Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 31 Embrace


Day 31 Embrace self
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to desire to be held
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to desire to have someone hold me, just hold me and accept me for what I am.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that it is I that must hold my self and accept my self for what I am
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that I need someone outside of my self to hold me and accept me for what I am.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not hold me as my self accepting my self for what I am for what I have accepted and allowed and that it is only me who must hold me and accept me for what I am as life, as an expression in and as life, as this is my self allowing and accepting my self to embrace my self as life here, as I am life here.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to embrace me as life here, all that I have defined my self as and thus to forgive this as this is what I am and not what I am as what I am is equal and one to all that is here on this earth as this is me and this is not me as I am life here of substance able to express as all that is here in and as breath here where I am all and I am nothing, I am not fixed as some label, I am not a separation from life I am life here.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that the only way to embrace my self is with another, to have a picture of being with another in order to be embraced, where I am in every moment embraced by life here as I am life, I am in the embrace of and as life here as I am this, thus in embracing my self I am embraced and embracing my self, where I become one and equal as my self as life here.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that I am separate from life, when I am life, and it is only a limited mind of reflection of what i believe I am not that is what I have allowed my self to be that is the separation, that is my self in feriority of my self as life, where I wait for validation, where I wait for a sign, where I wait for the embrace of life as being something separate from me, when this embrace as life is right here as I am this, I am life here, this embrace here has always been here, I have not looked, I have not seen, I have not heard, I have not felt my self as life here, embraced my self as life here.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to have abdicated my self for some limited idea of what I am.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to have abdicated the very life all around me, as the birds, as the grass, as the trees and the expression of life in people, in nature, in substance as I sought an embrace of limited design where I believed I needed a feeling and emotion, a fix, and energetic wisp of  a surge to be what made me feel alive , where this never satisfied, this never brought any sense of self being embraced, where I believed there was something wrong with my self in my application of communicating when In fact it was the act of looking for embrace without and attaching a feeling and emotion to this embrace that was what separated my self from finding/being/sensing an embrace of my self as life, where nothing outside of my self can validate my self as life as the way to embrace life is to embrace my self as life, so that the substance of myself as life can then embrace life as my self embracing my self as life, as though my self as life is the way and the means to connect to life that is here as all are life as what is here is life, one and equal.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize I have become so separated from my self as life that I will have to walk through all that I sought as self validation and bring my self back to self honesty as self as life in order - deconstructing the disordering of my self into and as dishONEsty as my self as life, where I forgive my self for not accepting and allowing my self as life to embrace my self as life here, where in common sense no teacher/parent/god would have this any other way, as the gift of life is what one is as life, given unconditionally to be and become an expression in and as life here.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not see/realize/understand that I am life, it is OK to EMBRACE my self as life, there is no shame, no guilt, no harm, no dishonor in accepting and allowing my self to EMBRACE my self as life as I AM LIFE or I would not BE HERE.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that the EMBRACE of my self as life is conditional.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear embracing my self as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to connect fear to embracing my self as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear my own fear.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to wait, to feel that there is something out there somewhere in some fuzzy logic belief that I am supposed to wait to embrace myself as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to believe that embracing my self as life is contingent on entering some heavenly domain where a supposed “god” will give me the OK to allow my self to embrace my self as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I must hear the words, “ embrace yourself as life, my child.”
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that the embrace of my self as life involves energetic love.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self  feel that embracing my self as life would be a selfish act, where ironically this would be SELF ISH as in self expressing the “ish-ness” of self as life!
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to be ashamed that I have not accepted and allowed the very gift of life given, my self as my self is life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to mys elf to miss the elf, the elf as life as “self” as my elf as life.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to not realize that I cannot give what I am not, if I am not embracing my self as life I cannot give myself as life and thus can I receive no embrace from and as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that rejection is of my own doing as I have not embraced my self as life here.

I commit my self to embracing my self as life here.
I commit my self to breathing, and with every in-breath to sense my self here as life, to sense life as all as one as equal, to within this realize that what i am with each in-breath is my self, where I face all that I have allowed as self in joy, in the realization that this is me, this is life, this is sound, this is of the depth of the expression of and as life, here.
I commit my self to enjoy this self as life, and to make my in breath equal and one to my out breath, where the breath of this equal and one breath is what all have on this earth, to walk what will allow all the embrace themselves as life, with all that is required.
I commit my self to accepting and allowing my self to breath, to embrace my self as life in and as breath here.
I commit my self  to realizing that self embrace is the embrace of life.
I realize that until I embrace my self as life unconditionally I am not as this earth, that which gives unconditionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment