Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 47 Administration/admitted traitor


Day 47 Administration/admitted traitor
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to become frustrated when speaking with administrative people.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize when I ask a question that cannot be answered by the administrator that it is not within their learned responses, and thus I am trying to get a machine as mind, to give me an answer that is not within their program, and so I will get repeated responses that I must follow as there is no insight into the whole of this system and that were there insight into the whole of this system, then this system, as profit - where there are many starving and being abused on this planet, including the plants and the animals -  this system would not exist. Period.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to have stopped and thought it curious that two different men from two different companies would not speak to one anther, where one was saying that the other was not telling the truth, yet would not seek clarification through the other, which evidently must be something taught by the system in which they work, as they are to support their systems and not interact as men, as their loyalty is to their jobs/corporations and not this physical world, and thus do we have starvation, rape, animal abuse, child sex trafficking, fracturing, pollution, animal extinction and all manner of abusive practices on this earth, because the individual has sold his/her self as life to a corporation, where when it is too late, they will realize that the corporation will in the end not consider them, just as it taught them to only do what protects the corporation.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting myself to expect an administrator to realize this, as in order for the administrator to keep their job, they must ignore what serves people, this physical world, and only consider the corporation, or they will no longer have a job, within this I forgive my self for allowing myself to not realize that those who realize that life is not being considered are the ones who must stand and support a system of equality, a system where life as what is the value must stand and place into practice an Equal Money System, and that one can retain their current position and support a political party that will stand within this system and place into practice a system that considers what is best for all to bring heaven on earth.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to become frustrated when I have to spend time on the phone moving through automated systems to get anything done within this system.
I forgive my self for allowing and accepting my self to become frustrated when an administrator moves from the collective to the personal whenever there is a question they cannot answer as this is like action, where I take the personal personally.


I commit my self to realizing that becoming frustrated with administration is becoming frustrated with an organic robot/machine that is programmed to move in the interest of profit and not what is best for all, were this not true than this world would not have poverty, disease and pollution.

I commit my self to exposing that this system on earth is built by the hands of men, and thus it is the hands of men that are the cause of starvation, poverty, animal abuse, earth destruction and that the only way to stop the abuse that exists is for each and every person who has access to the internet, has the ability to stand and support a system that places life first,  to realize that serving the interest of profit is the cause of the abuse on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment