Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 130 The pacifier is a plug


I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my own system educated morality separates me from allowing myself as life, as common sense of this physical world, as what is here being in fact one and equal to me as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any heaviness i feel is my self  in failure mode, as belief that there is no place to go, yet if I listen and I look at what is here as this physical world, as common sense of this physical world will reveal itself as the nature of itself, and thus the signs of direction are here in and as the physical, yet if I am addicted to what consumerism sells, all that I come to allow are pacifiers that are in fact evil as they consume, just as children are taught to suck on a pacifier instead of being allowed to develop their common sense here, thus, we learn from day one, to plug ourselves with pacifiers instead of using our human physical bodies to sense this world, to become one and equal to this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that already as a infant, the morality of right and wrong is placed on the child, where a pacifier is stuck in the mouth of the child, to stop the development of common sense and suppress the natural inclination of the child, into learning suppression of self as sensing what is here physically.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that it is not the dirt of this earth that is dirty, but the pollution placed into this earth by men, and the suppression through limited ideas  geared to serve in self interest in and as morality of what is good and what is bad , right and wrong, dirty and clean, etc.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that if I take the time to look at my own morality, I will see, realize and understand that it is a collection of values of different colors only, a maintenance of borders in separation from life, ideas, beliefs and opinions that support survival within divisions of more than and less than, where what is in combat is this morality in separation from life, and thus the competition to survive is the face of inequality, the illusion as the mind and not self here one and equal with how this physical world functions, thus do we not even understand ourselves as mind, and having made this mind idol ( idle in judgement) have we, the human, accepted and allowed singularities in separation from the whole, as secondary action  the primary directive, a relationship, a relative ignorant of the absolute, that which is real this physical world that is here built of the substance of life, of which we are all, that which is the value, that which supports and gives freely as what is life, where we the human need to stand and become one and equal to what we are, life, to become this, in and as the principle of give as you would like to receive.


I commit myself to stop the words coming out of my mouth, a mouth trained from the crib to suck on a pacifier, to spit out this plug and to stand in common sense one and equal to this physical world, to speak the words of equality, as what i am, to become equal to what I am, as what is here supporting me, giving freely, the substance of life.
I commit myself to asking the question, is this what is best for all, will this in fact support all life on this planet.
I commit myself to realizing that all morals based on what is more than and less than within family traditions must be looked at to see if they are protection defense borders or what serves all life, considers all life equally, as what is best for all.
I commit myself to realizing that if all pacifiers were removed from this earth, once the reactions as addiction wore off, what would become of the human, would they start again in common sense of what is here?
I commit myself to speaking up to and towards placating words of authority with the words that the only choice is what is best for all, as this is common sense again and again and again until this is heard through the storm of separation that is of no substance as it does not support life, as life is the value of which we are all equal and one in and as.






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment