Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 45 Advertising consumerism is the Pied Piper


Day 45 Advertising consumerism is the Pied Piper
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see, realize, understand that what is advertised in the media, product and  behaviors is the Pied Piper, taking children and focusing their attention onto products that do not support their health, where these children have no understanding of how these products are developed and do not understand the indoctrination through the use of emotional indoctrination through coupling fantastic super hero abilities with toys - used to pretend performance as an act of being - instead of actually developing, in common sense, the ability of the child to physically be involved with themselves and this earth and within this, to not even disclose the effects of sugar and processed foods on their health and the environment of the earth as a whole, where the parents have not even taken to the time to question what is happening to a human physical body that replaces its cells every seven years and thus asked what is it that creates the wear and tear on the human physical body.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to allow my children to blindly accept what is proposed within a system of profit, when I my self as the adult see people dying of cancer and other diseases and not realizing that what has been promoted ONLY is promises of cures of cancer with huge charities collecting money “for the cure” yet a cure has not come forth, where even the government states that chemo therapy does not work, where it is known that tunors are filled with pesticides, and where it is known that like cancels like, and thus the cancer cells can be treated in destroying the cell wall and thus eliminating the cancer cell with non invasive methods that do not cause harm to the healthy parts of the human physical body.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that the medical industry has been built by men, where many depend on the present system to make money, and thus fear speaking up in fear of losing their income, where loss of income means loss of ability to maintain a home, and thus in order for practices that are detrimental to human development to stop, and an end put to the pyramids of hospitals on the landscape to be what is made huge instead of a landscape where ease exists, as presently - as in Boston, for instance, there are huge complexes of medical facilities as what we the human have on this earth- money must be used to support life instead of profit, as a profit based system locks people into serving what profits those in control of the interest of profits.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to  stand back and take a look at what is presented in mainstream media, the very foods that are known to not promote health, the pharmaceutical products that have not in fact cured disease, as many cities have huge hospital complexes indicating that the medical industry is enormous as it covers our cities and braodcasts itself endlessly through television ads and magazine ads where the ads cover whole pages, of which there are always quite a few in every magazine, and as who advertises pays the bills/salaries of the journalists and thus it is not in the best interest of the journalist to continue with his means of survival should questions be asked as to the efficacy of what is being advertised within the very pages/channels discourse about the world is shared.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that the promotion of free will is in favor of a profit based system because not only does it give me hope in believing I have the freedom to achieve whatever I desire, it also gives a profit based system of industry the excuse to use free will to promote what is known to not support life, saying “ I can develop whatever I want , I can promote and develop detrimental products that are addictive so that I can survive in this competitive system of profit where money determines who lives and who dies and it is the free will of the people who chose to buy detrimental products that are to blame” when obviously a system of profit can control the flow of money through subsidies to make the poisonous products all that is available through affordability, where what is healthy and supportive of life is not subsidized and thus difficult for many to purchase.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize that the tax money I pay supports these subsidies and thus I support detrimental products and practices indirectly even if I have salary that allows me to purchase health sustaining foods.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize and understand that a child that exists on sugar, processed sugars, is being poisoned and as long as I am a tax paying citizen, I am supporting this as these very same sweeteners are made cheap through subsidies, where the abuse extends to the environment, as it takes a lot of water to grow corn, and even the corn grown is using petrochemicals that are being flushed into the Gulf of Mexico where there are areas presently absent of sea life, a clear indication that a lack of best practice in favor of profit, a system of monoculture,  is not in fact supporting life, as what is being supported is profit, where profit must create a hierarchy to survive, a scenario of more than and less than, a scenario of followers and leaders, where the follower is no longer a follower if what is of this earth is fully disclosed, were the full development of the human would equalize men, and thus put an end to leaders and followers, and that all that has been promoted with the idea of human nature being a nature of limitation, which is in contradiction of the ability of young children to rapidly learn languages with ease, learn to play musical instruments with ease, learn to use computers - when the computers where placed in slums in India the children learned to discover and understand seemingly complex relationships in science without having a college education, clearly indicating the capacity within a young child no matter their education, thus in every way, our present system of profit where money determines who lives and who dies, is not supporting the inherent ability of our children to reach their full potential, and it is only a belief, that human nature cannot change, when our children show us what we are in fact capable of.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not see, understand and realize that what is promoted in media, be it television or journalism, is promoting what supports profit and creates bling/blind followers and is thus, not the will of life, as life would not suppress the abilities clearly visible in the human child, and in fact, this system - evident in the promotion of sugar cloaked in the tantalizing idea of “free will” - uses poison, as sugar, to cause disease within the human instead of supporting best practices in health, as health is not a structure supporting profit, as health is a state of ease, as it is war that creates profit/discord/competition/division/fear.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see, realize and understand that the friction of a survival based system is what is accepted and allowed and created by the human in separation from life,  in separation from best practices that consider what is best for all and that for detrimental practices to be what is promoted, best practices must be known and if I take the time to look within I will know where I have not been self honest as life as that which I am and within this realize that my physical self is here supporting my self, this physical that I have no awareness of, a lack promoted by this system, is greater than myself, as the physical determines the death of me and not myself.


I commit my self to realizing that the physical is greater than myself.
I commit my self to realizing that I exist because of the physical.
I commit my self to researching this physical world and understanding why best practices are not employed.
I commit my self to understanding why a poison is being promoted on television, to understand that advertising pays the salaries of the media, that the politicians can be enticed - mafia style- through the discovery of weaknesses as desires- as politicians are men brought up in a system that promotes suppression of potential, where any man, wanting to survive and suppressing self honesty within a system of competition where money determines who lives and who dies, will easily be manipulated as he is a product of suppressed potential needing outlet, where the outlets promoted are plastered all over this earth, as sex, power, money creating want, need, desire, instead of self as what self is, support by this physical world, as life able to understand from a very young age this physical world, that which is lost by the demands of a competitive, waring system of profit, here the aging and disease of our human physical bodies is showing to us our very suppressions as self as life.
I commit my self to waking up self as life through self forgiveness, writing and corrective application, to bring my self back, to equalize myself with, the physical, my  human physical body, the gift of life as the physical is life, as I cannot and have never transcended death.
I  realize that advertising and consumerism is the Pied Piper taking my children away from themselves as life and into an alternate reality leading to a death  where life has never been lived and potential never fulfilled as a system of profit is a song of death disallowing transfiguration of my self into and as life, here.









No comments:

Post a Comment