Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 28 Spiteful interaction as mind.


Day 28: 
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear that I have said something wrong to another person when I speak with them.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that if another person does not smile and agree with me in an open and warm manner than I have said something that was “not right.”
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that have I any kind of judgement about another person without knowing the details of their life, and an understanding of the system that exists on this earth I cannot make a judgement about them or think a thought that I “have said something wrong.” as this is making an assumption without any kind of understanding about that person, and if anything it is like a gossip in my mind denigrating the other person or my self, which in the same thing, as I am having an expectation as response from them to validate my self and or thinking they are weird, which is just thinking they are weird without any understanding, and thus this in all common sense, is of no sense, is petty and self centered, like I believe I am some centralized thing, much like our centralized government that in fact, just like the mind, moves in the interest of money before life,  and as can be scene with the number of homeless Americans in a land with 24 empty homes to every homeless person, and stories of the government mortgage offers being a bait and switch scenario.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that the mind will fear and blame, and hate and denigrate, and think something is weird instead of looking at what actually exists in this world.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to react to another person who does not respond in a specific way towards me when I meet them in public, which is indicative of existing in a one dimensional mind, where all that is sought is a positive high, a validation of self with no consideration of how and why this person and my self is behaving in such a way,  where this is self seeking a positive experience, wanting some kind of validation that really has no substance.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to actually have felt spite for this woman, where I watched my self go into this and I realized that this was my self as my mind, that this is what is under my self as the conscious mind separating my self from what is actually physically here, two people meeting and greeting one another, this action not necessitating any kind of thought of more than or less than in any way, as what should exist in this earth is all that is here working together and able to express joy in every moment as life, as that is what is here, a physical world that is life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that making a comparison to another person is not an expression of joy towards the seeing/meeting of another person as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that when I see a fat person on the street and have the singular thought that that person is fat and how could that person be like that I am blaming that person without taking into consideration how the food that exists in this earth moves in the interest of profit and does not support life, where this person has not the will or education or finances to support themselves with any kind of understanding of their human physical body, which they would more than likely have to figure out themselves within this system as what the system promotes is not supportive of health, were it so than this world would he in a state of health.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that many people cannot read well enough to process language, and their ability to use language is very limited, thus they have a hard time reading something that is not of their conditioned vocabulary that was learned at a young age, and is dependent on culture and class background, which means that our education system has not developed our children beyond a certain framework, where should our education system do such a thing, a profit based system of gross inequity on this planet would probably no longer exist, thus, this non development of the human, is to support inequity, thus money comes before life, before the development of life on this planet.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that there are many people who realize that what they are told to do within their jobs is not what is best for all, yet they fear losing their jobs, thus this total system must change to turn this world into a world that supports all life, that practices only that which supports health on this planet.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting myself to see that an ever present desire for sex is the desire for an energetic fix, and that walking around thinking about sex every seven minutes indicates that there is seriously something wrong with this world, where the majority of people cannot even play a musical instrument and actually believe that they have no talent, when the human physical body can be developed and even the ability to sense what is here thus such a belief also indicates that what exists here is non development of the human on this earth.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see that perhaps, as my ability to sense has not been developed, there is a lot more to this world than I can fathom, that perhaps there is a mind consciousness system within that I have accepted and allowed as the directive of my self as I am addicted to energetic highs and lows, which is what sex in essence is, and the seeking of this is in separation of my self and is my self in abdication of my self as life, which is the state of this world, as this world is built by the hands of men in the likeness and image of man, and man is in his present development in a state of dis ease, where what is often stated is the exception to the rule, meaning something can be done and that one person managed, yet this “exception to the rule.” is actually backwards and indicates that what one human can be in development should be what all humans are in development, where the real question is, “ Why is there a system on this earth that does not develop all humans to full capacity?”


Thus, I commit my self to no longer accepting and allowing my self to exist as a singular happy face person, fearful of actually researching and discovering how this world functions.
I commit my self to  using simple common sense and stopping any and all reactions towards what I see in my world and standing up and  using my breath to center my self here in and as this physical world, away from the desire to compare and criticize what i see in this world and realizing i am one and equal to what exists here, where in common sense a righteous reaction will do nothing and what needs be done is for this world to stand up as a group and reorganize this world into a system that supports all life using the form of the structure of politics to vote in a system that never ever ever ever allows inequality in development of the life that exists in this earth.
I commit my self to supporting and equal money system, to learn to read, to learn to speak, to learn to understand this world, so that when I face another person, plant or animal, I do not go into a comparative competitive reaction of win and lose but am able to approach all that is here in joy as life, as this is what life for gives, it is only up to the human to stand up and stop the mind the indicator of how we have separated ourselves from life.

I commit my self to reading blogs walking the 7 year journey to life so that no man, woman, child, plant, animal lives a life of limited expression and can be joy as life with every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment