Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 448 Self Corrective Statements for Indolence


When and as I find myself within a thought that I am not understood, I stop and I breath, and I realize where I did not direct myself and instead allowed myself to become uncertain - in separation as uncertainty - and/or exist as a belief that I somehow missed something and thus “ did something wrong” as a consequence of an earlier thought and/or  thought that what I was/am doing is impossible, and/or labeled the other as limited/ignorant/stupid all such inner actions a separation away from the moment within and as such a road to self righteousness, justification, into characters of projection and self abdication of life, and as such all that I can do is forgive my separation and realize that I can only be a solution within and as being directive within the principle of what is best for all, this which is directive and humble, and which is going to take some practice, as the venues of a polarity system have been my accepted and allowed con-dition.


When and as I find myself going into a movement of projection I see realize and understand that I am rejecting myself as life, pushing away a “ bad” and justifying within a good as myself  believing the fault is not mine, here I stop and I breath and I see, realize and understand that I am equal to all life, and as this the choice is solution as what is best for all.

When and as I find myself hesitating to direct myself within my environment, I stop and I breath, and I take an evaluation within what I am able to order within where I am, and I do not allow myself to obsess over where I am, and I stop and I breath, and I - take the time to walk every day- and I  realize the steps I am able to complete within the framework of a day and not expect more than this, and I do not allow myself to wonder into and as my mind pondering why certain expectations have not been met as this is not myself being directive but allowing myself to separate into self pity, and character escapades in and as justification, self righteousness, inferiority, projection all of which are not directive here within and as the principle of what is best for all.




No comments:

Post a Comment