Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 122 The flood of abuse


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I have a choice.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in believing I have a choice, I have not considered all life on this planet, where the only choice is what is best for all.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize that if I attempt to juggle what I believe or opine , or idealize, I will in effect weigh myself down and be unable to move.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that if something does not allow a human to become an expression of life, self directive and self honest then it is not what is best for all.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that a cow can walk in a field, get exercise, eat grass and no human has to bring that cow feed, tether that cow to a fence, or within an enclosure, and thus that cow is able to, in conjunction with this earth, this physical world, be autonomous in and as its expression as life and thus within this, realizing that the systems created by men, where this very same form as a cow is confined within a stall completely dependent in all its actions unable to express itself as life, thus is such a scenario creating complications for men, even within the toxicity of the products of consumption and waste caused by this ignorance of the nature as the form of the cow.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this cow has lost all ability to be itself as life, as the form it exists as, and so it is with the human, as the human has created this same scenario for itself and believes that “this is the way it is” when the form of this earth, in practically looking at what is here, can function through “reading” the very form of what is here and allowing and supporting it to be that which it suggests as its function within its form.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this from and function of living things has been separated and divided and conquered against its expression to allow ownership for a few, as they must take what exists and make everyone believe that this is the way it is, where the presentation ignores what is physically real, and this is dictated through all the means of communication within and as how this world allows a few to be the voice of communication through every printed and broadcasted word, and thus all that is seen is the bars of the cage as the presentation of limitations only and not what is real, thus we are as the cow, confined within a small cage where we spend our lives in ignorance as all we see is the imprint of the televised images and words presented by the few who we have accepted and allowed to control what determines who lives and who dies, and how those living exist.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to step back, to slow down, to become breath and to see what is presently allowed to exist in this earth that is unacceptable and makes no sense, as it is no longer capable of sensing what is the function of the form of what is here, as  belief has been imposed as an idea, opinion and belief that man is superior to nature, when given that there is so much starvation and abuse on this earth, man’s idea of superiority is obviously a lie as the word believe suggests as it sounds be lie, and thus our words tell us in fact, as sound what it is that we, the human, are in fact.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the human, as myself has become so separated from what is here, even as the words we speak, that we no longer are capable of even fathoming that words are actually composed of sound and that even this is a substance of this earth that creates what is here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see realize and understand that within this I have no choice but to look at what I am in word and deed and the same goes for all words and deeds of those around me.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what I am asked to do is to not consider the whole, and to only look at doing good within a bubble, not realizing that many of my do good in consideration of solving needs within my immediate environment do not consider why such an action must exist within the totality of existence, as all I seek is feeling like I have done something good for the world, when what must be done is a system change that support all life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when common sense is abdicated and given away to a system within a system of ownership and profit, the human is as denatured as the cow, and thus looses all capacity to be self honest as the form and nature of self, and over time becomes completely ignorant having ignored self as life, and within this allowed a supposed invisible “one” to determine what is best for this denatured human as life form abdicating itself in fear of standing up in common sense of life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that, that this process exists, this division and conquer, thus taking and raping of the nature of the human, that is able to be self honest in and as common sense of this physical world,  reveals in and as itself that the human, as man, has this to be taken, other wise the taking would not exist.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand to what extent the separation from life the human exists as within a system of inequality, a system that must divide and conquer every form of expression, must take and rape all in the name of believing itself to be god, to be superior, in separation from itself as what is equal in all that is here as life, as the substance of life equal and one to all of us as what we are.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in order to get this world to function as life, the present system must change, as there is no choice, to a system that utilizes what is here as life and works in tandem with what is here, realizing it is one and equal as the substance of life, a technology far greater and thus imitated by man, abused by the human, within a be LIE f of superiority that is the separation in and as itself from life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that there is no choice but to do, with every breath I take, what is best for all, what supports life absolutely, and thus to stand away from seeing only the relatives presented that are of opinion, belief and ideas within the dividing and conquering system of inequality that is the basis of a system of profit that creates a game of survival and competition and more than and less than, in what people are, in who owns what, and in what is right and what is wrong, where if there is a question of right and wrong than what is best for all has not been realized in common sense and what is blocking this must be realized and cleaned up, as there is not choice but to support all life, to work with all life here  - that itself has been confined and separated from the function of the form of itself to the point where it is dis-ease ridden and not even living the life span that it has the potential to live, as we see with dairy cows which live about 4 years, and yet are able to live much longer lives, this is the extent to which the human has denatured life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the human is one and the same to this, a being on this earth that is not living to its full potential, and also, just as that cow, existing within dis-ease, so obvious in that the present day pyramids, as towers within and as our cities are often hospitals, where we worship the doctors as the towers we build in our service to them, not standing back and asking ourselves why such towers exist, why is the very expression of man, as what is in our cities, structures of dis-ease focus and not structures of an expression of the full potential of life and what the human is capable of being?
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that these towers devoted to disease cannot be what life is about, and as the word suggests, what the human has allowed is a state of dis-ease to be the norm, not realizing how insane this is in fact.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize that this must be stated again and again as there is nothing else to speak, as within standing up and realizing there is not choice but to support life in supporting what is best for all, many accepted and allowed beliefs must be questioned and looked at, the stagnation of acceptance and allowance of what is here must be moved into seeing the constructions of belief, idea and opinion, are in fact relatives, taught by relatives as the parents and relations encountered in the first seven years by those who themselves accepted and allowed the separations that are the loss and lack of self as life, in common sense of what is equal and one in all that is here as what life is, as the substance that is the creation of what is here, which is life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the divisions as the words used to divide are the voices in and as my mind, as the me- more-I-es developed by a system that is  directed by an supposed invisible hand, a smoke screen developed by the hands of greed in and as a belief in superiority, where in order to have a belief in superiority, inferiority must exist, thus the mono, as the believed to be superior, monopolize the poly building the drug of dreaming and the murder of starvation where there is a continuum in existence varying by degree, of haves and have nots, all ending up in death without any awareness of self as life, without any potential as life expression reached, without any equality as self as life in fact lived, and thus is life never really understood, where there is no heaven until life is actually understood and honored for the gift that it is in fact.
I forgive myself for believing that I have a choice.




I commit myself to realizing that just as the debt grows so will the abuse, until the flood of abuse, as what the human has accepted and allowed, comes to each and every one of us, where at that moment I will have to pull my head out of my ass/ground and look at what is here and realize the structure of the system is the cause of the flood of abuse, and therefor must change and support life, absolutely.
I commit myself to realizing that this flood of abuse will wipe out this existence unless the human wakes up and realizes itself as the nature of itself as the form of itself as life one and equal to this earth as the gift of life, where there is plenty to support life, where even the budget for abuse, as war, could be used to support life in this earth.
I commit myself to realizing that the great flood to come will be a flood of abuse, as what the human has accepted and allowed, evident within the majority of money within counties being spent on war, a clear physical manifestation, accepted and allowed, that is absolute abuse, and this abuse is presently being allowed to flood lands where children exist without any consideration and regard for the life that is these children, where even this allowed and accepted  flow, as flood of abuse, exists in the very materials used, such a depleted uranium that is the residuals left by, this flood of greed as abuse, to deform the children coming into this world, an action that is an atrocity and a crime against life and must stop.
I commit myself to stopping the flood of abuse, through standing up and supporting an equal money system.
I commit myself to realizing that I have no choice but to stop the inner flood of abuse, as justification in and as the voices in and as my mind, that stop myself from realizing oneness in equality here.

No comments:

Post a Comment