Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 105 The passive care actor.



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a passive character.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that within becoming passive where I allow another to be the director, where I become relative to another and thus passive within and as my self, I allow myself to not be a participant with what is here, but become relative to another.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within this I give myself to another instead of realizing myself here existing within a absolute living scenario as the moment being an expression as life, where I am absolutely involved, one and equal to what is, in totality being lived.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in allowing myself to become the passive character, I am no longer looking at what is here, but sitting back and allowing another to lead.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to place myself within the role of passive participant.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that this passive participant is choosing to be fed directions instead of actually being present and using awareness as common sense here within the totality of the physical scenario activity.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in being a passive participant I am “giving up” myself to another, I am “giving up” myself within common sense and allowing another to give direction as though I believe common sense if something owned by another and not something I have within and as myself.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that there is actually no such thing as passive and active, as these are separations into and as ideas as polar opposites, where I have been taught I am either to be one or the other from day one, as for example the classroom, where I am the passive student taking in knowledge and information instead of actively realizing in common sense what the action being given is within the principle of what is best for all, where this passive polarity has no substance as it is where presentation is done passively as idea, opinion and belief within a hypothetical situation and not an actual living scenario where what is presented is practically lived, thus exposure alone within passivity and without action, where passive is the within and active is the without, I have separated myself from being equal within and without.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that many jobs are as passive role play where an active direction is given, and thus as I accept and allow this, I abdicate insight into the whole, into the absolute action as it is consequently lived/played out within and as how it effects others down-the-line within the world, thus all my actions taken from a stance of passivity, effect this world - like a ripple of sound moving outwards as concentric rings effecting all that is on this earth, such is the power of myself, even within a starting point of allowing a passive action within awareness in common sense with an accepted and allowed directive.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that within this every single act I take effects this world, and thus am I responsible for how this world exists, thus I am responsible for the starvation, the animal abuse, the eco system abuse, the unemployment, all and everything on this earth within and as allowing myself to exist as a passive character that just happens to not have a  spoken word/line within what is actually physically present within my immediate environment which I have accepted as not being responsible as I see my self as not having a “line” to speak as meaning I am no longer “center stage” when in fact all of this world is the “stage.”
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my passive character is myself believing I have no power in and as common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that in not being allowed to ask questions, a “red flag” should be raised, as what I am in essence being told is to remain passive, which places me within a character of acceptance without question, and suppresses the very life that I am into and as a partial/polarity role.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that when I was leading an orchestral section and the players behind me were clinging to my every note instead of being there one and equal with the note in common sense it felt like I was responsible for the whole section and placed pressure onto me which sometimes got to me and sometimes did not, and when it did not I noticed that the section tended to also relax, thus I am responsible for myself as judging the passive and the active, yet this is no excuse for anyone or anything in and as this world to not become self responsible where the inner and the outer are one and equal, where passive and active become one and equal, and thus life as heaven on earth can begin, where what is best for all, as best for self, is to be and become the expression of self as life, where want, need and desire are no longer the occupants of the mind, that will only lead to blame as seen with the occupy movement presently existent on earth, where all that is being achieved is blame and spite as it is a passive participant on the side screaming without any actual practical organizational directive "without" action or understanding, in common sense of the structures built by man that are the cause of the effects of allowing a system to be the self response indirectly as directive within money being the directive instead of the value as life, in totality, absolutely being, existentially aware of itself as all as one as equal, here.


I commit myself to realizing that all my thoughts reveal to me where I am not participating here in common sense.
I commit myself to realizing that within this all there is is to be here in this moment within common sense, as this is the inner one an equal to the outer.
I commit myself to realizing that taking in knowledge and information from a passive role renders  knowledge and information as idea, opinion and belief only without any actual directive understanding in practical application and that within this I allow a system of abuse, as I have no actual physical awareness of what practically works as myself, and I am only following directives from a separate passive stance, where I have abdicated my self responsibility and within this if I blame another for what I am, I am in essence existing as a passive character who has never stood up and been self responsible for what presently exists on this earth.
I commit myself to realizing that my passive role play is myself in separation from life.
I commit myself to exposing how passive role play development, without exposure to active/directive participation/interaction has lead to the submission of myself to idea, opinion and beliefs, passively accepted without actual absolute physical directive experience and thus do I allow myself to have a veil placed before my very within and without in separation from life, and for this I can blame no one but myself, here.
I commit myself to realizing the need to become one and equal to what is here, without reaction in fear, but with common sense of all as one as equal, as every action I take creates a cause and effect where the passive action is the cause in separation from the effect of my actions, and until all of life on this planet becomes aware of this, and begins to direct within the principle of what is best for all, is best for self, this world will never become a heaven on earth as what it is meant to be, thus all “ripples” sent through each and every action by each and every “thing” that is of this earth, must “ripple” within what considers all life equally and thus be aware within no division into active and passive self directive capacity as life, as though this can be shut on and off, when this is what one is, life, where this is the absolute value as life manifest as the principle of oneness in equality, as what is best for all is best for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment