Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 127 Standing vulnerable


Day 127
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being vulnerable.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being placed in a vulnerable position.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear facing reactions within becoming vulnerable, meaning that speaking up as myself would mean exposing myself, meaning taking the pose of myself within expected character responses out of the equation and allowing myself to speak up.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear what allowing myself to be vulnerable might bring.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that as within so without, and thus within this, the responses in confusion and anger are myself, and thus must be walked in the same manner through consequence and forgiven to and towards what is here as what is best for all, as what is physically real and not in separation as thoughts, emotions and feelings in and as the mind, as the mind is the indicator of where self fears becoming a directive principle of what is best for self.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that just as I within and as myself must accept what I have accepted and allowed as emotions, feelings and thoughts, and thus allowed myself to begin the process of realizing my own emotions, feelings and thoughts are indicators of my accepted and allowed separations, so must I realize this for what it is in others, and thus allow myself to be vulnerable within facing separations from what is physically real and  hear the justifications as fear of self as life for what they are.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that in avoiding becoming vulnerable I hold a belief that I am less than the thoughts, and emotions and feelings of others.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  fear my own reactions in the face of allowing myself to become vulnerable.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my fear is a laziness and a procrastination in and as my mind.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that all I am facing is/are storms in teacups and not what is physically practically here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that it is only ego that fears being exposed within becoming vulnerable, and ego is fearing the loss of a belief, opinion and idea.


I commit myself to realizing that in becoming vulnerable I face the storm head on, and within this that nothing can be lost as I give myself to the storm of emotions, thoughts and feelings and walk within the principle of what is best for all, as this is life.
I commit myself to realizing that the storm of emotions, thoughts and feelings clouding the atmosphere/at most fear of this earth can only be dispersed through forgiveness and directed through corrective application as and within the principle of what is best for all is best for self, and all that does not support what is best for all is not what I am as life.
I commit myself to forgiving my past as it is not what is here.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment