Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 76 There is no good or no bad there in only common sense


Day 76 There is no good or no bad there is only common sense.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that when I stop and compare myself to another person I am not existing within common sense.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that when I am comparing one person to another I am placing value on a picture and not being here, living in common sense.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to use understanding, as what has been allowed and accepted on this earth,  as something that cannot affect me unless I accept and allow this, and that within this, there is no time for comparison, and only time to offer that which directs without need of praise or acknowledgement.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that it is  only self that can “praise” self, as self knows when self has given unconditionally.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that when I am making comparisons, I have done this so much, as this is how I was taught to exist by family, by media, by society, that this comparing has become so habitual, I have lost all sense of being objective.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that when I take something personally I am in effect fearing being a comparison of less than not realizing that this less than and more than scenario is a belief that something has no directive capacity.

Within this, I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that a profit based system would teach limited values and then lead one to believe these values were fixed in stone, something that cannot move and transpose, as if this were known and taught to children, as this should exist in ease, many of the frustrated behaviors of children and adults would no longer exist on this earth, yet just as we have fixed money into a profit based system, where no one actually really benefits, there exists only the movement of man as ensuring a fixed survival instead of a constant as self expression as life, where this freely giving earth provides and supports life.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that comparison is the endless “looking for something” and thus an act of self pity in self believing self is missing something and/or could possibly lose something, when nothing can be lost as what is here can only be directed as what is best for all, thus what is here is life, enough to sustain life as it is life, so what is allowed and accepted on this earth is a directive that is not sustaining of that which is here that is even able to be directed, which makes it obvious that it is not the substance it is the directive limited and stagnating unaware of itself as life that is existing on this earth.


I commit to realizing my habit of making comparisons is an act of self pity.

I commit myself to realizing that making comparisons is stating that I must have it, and thus is myself in separation of breath and thus in union with mind in and as a belief that I am in lack.

I commit myself to realizing that the moment i compare I am abdicating myself responsibility as life.

I commit myself to pointing out that a belief in lack, as existing as comparison means that the values one is accepting are not in consideration of what cares for all life on this planet, as what cares for all life is all that one really needs, and that this is the way and the means to self discovery.


No comments:

Post a Comment