Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 381 Ignorance is bliss NOT: Paranoia of the UNKNOWN


The paranoia as ignorance is bliss.
To not want to know, to hide, to believe that one is safer NOT knowing, is beLIEving that ignorance is bliss, and it is not bliss, it is being the listlessness of energy, of fear, stagnant. It is that happy smile of double speak glued onto the mouth, the eyes shining in be listlessness smog some call glory, but it is really gory.  Gory listlessness. No directive structure, no equality with the physical, a resistance to the actual real world, the physical and how the physical thrives when supported and allowed to be the life that it is. When live is allowed and thriving, cared for, the fear removed, then one can fit through the eye of the needle. 
The economic system we have accepted and allowed that is of inequality, is fear of life, fear of allowing life for fear of loss, the few, who themselves are in fear, are infearior to life, and thus cannot find a way to solving the problems of inequality as their fear breeds suppression of life, as this is how they maintain their comfort zone of having more than is needed to live in dignity. Life will life, thus a belief of a more than leading to taking more than, raping to have more than, creating an idea of one doing everything, or an invisible hand existing, or an distant “ bigger than life” godlike entity, is suppression of life,  a misleading realm of illusion, a paranormal distant imagination catching the attention to suppress, to divide from here, from the physical real world. This is a crime, this is ignorance, this is sickness, this is disease. And we are allowing this to represent us as humans, thus we cannot blame those we have given the license to be responsible for us, as we have accepted the bait and allowed ourselves to be hooked, thus there is no one to blame but ourselves. The problem is that the collective has then forced a suppression of life on earth, thus we are all to blame for the animal abuse, the child rape, the polluted soils, the cancer, the lack in physical ability of everything that is here. 
The solution is to realize that the only way out is to accept and allow life, to look at here, to see how here works, to provide what works in taking care of all existent on this earth. To prove that you understand life, and that life is the value, and thus allowed to become absolute within being an expression of life. This means giving what supports all the physical that is here as this earth, absolutely, and that this is giving to self as life. Thus, ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is paranoia. 

Earth is like a giant puddle of water, everything that is put into it, every stone thrown sends ripples through the entirety of the “ puddle” thus what each of us do, since we are 70% water, and all the stones have water in them too, what each of us accept and allow, in thought word and dead ripples throughout the whole planet. So when any one of us is acting without consideration of life, we send this through this world, thus we not only harm this world we harm ourselves. Any act that destroys the physical world, that is not supportive of what is here, affects each of us on every level. Consciousness is ignoring this, as it sees only an idea, very limited. This is why the physical world exists, to stabilize and realize the only value is life, that ideas of more than and less than are self not being equal and one to and as life here.  The solution to getting this earth in order is to support all life, to support all of this physical world within what supports the physical absolutely, which means that all of this garden of eden must be cared for absolutely. Nothing left behind, everything reaching it full expression as life. This means that no poverty can exist, no animals abuse, no sexual abuse, no child abuse, no pollution. If you cannot see this then you are in separation from reality, you are consciousness, you are paranoia, you are in separation from life, you are the disease on earth, you are destruction, you are ignorance.  The only way out is here looking in common sense as this physical world and implementing what works, what cares for all life. It is the power of the collective, the voice of the collective standing together creating a system that cares for all life, as the para noise of fear, resplendent in the amount of destruction on earth, has grown so big, so huge, it will take many, all, standing to sound life here above this noise of separation known as consciousness, known as your mind that it aligned in separation of life to a grid that is a hierarchical order of inequality allowing a few to have more ad many to suffer, as the many are suppressed as life. And there is enough here to allow all to stand as life, thereby creating heaven on earth and allowing everyone to live as millionaires. In this, there is nothing else to do but to stand until this is done. The bully of ignorance, manifest as a happy listless political smile, must stop, it has no real meaning, it is only the paranoise of an unknowing life entity, as separate from life as the slave and none of this is going to get any of us through the eye of the needle. we will continue the abuse until we are equal to and as life here. It is that simple. The castle walls are an illusion. And the presence of them is equal to the depth of separation from life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have the thought that I do not want to know.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that ignorance is bliss, and within this to not see, realize and understand that ignorance is a energetic bliss only which as allowing and accepting myself to become energy, which consumes my flesh, I am being devoured by my accepted and allowed ignorance, and causing pain and suffering for all life on earth, and if I remain here in spite and blame, beLIEving it is not my fault, I only remain within ignorance, and thus I am not only spiting life, I am spiting myself, this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not have seen the common sense of life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I cannot become equal and one to and as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have any thought that not looking at what is here is the way to maintain my life, because if I look I must accept that I must stand and change the present system,  and within this are many unknowns and thus i many lose what I have, which if I look past the thoughts in my mind that justify what I have incessantly and ask myself why I have such thoughts all the time, I would see realize and understand that this is not way to live life, having all these thoughts of justification in and as my mind.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not stop and realize what i am in totality, to see, realize and understand that having thoughts that justify my existence is something to question, as how is this directive within solution for the abuse existing on this earth?
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that there is a world “ peer group” called earth.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be ignorant of the world “ peer group” of humans on earth.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be stuck within my own little social bubble ignorant of the parts of this world that make up this world on which I am allowed life.


No comments:

Post a Comment