Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 146 Defenses are Bigger Than Expression in a System of Debt

CHICAGO, IL - MARCH 15:  Traders watch prices ...
CHICAGO, IL - MARCH 15: Traders watch prices in the Ten-Year Treasury Note options pit at the CME Group following the announcement by the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) that they would maintain the key policy rate near zero on March 15, 2011 in Chicago, Illinois. U.S. stock and commodity prices tumbled today following a sharp drop in Japans stock market, as investors worldwide worry about the economic impact of that country's recent earthquake, tsunami and unfolding nuclear crisis. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Wipe our Debt
Wipe our Debt (Photo credit: Images_of_Money)


Day 146 Defenses are Bigger than Expression in a system of Debt
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to worry about money.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the defense of worry about money.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear money,
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I become the character of worry about money, I am building a wall of defense and thus no longer looking, hearing, what is here and instead becoming a character of protection and defense instead of utilizing common sense and working with what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not listen to what is here, to investigate what is here and work with what is here and instead become a broadcast of worry and fear, this that is used within a system of inequality and profit, as debt as money, and thus debt is burden, and thus debt becomes what rules the focus of myself unless I stand and I breath, and I bring this worry back to myself as I ask myself what kind of existence is this that creates life as a platform of worry and how can life express itself as life, is all that is here is life, and existing within and as constriction of worry and fear about survival, how is this what the human has accepted and allowed to be what exists?
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow the fear of not having enough money to be the movement, expression of myself here, as this is not the sound, worry is not the sound of a life being lived, but the sound of anxiety and fear, which in itself cannot be an expression of life in full self perfected potential, this what is on this earth is not life, as the human has allowed some to have development, where this development is admired, and yet a belief has been imposed that this is something special, where this is the capacity of the human, where this is even existent in animals, and in the soils where plants are allowed expression, thus the exception reveals the norm, if life were supported.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as fear of the future, as this is the persona and care of survival, profitable for the few, as this depresses and negates life into a lesser form, where the expression of life is utilized to serve a few through emotional and feeling enslavement, thus are emotions and feelings, this that - if one has a look- are not strong, steady and constant, are disrupting and volatile, give no direction, only scream in defense as justification and thus, it must be realized that all emotion and feeling are the separations of self as life, as life expression, fanned into the fire of hell, as the diminishment of self into and as defenses bigger than the expression of life, as is currently existent on earth at this time.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that this present system is not supportive of life, and will take many to stand and say stop, through supporting a system that supports what is the value, life, the expression of life where this expression cannot exist until all that is here is supported for the value that is real and constant, which is life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that when I am the character of worry I build a persona of protection and defense, and this separate from myself as life, from myself within self trust, within self honesty, within solution as facing what is here is solving what is here, as protection and defense is only building a wall of separation, and walls eventually crumble, thus defense is not a solution.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear scaling my own walls of protection, to take these walls down and stand as myself as here, one and equal to life here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting lists, in and as the voices in and as my mind, to flow, like a check list of possible worst case scenarios, where I become the expression of doom and gloom, and thus am so busy seeing only doom and gloom I miss what is here, life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that what stand between myself as life, is myself accepting what is here, facing what is here, standing up and walking to realign what has been accepted to allow the exception to become the norm, to standing through beliefs and ideas that in no way serve what is best for all, as what is best for all is that the exception become the norm, that life is the value, that life is supported, as this is what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that all money is debt, and thus the human is existing with a system that creates debt, which is economic slavery, no different than what existed in the middle ages, just another form of the same structure, where the expression of men, was protection and defense for a system that placed some limited values above others, instead of realizing value in all that was here, as an expression of life, and working with the very substance of what is here in totality.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to make a fear of survival bigger than myself as life.



I commit myself to breathing, to self forgiving my own accepted and allowed separation from myself as life through writing out what I fear, as the separation of myself, which I then avoid and procrastinate in facing, which is not an act that solves what is here, and only allows a burden to develop which I end up carrying around with me, slowing myself down.
I commit myself to listening to what is here, to investigating what is the structures of what is here, and walking through the maze of this separation into a suppression of life, to realign what is here into and as what is best for all, which is the expression of life in totality.
I commit myself to realizing that all emotions and feelings and thoughts are myself in separation from life, into and as fear, thus I am not here, one and equal to life.
I commit myself to realizing that emotions , thoughts and feelings are the very act of my accepted and allowed diminishment, and thus unacceptable as this constricts the instrument of life that is me as a human physical body able to be the sound of life as this is the gift of life, thus any action that does not support the expression of life is a crime against life.
I commit myself to standing and facing all fear within and without, to calling out and naming the fear, to removing what is here that is a separation from and as life within and without, so that it resounds down into the very earth where those who hide their heads in the sand have no escape from facing what has been accepted and allowed.
I commit myself to breathing, to listening to what is here, fearing no loss, and thus standing within common sense, here.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment