Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 60 I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to believe in love.




I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe in love.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I love someone when this feeling passes and I go on to love someone else.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that love is a feeling and that feelings change, like the wind, they come and they go, and thus, are not constant, so I need to ask my self, “where is the constant?”

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that love is like the bling projected and flashed all over the world by advertisers where, just as the advertising must be constant to keep the bling going, so is love just something that is not a constant as what is real, as it must use resource to keep itself going.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that all that advertising for something that needs constant broadcast, wastes the resources of the earth, trees for paper, coal for electricity, inks from rocks and plants, glass for the bulbs to projects the blingy lights, plastic that uses the raw crude oils from under the earth’s service - where we don’t even know what the taking of these pools of oil from the earth does to this planet, and all for a feeling that is not constant, and thus not real, as what is real is strong, constant, is directed, does not waste, does not abuse, thus what is allowed on this earth is not life, is not what is real, as the number of people starving indicates, as the number of animals not allowed to be the expression of their physical bodies, where we did not create these forms and we, the human, ignore this physical fact and do not respect this physical world.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see that like in the TV series “ V “ where the head alien gives the people the feel good “wave” of “bliss,” so is love this, a feeling that comes and goes and becomes a drug- this “special power” attribute that is not a special power but only a control mechanism- an enslaving device, the creation of a drug addict, where the humans all turn this ability into a god - like quality and make this an IDOL, where making an idol of something separate from self, is self ignoring self as life, and what houses self is a physical body, the tool to become life, the gift, the real gift, thus would a system of control as what capitalism exists as take what is real, what is right in front of each and every one of us, and direct attention away from what is right here, and what is real, the physical.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that in following advertising I am in essence following, being lead by a projected bling and ignoring my self here, in and as my human physical body, that which is real.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that this has been going on for generations, and thus I have known nothing else, so this idea, this idol of this bling of love is all that I know and that it is difficult for me to imagine - as all I have been taught to do is imagine to keep me following bling -  that anything else exists, but if I stop, and I breath, I use that which is real, my human physical body, and I stop and I breath, and I stop and I breath, and I speak self forgiveness for 21 days, andI breath, and I look to the space between breaths I will begin to see the bling of love, the bling of desire to be a feeling that is like a drug.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that the amount of abuse that exists on this earth means that something is  not working on this earth, that something is out of whack with this earth, and that following the desteni process of using breath and self forgiveness and corrective application will begin to stop the bling imagination that I have accepted and allowed as what is real, where I can begin to equalize myself with this physical world and become what is constant which is life, here.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that when I cry at the supposed loss of a lover, what i am really crying for is myself, this that is what I have always wanted, but there has been nothing here since the day I was born to direct me within self development as life, as a profit based system is only interested in control and uses the making and projecting of false idols in the form of feelings as love to blind me as self from myself, and since I do not have the vocabulary and the means to know what I am longing for I place this longing onto false - as all that is presented- idols for the few who profit to maintain control, thus when I cry, I am crying for my self, as what I really desire is myself as life, one and equal, as all as one as equal, as life, here.


                                                                        Give as you would like to receive 


I commit myself to realizing that I am valued.

I commit myself to seeing and understanding that I am life, and thus as life I am one and equal to all that is on this earth, that is life manifest as the physical.

I commit myself to realizing that the physical world is life, that it is being here in/on/with this  physical world is what is real, as the false idol of love - a control mechanism - cannot exist without the physical, uses the physical for its broadcast and thus what is real is that which the false idol stands upon.

I commit myself to standing one and equal to this physical world, to my human physical body, and to clean up this false idol plastered all over this earth so that the children to come can stand as themselves and never ever have to cry as I have in an unknown longing for themselves as life, thus do I commit myself to supporting and Equal Money System, where life can begin, where if this were to be implemented it would not take to long to begin to clean up this world, to open the cages of the confined animals, so that they may walk in the sun and feel this physical world, as this is what is real.

I commit myself to self forgiveness, writing, and self corrective application to expose the false god as idol of love, this false idol that protects the few who use this to control the resources of this earth, they themselves living a life of being a control mechanism and thus they themselves never having lived life, they who are not learning to become one and equal to this physical world, evident that they die of disease, an aging human physical body and thus have never lived.

I commit myself to breath, to really listening to people, to the words of people, to hear within the words of people, and the cries of the animals that all that is here, confined, enslaved to the false idol/bliss of love, are in fact looking for themselves as life, here, to become one and equal to what is real, this physical world.


No comments:

Post a Comment