Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 93 The needing support character



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I an the character of needing support from another human being.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have wished, when I got a flat tire today, that someone would stop and help me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that because I am a woman, I as a character, as a woman, needs support , as only the character of a man can change a tire.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have been aware of this and continued to have taken the steps to fix my tire, without self pity, when a man stopped and took over and did the manly character strength part of changing my tire.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to have seen, realized and understood that the jack was easy to work and the bolts easy to take off with body weight and thus, I was doing well all on my own, and actually did not need any help.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have had the thought while I was taking the tire out of the car, that I was a woman and thus it was un lady-like for me to be taking a tire out of my car.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to want to be the character of a woman, where – with the tools that I had – anyone would be able without much strength to change the tire.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have felt happy that a man stopped to help me change my tire.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have been amused at how classical the scene was in and as a collection of characters, where the man was broad and muscular, drove a brand new blue ford mustang with the horse on the front, like a modern night in shining blue armor coming to the rescue of a damsel in distress.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have been the character of the damsel in distress.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have had the thought that I be rescued.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have taken pity on this man, this blue knight sweating in the very hot son.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have also had the thought, why would anyone stop and help a woman who was not a young girl, which was myself accepting and allowing myself to be the belief of myself as the character of the old maid.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that all these thoughts as beliefs in and as my mind, are myself in separation from what was physically real, my self with my car, with tools that functioned without much effort, and thus the additional story lines in and as my mind adding and wanting characters present to allow myself to exist as a character had nothing to do with what was physically there within the moment, thus it was like a system design of the addition of characters within and on what was physically real where these characters were what has been taught within this world, as a memorized added story board of want, belief in need, and feeling of desire based on accepted and allowed roles and personifications.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to have realized in the moment instead of character wishes , that all of existence should have the means and tools necessary to be able to solve such things as a flat tire.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize how much the broadcast of my mind is within the belief in what characters are taught as children through story, education, culture, media, the consumerist agenda, etc. again and again, over and over again until the mind becomes the dictate of living the stories and the characters in and as ourselves, where these characters are considered before life and what is physically practical and real, in support of this physical world.

I commit myself to stopping the mind broadcast of characters and remaining in and as breath, being here with what is physically real, and not allowing the wishing in and as the mind in accord with the characters taught as what I am.

I commit myself to realizing that I am not a character out of a fairy tale, that I am here, physically able to direct myself in common sense.

I commit myself to stopping the living of myself as a character.

I commit myself to remaining in and as breath, being thankful for what is here, yet not acting the part of the character.

I commit myself to realizing that what stopped to offer help was another human being, and that this interaction of help as support should be what is the action of this world, for all people on this planet, and not in a few places only.

I commit myself to supporting a system where any one on any part of this planet have the means to support self, and/or support another, where no matter in what shoes I am as life, I can help myself or help another.

I commit myself to realizing that an Equal Money System is the means to ensure all life on this planet is able to either fix a flat tire.

No comments:

Post a Comment