Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 18: Actions stated as personality are label and competition


Day 17 Actions stated as personality are label and competition
One way that parents teach children to want to become a label  is to speak about the behavior as the label/nature as what that child is. Within this, the child does not learn that behavior is what is exhibited as an action, an expression in a moment as a movement as being. I had a talk with a family member today, and they talked about another family member and how they were the action that was praised as in, “ they are this, they have always been this.” I noticed that I immediately compared my self to this thinking that this was a good “thing” to be. I did not look at the whole situation, well I stopped as I was having a conversation and went on, but later in the car I took this back to my self and looked at the whole of the situation. The point here is to mot look at the praise of another, or the criticism, as a fixed label as what one is to become, or not to become, but as an expression, like wearing purple one day and wearing blue another. 
In this we are more than the personalities we come to believe we are. Our personalities are a collection of our fears as what we have not faced, or what we believe we are limited to and are what define us. This is how we become stagnant and begin to rot in our own accepted and allowed limitations. This is promoted by parents who label us, as our parents were so labeled by their parents and never taught to play, experience, transform with the substance of life here.
It is this system of inequality that demands competition/survival behaviors of defense built personas of limited expression and ability to be insightful of this capitalistic, centralized governing system where money supports profit over life that determine clinging to personalities of separation from life. Limited and selected qualities of behavior are taken, etched into and as us, and then praised and used to survive, where one earns badges for a personality that wins the prize of money. These are personalities of bullying and aggression to win, and this is what is praised.
We are one dimensional and never learn to become one with the very substance of life, creation, as what we are, here to learn to play with this substance, to play with this “sound” to become one with it, to move with others and enjoy them as what we are all one and equal to, that which is the source of all that is manifest here.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to go into comparison when another is praised for their behavior, not realizing that I am life, and that this behavior is an expression in being, and that instead of comparing myself and thus participating in labeling as an end game into personality, I realize that behavior is not a stagnant thing to be and become, and that what directs my self is my self as life where directing my self as what is best for all is considering my self as being one and equal to all life where even this competitive/comparison act is petty and spiteful of life and is a limited design I was taught to believe to be what existed on this earth that could not be changed where if I apply equality as the principle of what is best for all, I realize that I am not a singular label as personality and that the children of this world, in order to become insightful and able to learn to express themselves and create themselves as one and equal to life in full expression with the substance that is life here, this is what must be presented to them through living words and not words stuck in label absent of insight of the whole of this existence.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to have not caught my reaction immediately, to stop, to breath, to use my self as life in every moment, aligned with the principle of oneness and equality and to speak as living words that indicate moving into and as an awareness of living as being here interacting one and equal to, with all that is what is here as tree, as bug, as air, as bird, as men, as water, the substance of life in expression.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to only see the limitations of behavior that support the interactions that see only action as the label as the personality of the human and not the capacity of the human as life able to realize that whole of this existence and understand that joy is in becoming one and equal to what is here that is what all that is here consists of, the substance of life able to be the living word as life.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not see, hear and realize breath in every moment as what is real support as my self in being life one and equal to be the living word and not the word as label continuing fixation in competition and survival behaviors of separation into measure as more than and less than, destruction and greed, elimination and abuse of this physical world.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to react within a conditioned behavior as comparison.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to , within this act of comparison, place my self into inferiority and jealousy, behaviors of disrespect and separation from my self as life, and separation from that which is what directs me as what i am that is of oneness and equality, the substance of life, that which is here as the very support of me as life.

I commit my self to recognizing competition as I remain in breath, here on this earth, where I consider all that is here and give unconditionally as does this earth, as this is what I am as life.

I commit my self to patiently face and walk through, all accepted and allowed, and conditioned behaviors of comparison and competition, realizing that within this survival game of division and conquer that will label to place and eliminate, cannot be what is life as myself and is not real, is only a superstition placed onto as a means of creating fear and quitting, which is what such action limits the growth and development of our children, those in countries where there is opportunity to learn and understand themselves as life.

I commit my self to making it clear to the movement within my world, that such labeling teaches label and thus limitation and nothing about directive living and understanding of this physical world as an expression of life, and the capacity of life as sound to become and express life in many ways, where being and having, as behavior, is one and equal to the transformative nature of the substance of life, so able to be seen in nature, even with the simple rememberence that a seed grows into a seed, where had that seed been labeled as a seed ONLY it would never become a tree, and so is the human, yet the human has never gone beyond the experience as a human, born a human and died a human, unable to fathom the kind of transformation that is the seed to a huge tree.

I commit my self to revealing that label is judgement, that judgement is the imprisoning into a limited and stagnant motion as life, and that labeling a child, is an act of judgement and confinement for that child away from any understanding and insight into and as life.



No comments:

Post a Comment