Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 24- De-press-I-on, Forgiving the Past.



I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to exist as a memory of my past, of what I believe I have lost, when I am here as life as this is the value which cannot be lost.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to hold onto the feelings and emotions and thoughts of the past where I long for the past when this is existing as the past and not being present here, which is my self not valuing life here, where if I am in my mind as the past I cannot be here equal and one with this physical “here” world and thus I cannot realize this physical world because I am in my mind in the past.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear change because I fear losing my past.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that the past is real.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to, in existing in my past, in holding onto my past - be it family history, familiar “territory,” perceived social economic situation,  event memories- I make the memory of the past a collection of more than less than values and become this instead of being here with this physical world.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that in existing as my mind as more than and less than values I have in fact never really been here, were I actually here, then there would be no past as all life is here and memory and believed loss are assembled parts of life collected into a photo album in and as my mind and existing as this is not being here one and equal to life, as the need to hold onto the past creates a fear of loss and a situation of death, as the past as mind as memory will have to stop in oder for self to be here one and equal to life, where the value of life as understanding life, this physical world, becoming one and equal to this physical world is being here, where nothing can be lost as one is one and equal to the substance of life as life and this is the value, where nothing can be lost.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to become so myopic in using the past to believe and sustain an image of what I am that I devalue other aspects of life as I compare them to a past and thus limit my self of discovery and within this, understanding of this physical world.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that I have changed environment many times and each time I have discovered something new, thus remaining here, as presence here,  is allowing my self to discover new insights into this physical world and my self as what I am able to be and exist as here.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to feel that it is sad to lose the past, when it is actually depressing onto the ability of my self to be here in existing as my past and that this very “depressing” onto me as carrying my past becomes a burden that stops the being of my self here.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to entertain my self with memories of my past as I believe these memories are what i am, when what I am is my self here as life and thus who I am is what I am as self here, present and here equal and one here, with and as the substance of my self as life, that which cannot be lost unless I perpetually exist as my past.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to occupy my self with a tiny piece of my self as my past when 99% of life is here, as being present here, equal and one with this physical world here.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that just as my accepted and allowed memories depress me from being here as I have made them seem real and bigger than life, so too are there many “de-pressing “ actions within and as this world, where the ability to realize this physical world and to become one and equal to this physical world, as being here, the human physical body is not cared for - given what it needs to sustain itself in a state of health, where our education system actually develops memory “de-press-i-ons to limit the capacity of a human to exist here equal and one with this physical world where the self, equal and one to a physical body can become one and equal to this physical world and thus have an understanding of this physical world and how this physical world function, where should this exist there wold be no more inequality with some having more than others as it would be realized that the value is self as life, one and equal.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that here it is easy to go into blame and anger which is another trick of the mind to cause a storm of energy that is not my self here directing my self here one and equal to this physical world and understanding what has been accepted and allowed as a system of “de=press-i-on” of beliefs, opinions and ideas that give more and less value to what is here as life.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that in existing as pictures of my past, in and as my mind, I become accustomed ( s custom ) to this and thus try and create pictures of my future, ignoring what is physically actually here and not realizing that ability of my self as man to transform this physical earth into a situation that is best for all, that what I see before me as this physical world presently is not what this physical world can be and that what this physical world is presently can be changed to become an expression of life in its full capacity as the means to grow enough life sustaining food is known, as the means to generate energy without completely destroying what is here - as working in tandem with how this physical world works and understanding how the human in a physical body can be developed and perfected to be self directed are all here, yet I believe as has been taught to me that  there is only one way and that is how this system presently exists, a system of debt and rape of the earth to ensure that only a few continue to have hold onto what is gained through consuming this earth in inconsiderate ways, as these ways are held onto because considering how this physical world works in life sustaining ways brings in no controls for the/a few, and the seeming advantages for the few are held up onto a billboard and lighted up with light beams where this is all that is seen and thus as self in abdication of self direction, as this is not what is taught, becomes a follower of limited ideas of the image and likeness of life, limited in insight of this physical world and the being of self in expression.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that what my world exists as presently is/are limited self development and as this is all that I know to be what I am any threat that I believe will take this away and change this I defend my self against not realizing that my perception is limited as it is of limited insight and not the directing of my self here one and equal to this physical world of which I have little connection as my connection is with my mind as memory and not what is real here as this physical world.


I commit my self to not allowing and accepting my self to feel depressed in and as an idea of losing my past, where forgiving this past and changing my self to being here actually causes me to want to go to sleep and feel as though I and tired when this tiredness is simply my self deconstructing my mind and becoming one and equal to this physical world.

I commit my self to realizing that leaving my mind of memory will create a feeling of falling asleep within and as my self as I turn and face what I have accepted and allowed as the being of my self as mind as forgiving my self as mind is the death of the mind, the taking away of the billboard I have accepted and allowed as what I am, where I must turn and become who I am as life and become the directive principle that is life the principle of oneness in equality as what is best for all is best for self.

I commit my self to no longer existing as a de-press-I-on of loss of past, of loss of status, of loss of glamor, as loss of youth as what this system flashes in shining lights and instead become through writing, self forgiveness and corrective application a “writing/riding “light” “ as the principle of oneness in equality as the directing of my self as life as the principle of what is best for all is best for self where this world is as the very substance of life able to transform from a caterpillar into a butterfly an indication here right in front as my self is the capacity of the substance of this physical world to change the very formation of itself from a creature crawling on this earth to a winged body where this allows this creature to experience the soil and the air, the dirt and the sky all that is what is here as this physical world.



No comments:

Post a Comment