Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 173 To judge is to separate from life, this is consciousness.

To judge is to separate from life, this is consciousness.
To seek a “higher vibration” is to judge here as bad, which is being a starting point as negative energy, thus admitting to the fact that what is here is not supportive and abusive. One can run run run to that positive, but it is in fact being negative. No way out of that one!

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be and become a voice in and as my mind that I am less than another.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear another making more money than myself, and within this fearing being considered less than, or a loser because another has more financial success than myself.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that this is how this system works at the moment and judging it and becoming angry about it is just fear and not what will solve as fear of loss that is in itself a judgment, as the only solution is to bring this fear of loss into an understanding of self responsibility and self direction, self honesty and realization that what is the value is self in expression as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hear the voices in and as my mind, as all that is here, to within this stop and breath and not judge this, to being this back to myself as the separation into and as fear of loss within a system of inequality, and to no longer allow this to be what I am as a human, a consumer of fear and judgment of more than and less than.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to make judgement bigger than life, within and as the voices in and as my mind, as what i have accepted and allowed, that must be forgiven and brought back to myself , here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the voices in and as my mind I am accepting and allowing to determine my self worth, which is actually myself weighing and measuring my own survival, all of this action a separation from life, from here, from practically looking at what is physically here and real and how what is here physically functions, and how what is here physically has no signature of ownership but what the human places, abdicating self responsibility and thus becoming dependent having given away what sustains for someone else to take care of, thereby creating the abuse on earth, as those taking the “care of” through ownership are the same as myself, wanting something else to take responsibility, and thus, those that own, will be the same abdication of self as life, here, it is just that they happen to have a collectively accepted “hands on” ownership.
I forgive myself for not realizing seeing and understanding that within this quantum mind development as what i am, I begin to become self righteous, which is judging myself as more than, which carries a resonance of fear of loss as this is what the anger within this self righteousness is in fact, within this i must breath as I will not be able to weather any storm if I allow this to be what i am here, as this is self in fear of survival, yet, this is to realize that what is here, as a system of inequality is what exists, and to use my own common sense within this to be able to stand up within this system and stand within bringing the pieces of separation as what I have allowed, within and without, back together again.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not allow myself to make this reaction of righteousness bigger than myself here in and as breath.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a reaction in and as voices of judgement about what is here, where I become the reaction of anger and righteousness, one a dimension of the other, both the consequence of self judgement and self worth in relation to how much money and sex I have or do not have.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to sense all the reactions in and as thought, emotion and feelings within my human physical body that reflect a fear of death within a system of inequality, a reverberation of what I individually have accepted and allowed, as I feared standing up as myself as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to look at what is here, to realize myself within what I am in equality and oneness with what is physically actually here, as what is here is of the substance of life, or it would not be here, as this is what can only be what it is that is here.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to judge myself as less than someone with more money than myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge what values are propagated by a limiited value system that exists within inequality to be the signature of what i am here, through measuring myself according to limited ideas, beliefs and opinions not seeing realizing and understanding that this is a more all code in the self interest of the human, lost and thus separate from what is the value which is life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become this reaction of judgement in and as my mind, as thought emotions and feelings, the thought the judgement, the emotions the negative fear of loss the feeling the accumulated acceptance of the initial negative building a positive picture show of justification that is in essence the perpetuation of the judgement, all of this an act of separation from self honesty as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize myself as life in and as breath , and to take this separation into and as judgement and to direct this separation in common sense to and towards what is supportive of all life, as what is best for all, which can only be done as a physical act, here in this moment of breath.




I commit myself to being one and equal to breath here, to, with every step, remain here in and as breath, to realize that consciousness is a map of my separation from life, a map of limited values, that are not in and as themselves necessarily bad, merely ignorant of the totality of life, and as this very limitation, ignorant of what is actually physically here, as these values have been made bigger than life itself.

I commit myself to not only existing within emotion and feeling but also being aware of what exists structurally as the mind and the systems existent on this earth and within myself, here.

I commit myself to breathing, to not allow judgements as emotions and feelings to direct myself here, to stop and to breath, and to realize what exists structurally here to become self responsible in and as what is directive within what is best for all, as what is best for all is best for self.





No comments:

Post a Comment