Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 90 The heart is a lonely hunter



Day 90 The heart is a lonely hunter
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that the heart can become lonely.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize, see and understand that my heart can only become lonely is it is not forgiving of itself as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that if the heart follows the dictates of the mind,as what the mind decides is more than and less than, then the heart will become a lonely hunter.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in not being a living word, where all of self is here forgiving of itself as what is the directive principle of what is best for all, as being in understanding of how the human physical body functions as life, and how this world system functions in and as its present state, where within this existence there are starving children, abused animals, lifeless soils and products that do not consider the heart of this world, this earth, that gives, is forgiving unconditionally, then what is produced within a system that allows continents to be raped, and the people of the land to drink contaminated waters then is the heart of this world, as life, in a state of loneliness for life, as what is on this earth within a system of survival/competition/ inequality is at its very heart seeking and thus in being a seeker one becomes the heart of a lonely hunter.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see that within myself, in seeking something outside of myself to fulfill me, I am being the heart of a lonely hunter.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that should I allow my heart as life to be the living word, I would no longer be the heart of a lonely hunter, as I would be one and equal to this earth, unconditionally forgiving of myself as life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any conditions I place as values on any object is myself being the heart of a lonely hunter, seeking perfection, where I allow exterior objects to define myself within ideas of perfection instead of standing up as my self, as life being here, one and equal to this earth.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the most satisfying moments in my life were when I was unconditionally giving, without expectation, without want, need or desire, simply forgiving of myself, where at this moment I was no longer the heart of a lonely hunter.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that in being lonely I am in self pity, woe and longing and thus I am allowing and accepting myself to be the character of the heart of a lonely hunter, and thus I am so busy being this that I am missing what is unconditionally giving right in front of myself here, myself as life here one and equal to what is physically here, where I need no emotion and feeling to exist as I am simply being here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the moment I have not accepted what is here, I am placing values as what is more than and less than, and thus I am becoming a judge of this physical world where I believe one thing is more than another and thus I will begin to want that which I perceive is more than another and thus I become the character in separation and hence in competition for what I believe is greater, and thus do I begin my journey as the heart of a lonely hunter.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that there is no purpose in being a heart of the lonely hunter, as my ideas, beliefs and opinions of what is more than and less than will change as the mind, the judge will continue to judge as there is no more than and less than, and thus this more than and less than can never be found, so any thought of judgement is the act of the being of self as the heart of the lonely hunter.


I commit myself to allowing and accepting myself to stop myself from allowing and accepting myself to exist as the character of the heart of the lonely hunter.
I commit myself to realizing that all judgement and label of more than and less than, will create the heart of the lonely hunter, as I have abdicated myself as life in being the living word as the directive principle of what is best for all.
I commit myself to standing one and equal to life, where I walk what is necessary to support all life on this earth, so that I may walk in all shoes of all that is of this earth and never allow the heart of the lonely hunter to exist on this earth, within or without.
I commit myself to  stopping all judgements of beauty, as I then separate myself form this earth and become the heart of a lonely hunter.
I commit myself to creating a world where there are no museums of collections of those who have had the opportunity to master an art and to realize that what should be on this earth is the muse of me as life that I am as the living word where I will no longer walk as a heart of a lonely hunter.
I commit myself to realize that what exists on this earth, within a system that does not support life, is the cry of the heart of the lonely hunter and not the muse of me as life, here one and equal to what this earth is, unconditionally giving, where my ideas of perfection and more than are what is taught and placed within and as me as a blue print to support the blueprints of the few who believe they can own this earth, where all they see is the limited blue print of the belief that they are not the heart of the lonely hunter, when in fact all that they have is not allowing them to be the living word one and equal to life, and thus are they one and equal to the heart of the lonely hunter.



No comments:

Post a Comment