Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 106 A Parent setting conditions


I forgive myself self as a parent to create special days, such as holidays and birthdays where the value was placed on a past event and not on what is actually physically here, valuing life as what is real and not some past event.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that there is no such thing as the “right moment” to talk about what has been accepted and allowed within and as this world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in placing what is existing within and as this world into a “right time and a bad time” I am existing within a character in separation from life, as I am placing value on an event from the past and not  existing with what is actually physically here, interacting with what is real here, as this physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist in and as a memory in allowing past days to be celebrated when there are children and people and animals suffering on this planet, as this system is not supporting life and therefor must change.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I suggest that there are moments when things should not be talked about, I am abdicating my self responsibility as life, that until all this world is cared for and valued as the life that it is, there is actually nothing to talk about other than this.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that life cannot be celebrated for real, until all that is of this earth is cared for and given a dignified life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in teaching my children there are conditions on what is talked about in relation to social gatherings, I am suggesting that my children not look at what is being accepted and allowed within this world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in placing conditions on when one talks about what exists within this world I am teaching children to not stand up about obvious abuse in and as this world, and within this that  supporting family is more important than supporting life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to make a relationship to a past  more important that what is actually physically here, living and breathing as being here, in and as the value of what is actually here, as being life.
I forgive myself as a parent to have regarded birthdays and holidays as having a value never considering the life on this earth as being what is here, real, in this moment, living and actually one and equal to me as life.
I forgive myself as a parent for not having taught my children that the value is life, and as such taught my children to stand up for life no matter what, no matter the social situation.



I commit myself to revealing unacceptable practices allowed by men regardless of the social gathering, as the abuse existent is unacceptable,  and to not realize this in every moment, no matter what, is to not realize the value is life.

I commit myself being the love for my neighbor as myself, in and as standing up for life, speaking up, no matter what, that there is no other choice but that what must be cared for is all that is of this earth as life, as life is the value, any other choice is no different than the actions of Hitler.

I commit myself to standing for life, as all as one as equal, to become the living word.

No comments:

Post a Comment