Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 226 Behavior Dimension : Apprehension Character

English: Onychophagia. REALLY bad nail biting....
English: Onychophagia. REALLY bad nail biting. Over 6 years of biting down MUCH too far. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Behavior Dimension Apprehension Character

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand changes within and as my human physical body as thoughts, emotions and feelings as energypossess and become a persona of judgements in fear of loss or desire for gain, that manipulates me into separation from responsibility of equal and one interaction with what is actually physically here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when and as I change from not biting my nails, it becomes obvious that I do not need to bite my nails, as a moment before I was not biting my nails.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand what thought , emotion and feeling precipitated nail biting, to have realized the motivation to bit my nails and thus investigate what I was accepting and allowing that would distract me from remaining here, equal and one , as breath.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that biting my nails, is like eating myself, thus it is a physical reaction to what I am accepting and allowing when and as I become mind, and how this separation into and as mind, is myself absent of life, and diminishing myself into energy, turning myself into a shattered Humpty Dumpty, that only I can piece back together again.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand there is a tension that comes just as I go to pick at my fingers and/or bite at my finger nails with my teeth, obviously as this movement of myself in itself produces this, which is not good or bad, but when repeated again and again as a habit then it is indicative of tension and compression within and as me here, means I am suppressing myself as not being here, as ease.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow myself to go into a sate of dis-ease physically as I move into and as a personality of myself wondering about the future within a “what if” scenario, based on my past, where I become the personality of apprehension, a state of dis-ease and fear, which in common sense is not being direct here, investigating how here works and directing myself in self honesty, equal and one with and as the physical in common sense of here.

I commit myself to remaining here, to no longer allowing and accepting myself to step into a personality, via tensing up and biting my nails, allowing myself to go into apprehension, to see, realize and understand what I am in fact doing as my human physical body, as it responds to apprehension as thoughts, emotions and feelings within tensing up, where as I tense up and go into my mind, I begin to resonate with and as the apprehension as the fear and dis-ease, as separation from here, being one and equal with and as the physical here, that which supports life here.

I commit myself to slowing myself down and remaining here, in and as breath, to see, realize and understand the movement of myself here, in detail, with specificity, remaining in and as breath, to see, realize and understand what i am in fact allowing myself to exist as in separation from becoming one and equal in and as life, here.

I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding, that just as without, so it is within, where investigation to how things move as myself here, with and as the physical will reveal what has been accepted as self here within suppressing self from being as at ease, forgiving as self as life, and as within so without, as what is here, accepted and allowed as a system can be investigated as how what as this system functions, to see , realize and understand that what is here as the resource of life, composed of the substance of life, is not in fact flowing/moving/being forgiving and supportive of life, allowing life as what is here as earth to move in oneness and equality, as a profit based system, where men subjectively place a name of ownership onto resource and then have what is here as life pay to be life - this that is the value- to exist within struggle and fear is in essence to place the life on this earth into and as struggle and fear, to thus limit expression of life here, which is a crime against life, as life is the gift and not something to be rejected into and as being suppressed within a system of a so(u)ld existence as personality and memories of past events.


The Century of Self : Part 1 Happiness Machines
Psywar
The Trap
The Power Principle
Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century
Catastroika - Greek Documentary
The Marketing of Madness


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment