Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 32 - Space


I am here in this physical body, I am here, I am life, I can relax and realize equality, embrace this, be this. I need not fear the cry of separation, after all it is a cry, and a cry is a wanting. The crier is the same as me, the seeker of self as life, the knowing that there is no separation, that separation is the illusion. My own energetic storms are a loss of sense, my vulnerability is my sensitivity, I take the blame and the spite and I earth this, I realize the separation is a perception of distance, an acceptance of space between, where the space is one and the same as my self, the space allowing expression, subtlety, the space is the playing field, as much substance as myself, where one can move as self as life.
This is like playing the violin, where the space between the notes become as much as the note, where the space is vast, and so allowing of movement.
Is this what divides the illusion that the space is empty, when in fact is is the stage for expression.
I went to an audition one time, where I was in this big empty hall, and I stood on this brightly lighted stage. I was very nervous. So I said to my self, this is space, fill it with sound, take away - so to speak- the sense of it as this big empty thing and my self as this tiny puny thing within this. So I picked up my violin and just started doing what ever, not what I was going to play, I decided I didn’t care what anyone thought, I needed to feel the space to know what I was dealing with, and I had been so afraid for so long I was really sick of being afraid, being afraid is a fucking drag.
So, in this audition I filled the space. And it was really fun. By the time I had to stop playing I no longer wanted to, it was too much fun. This is the closet I can fathom that being life is, and there is no excuse that this is not what is on this earth for every thing that is here, because this is the substance of life.
If constriction is what one is within than this substance as life is pulled in and petrified, and thus all that is here, the whole, as everything has no space to be, thus the ability of life as the form that the human is here on this earth cannot be until all and everything is allowed to move as life here, as forgiving of self as life. This physical world and the space that is allowing the form of this physical world is in constriction on a grand scale, as ego’s grab, as self constricts in fear of loss, in a belief that a label sustains one, a signature must be held fast, this is creating a grid on top of space, that field of expression, this is as much a confined pen, as what exists on this earth with the animals held fast unable to move, rotting in non expression as what they are as the very form that they are. And this is every human being here on this earth. And each human is crying in their pens just as much as that animal. We don’t even realize that this is what we are, yet we must, because we tell ourselves that we are this, our stories tell us we are this, our obsessions tell us that we are this. There is no reason to be obsessed, it is an indication of needing and wanting and thus an indication of separation from ease, obsession is dis-ease.

I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not see/realize/understand that fear of criticism is my self unaware of the whole, and my self fearing a death, where the only death is the death of limited insight.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear space.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that the space is as much my self as the objects within the space.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that the space is the playing field of my self in and as an expression of life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize the space between my self and what is here is a means to connect and realize my own equality and to express this equality within and as each breath I take.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to make the space equal and one with me, to connect with all that is here through as as the space that is here that is the playing foeld of expression, life expression as my self here one and equal to space.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that space is what connects instead of what separates.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not be thankful for the space between my self and everything that is here, as this space is what connects all the forms that are on this earth that are of substance in expression working in tandem to create this playing filed of expression as life here on this forgiving earth.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that I am separate from anything on this earth, that I can possibly be alone, where i am here as substance as the physical within the space that is here as life, as earth, where this space is one and equal to the forms made from this space as this is all the substance in and as life here, where is this space were realized as life, where all the forms that are here were realized as life, one and equal, what would manifest is the expression of life, a state of ease instead of what presently exists as a state of dis-ease as life.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize that all must be able to express themselves as life in order for life to really begin on this earth, as one singular constriction in fear will upset the whole space of life here, just as this does within the human physical body, where the statement, as within so without makes sense as life is all as one as equal.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to be intimidated by space.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to believe that space is something that is real as in a perception that space means division and separation.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that space and time are actually one and the same, both divisions into separation, the illusion that has trapped my self into and as a mind consciousness system.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to realize my breath can be my self within and as the sense of space within this physical form.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to not realize that space is what allows me to sense another, to experience the expression of another, that what is believed to be distance is actually an opportunity to experience expression manifest as life.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear space instead of enjoying space as all that is here within space is life, one and equal to my self as life.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see/realize/understand that when I constrict I actually disallow all that is here to be in a state of ease as life.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting my self to see and realize that all the constrictions I exist as are causing disease within my human physical body as I have suppressed my self in an effort to fit into a limited design as what is sold as what I am and how I should be by a capitalistic system of profit that promotes behaviors that feed the benefit of money accumulation for a few, who themselves have never been life, and fear losing what they believe they have m when they are as fearful of space as anyone, having lost all perception of the reality that space is just as equal to them as the objects and forms within the space that is this existence and thus separation into more than and less than is an illusion.
I forgive my self for not allowing and accepting myself to see that a pyramid built on this earth is a grid like structure creating an illusion that one can fall, when in fact it is really an indication that space needs to be filled with structures of support, when in fact space is the support, the playing field for expression.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to fear space, when space can be sensed.
I commit my self to easing the constriction I have accepted and allowed within my human physical body, to breath and feel the space within and as my human physical body to become one and equal to the space as my self as this human physical body.
I commit my self to getting out of the illusion of the mind, the movie of no substance that is my mind as becoming aware of the space as one and equal to my self here as life.
I commit my self to realizing the space around me as one and equal to me.
I commit my self to no longer separating my self from space.
I commit my self to enjoying space as one and equal to my self here, where spite and blame is my self in fear of space, as a belief that I am separate from space, when in fact I am of the same substance as space, and thus is space the means of connection through expression equal and one to all that is here in and as a form of space.
I commit my self to realizing that spite an blame is a disconnect from space as space being equal and one to my self here, where breath is my self living and being one and equal to space as space is life.
Speak Self forgiveness for twenty one days and begin the journey to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment