Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 259 Bridging the gap of distance, stopping vertigo with common sense

I have judged others as being above me, or below me, and I realize there is no above or no below, that which creates a judgement of above and or below is an illusory separation within a structure of division in a system of inequality. The division is within belief and opinion and idea, or, as this system has allowed, a division in resource distribution, where some are neglected what is needed within common sensical physical support.
But what if such divisions were seen for what they are in fact, mere separations of values, borders defined by such values made huge and then believed to be of more value?
Thus, there is no above, no below, such beliefs/judgements are ignorance of physicality. Plain and simple.
In this context, it is easier to place oneself within the context of give as you would like to receive as this eliminates the illusion of a more than and a less than, a greater and a lesser. It means that borders are separations, are distances within lack of communication only. Thus, an approach of bridging the gap, as in removing the border becomes the directive action, as the hierarchy of seeming separation is simply an absence of mutual understanding.
In this context as well, taking a physical example, lets look at people who live on a hill overlooking a forest. The view will see the forest and not the individual trees, arelationships with a starting point of reference to the forest. The person living in the forest will see the individual trees and thus this will become the starting reference point. One would become more aware of the detail of the life of the forest and the other perhaps more aware of the details surrounding the forest, as the sky in contrast to the way the wind moves over the forest. The one in the forest might read the changes in the world through the way the lichen grows on the trees, or the changing undergrowth of the forest - where some years some plants produce more than others.
A whole vocabulary will develop around both scenarios.
This can create a divide, if one is made more than another, this can become a hierarchy. And the ones with the means to have their words heard more can become dominant with the way they have defined the world. And he who has dominated will impose a perspective that actually misses details of existence, and the details may require additional consideration, or lack vocabulary in expressing what is here in fact.
Thus, there can be no more than and less than, there is only division through one perspective being made more than another. Which means, if there exist a imposed more-than, self inner-rest perspective, an absolute has not been considered or allowed to be lived. Unless all is considered and cared for, unless all is realized as being the life that is here, and respected. Cross referenced communication is vital.
The same limited insight is what exists within the health care system. The totality of how the human physical body works is not looked at. And the environment of this earth is not looked at. And if something is pointed out, as to be a cause of the ill health, then this is ignored, as the stagnant systems of dividend production would rather the dividend then the health, and the voice of the present system, has bought space within the present venues of communication on a large scale with the dividend. So, in essence stagnation within comfort for a few, who exist within a singular perspective, have made something that is not absolute greater than life, and fear toppling from this perspective, even when the only separation is a system of beliefs, a division, a distance - an illusion - from absolute consideration.
Life is absolute purpose in every moment, in absolute communication in every breath. Thus any division, or any belief in distance is a separation from this absolute. So the starting point must be within what is absolutely best for all. Until this is reached, the only value acceptable is what supports life - as what is created by the hands of all men, with the resources of this earth - be returned to all life in absolute equality, because all life must be allowed to exist within absolute purpose as life for life to exist absolutely.
So, to place divisions in “more than” of “less than” is to judge distance and stop communication, either in belief or the active flow of resource being a means of communication through supporting the physical to express itself within full potential as life.
Lack of sustenance, or the venue of cells to move and thus interact, is shutting down the existence of life, is shutting off communication, is dividing/distancing life to such a degree that life shuts down. And this is exactly what is happening on earth, for the human, and for many animals and plants. What if expression as life, is communication in and as life, and thus shutting down communication is deafening life? Taking away sound expression is taking away life. All so, a limited set of values, that will never be able to stand on their own, as they only see the forest and not the trees, are not here, hearing what is here absolutely. This is ignorance of life, the more than scenario an illusion, a limited conversation ignorant of its own lack.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to distance myself from myself as life
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that i lack the ability to communicate, to look at the knowledge and information and to bring this back to the physical, in common sense, to share within being in common sense as life within bridging the gap, as a judgement of distance instead of a bridging of distance.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel that I cannot communicate, that I do not know how to use words, which is a belief that I cannot bridge the gap, as I only see the distance and not what is same as me as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to isolate myself from life, to see others as less than myself , to not see, realize and understand the distance, the distance being a different set of words and values, and thus within this to not see, realize and understand the differece in and as a set of ideas as knowledge and information and thus within this to direct within this to communicate into equal understanding through defining words to realize the practical movement of how what is here moves.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself from myself here, to not see, realize and understand how my physical body in fact functions.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel that I will be punished should I not speak the limited lingo, should I not maintain the divide, the border.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear losing the words I speak for fear of making a mistake within not maintaining a set of words , where the words I speak are constructs of placing a set of values within expression of myself here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel that I cannot speak, that my twin sister and I developed this secret language, and thus had not learned the real language that my parents spoke.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I cannot speak, that I do not speak what is supposed to be spoken
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I had learned a bad tongue from a black maid and that I had to separate myself from the bad tongue of the dialect of the maid and clean the tongue I had learned from the maid, the black maid, as this was bad.
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that i have to be careful with whom I associate as this might mean I will learn a bad tongue, that i will not speak correctly should I associate with people who do not speak “correctly.”
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I cannot speak because it was suggested that I have speech therapy in second grade because I had a slight lisp.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being cast out should i not speak correctly
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear looking at what is here, to see what is here, to realize that I cannot be made separate and distanced unless i accept and allow this
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to confuse speaking up clearly and expecting immediate communication, and when this fails, to judge myself as not being able to speak, and to instead look at the distance as the words used and work towards bridging the gap within and as communication, to stop and to breath and to look at the words here, and to speak through them, to clarify, to see the substance of the words as being what moves what is here
i forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how words are living, as in being clear within and as being able to direct another within what is here, to see realize and understand how what is here is able to see, and read, and to align myself one and equal to this.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see my own divisions and to realize that I must speak my words in such a way that directly describes what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not look at what is here and to not fear what is here, to not fear judgement, to look at the judgement without righteousness, to see what is here as distance, and the fear of bridging the seeming gap of distance , to see, realize and understand such distance into and as oneness in equality within and as realizing what is best for all, here.
I commit myself to no longer fearing the distance to no longer allowing and accepting vertigo, as a lack of sense of distance , to realize such distance as distance only, which if the distance is seen than this is just this, the distance is seen and can be made smaller through communication, through connection within and as realizing the distance is a distance of lack of seeing detail, of seeing space as the means through which to bridge the “gap.”,
I commit myself to realizing there is not more than and less than, there is only an illusion of distance.
I commit myself to seeing what is here as separation, as fear/survival as distance that need only be made equal and one through and as connecting through communication, which takes a process of equalizing understanding in and as the words used, here, to shorten the distance and allow giving in and as understanding here, equal and one, to and as life here, where it is in giving that the seeming distance of bridged.

No comments:

Post a Comment