Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 97 The Character of Arrogance.



I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I begin to doubt i am in fact no longer present here one and equal to life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that all thoughts are myself in separation from myself as life moving myself here, one and equal to life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that when I feel compelled to say something this is a character within a given situation adhering to a morality of convenience within getting along with others, where so called “ stepping outside of what is acceptable within conversation, the con-verse of social interaction will cause others disease, when it is the con-versation without self honesty that is the actual cause of disease.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that I am so busy thinking of what to say that I am no longer listening in common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to just do it, just breath and speak as myself here in common sense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that I have the capacity to speak within being here, one and equal to breath here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see my own defenses, often existing within arrogance, where I act superior and thus allow myself to become a character of not looking at what is here, in oneness and equality, not seeing what is actually here and instead answer to the separations of life in and as character of self interest and supposed free choice.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that arrogance is a fear of confrontation and thus a defense.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to slow down when I become the character of arrogance, to see, realize and understand that I have made the decision to not look at what is physically here and stand within and as speaking in common sense as myself as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that accepted norms of convenient conversation are the converse of life, and thus in allowing and accepting myself as life I will become here and speak within the principle of equality, and thus stand against the patterns of characters/care actors  where the characters will no longer have a script in and as mind to follow as character.
i forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that air-against/arrogance is one and the same as convenient conversation, as it is the same act as being  against breath, disrupting the breath and thus will lead to disease, as arrogance of one and the same as judgement and spite with no self direction within self as life, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that looking away, or remaining within convenience, in and as a morality code, is the following of stories, like in the movies, where time jumps super fast to (glowrified) glorified moments never showing the details of everyday existence and thus do I express happy thoughts only in conversation as I have not learned to be one and equal with and as the physical and the details of what the physical consists and exists as.
i forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to breath and to slow down, to live one and equal to all the moments, all the steps as what existence consists of in fact that are never shown or told of in the stories existent in entertainment.
i forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that I have no awareness of the rhythm of this physical world, as all I know is the glow-rified moments of emotional and feeling highs as what I should exist as as the high points of life exemplified in the movies made for entertainment, where what is actually entertained is the idea that one collects memories of these moments and holds them dear.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this action separated myself from the physical, into a memory of stored valuable moments, where I miss the value of life, as interacting one and equal to this physical world, to the substance in and as life on this earth as the physical, this that is the value of development of awareness of this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that by accepting and allowing myself to become like a hollywood movie, I am one and equal as the story line of a movie, where I exist in sequences that are outside the rhythm of this physical world, and thus will die without having developed any sensation of what is physically here.


I commit myself to be one and equal to the physical world.

I commit myself to breathing in every moment to place myself back into and as the very “rhythm” in and as all the practical moments of existing within and as this physical world that are never lived in a fast paced story as depicted within a movie meant to trigger emotions with no directive to and towards what existing with the physical -where the physical is one and equal- really means.

I commit myself to utilizing my human physical body to become the sensation of life, and not the sensation of what exists with out any awareness of all the moments between the so called “emotional highs and lows” that are the con-versation presented within a system absent of an awareness of physical “time”

Support and Equal Money System  to bring life onto earth.
Free Eqafe Products

No comments:

Post a Comment