement of myself in separation of life, as this was what was taught by parents and society within a system of inequality, ignorant of what is primary in all existent on earth as the source of what we are all one and equal to and as, and within this, this personification consumes the physical just as this system consumes this physical world as this ignorance of this primary substance ignores the nature of life, and thus does not know how to work with what is here as no common sense of what is real, physically here exists.

I commit myself to no longer utilize a character as what I am as label, as role play, to direct myself here, as I bring all this back to self, through self forgiveness, writing and corrective application, to become one and equal to and as life, through a development of common sense of life, this physical world, to take these secondary directives and realign, in oneness and equality, utilizing breath, to what is primary, the very substance of what all exist and consist in and as, which is life, one and equal to all existent on earth.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment