Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 537 Going into Mind Consciousness Self Forgiveness


So much knowledge and information as what I have learned, as what I was taught to believe as how I measure this world, has me comparing and competing based on a limited framework of survival. The mechanism of the social contract accepted and allowed by men, where money determines one’s ability, one’s opportunity, and as such, one’s development. This happens by degree on so many levels, and as we are physically living in a relatively small circle, we get caught up in the immediate measure of our world only, and lose sight of the total structure of the world, the systems, the consequences in detail, about what is happening. And while we are in our daily lives, the apparatus of the world around us, as the system makes small incremental changes over time, and before we know it, as we see happening in America, the money system has shifted to one of extreme inequality.
Yet, this extreme inequality has been around for a very long time. Were it not then there would be no starving children. Since we have not taken care of the dis-ease, it has only grown. And this dis-ease has two forms, one of greed, and one of lack, one of excessive accumulation of money and goods, and the other side of this coin, children dying of starvation and environmental pollution.
This coin, of extremes, the consequential polarities the faces of this coin, are in total the limitation that in itself is a separation from common sense. And common sense is what is lost when we remain within small circles of understanding. This understanding ONLY in our immediate environment, without being responsible for what is happening all over this world.
This is really why the only solution is the realization that we are all equal in substance, because it will allow a respect for the whole, the full potential of an innate common sense that at the moment has only been trained to look at the immediate environment instead of this immediate environment and the events and movements going on around this world as a measure of what life as earth is.  Each part of this environment is connected to the one next to it, thus it is all connected. Our common sense is to be equal to the measure of the physical and its expression. Our words must be equal to a clear, living, measure of here, where we can then begin to see the patterns and thus form of not only what we have allowed within, but also, that which is the physical in expression, as this is the way to equality with what we are as life. The chaos of the mind, in a measure of very limited value judgement, as an idea that one thing is more than another, is very limited.
So, when I realize I have gone back into a limited awareness as the information in and as my mind, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I notice how I am moving. Am I comparing, am I existing as definition about another, in relation to myself, which means I am defining myself, judging myself in a bubble, based on taught criteria so I don’t fall into the extreme as the side of the coin of poverty and starvation. I see where I am fearing to lose opportunity, and or believing I have to defend some accusation that would limit me as a definition,  and realize that this in total is not what I am here. I exist on a physical planet, that is life in form, as this is how life would be, and I look here, in common sense, which is the principle of what is best for all, and realize that limitations cannot define me, so to let them go, and stand here. ALone. I mean, if I cannot create and interact with others in ways that allow communication and understanding in ways that are at ease, where there is security and trust, I am wanting another to be responsible for me, to accept my limited and as such unstable response, the asking for the state of being not equal to here. If I can’t be responsible for myself here with certainty, then how can another be responsible if they end up carrying my lack of responsibility? As the form of what we are here as humans, the only choice is to allow the full potential of each to stand as such, because this is how we each become responsible. And as this is a physical world, what is needed to be responsible, such as clean water, education, opportunity, shelter, food - solid food, the absence of such is us not looking at what we are in common sense. And if we are not existing in common sense then we become separated from that which allows us to simply be here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand when and as I go into mind, and begin to compare instead of look here at the common sense of physical reality.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate from here, from a common sense of here, into and as a very limited system of values, where I warp into an idea of a good and a bad, a loss and a gain, begin to compare, and compete, in ways that are protection and defense, instead of looking at the measure of the actual physical world that enables me to exist as life, and remeasure what exists as the whole, remediate to balance out the extremes of lack, as starvation, poverty, environmental degradation, limited insight from a lack of education and opportunity for development, to see, realize and understand that the very measure of the physical world as what I use to look here, has to slow down and breath to return to a sense that is a constant in all things as life and consider all things, that are the same as myself , of the same substance of and as life, and realize in thought , word and deed what would allow all men to stand in understanding of the whole, and in self responsibility for the immediate physical environment, to become a #waveofaction that withstands the test of time and builds an earthly existence that is in balance, realized in actually living on this planet where no matter where one went, the basic needs of every person was met, and as such, an earth that is living its full potential.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that where I live and what I live in defines me, as myself as an American, where this is extremely limited, as there are those who live in extreme poverty, and have no moment to self discover in dignity themselves as life in full potential.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when and as I  compare myself to another, it is for me to slow down, to stop and to breath, and to realize the pattern of limited beliefs in separation from common sense of physical life formation and look at what is here and how what decisions I make can only be made in ways that are best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand when and as I find myself going into imagination to rebuild instead of remaining here, equal and one to and as the physical world as this is the real formation of and as life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not equalize myself to and as the physical, to become a sound mind awareness of and as the actual real physical world that is me, as I am it, as this is the very formation of life, here.
When and as I find I am no longer breathing I slow myself down, I look to what imagination, held tight, fleeting, I accepted and allowed, and I bring myself here, equal and one with and as the physical.
When and as I find myself fearing to lose some self definition based on a limited value system, I stop and I breath and I slow myself down, and I see , realize and understand that I can only be here, face what is directly here, and as such, to answer to here, which is to be responsible to here, the limited values in and as my mind, built in separation from a consideration of all life are an extremely limited measure of here and I see realize and understand that as such I separate myself from my full potential in and as life, here.
When and as I find myself allowing an emotional/feeling self definition, I slow myself down and I see, realize and understand the thought as an aspect of reality in judgement based on what is an idea only about one thing being more than another, and I stop and I breath, and I balance this into common sense of practical physical reality, within and as what would be best for all, as what would allow the full potential of life to exist.
When and as I find myself comparing myself to an idea, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I see realize and understand that values I believe will define me for better or worse as idea, and I attend to the emotions and feelings and the beliefs that define them, and I see realize and understand that such cannot withstand the test of time as what is best for all, as what allows the expression of life to exist as the very sound of life information, that works in ways that do no harm, as this is the way and the means as the measure of life here.




No comments:

Post a Comment