Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 211 Thought dimension on being valid

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a thought as to whether I am valid or invalid, as this is an indication of comparison and thus competition and in no way is a consideration to and towards what is best for all, and thus is a separation from myself as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a thought in and as a comparison, where I am in effect measuring myself against another, and thus competing with another, creating a relationship, where I separate myself from myself as life within a directive principle of equality and oneness, with this physical world, as this physical world is the gift of life, absolutely directive in and as an expression as life, realizing that as this, what is here is equal and one, being one and the same as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have any emotion of longing in and as sadness, as this is myself believing a value is separate from myself, which is an abdication of what I am equal and one as, which is life.
I forgive myself for not seeing realizing and understanding that I am a directive principle in and as life, thus I am responsible for myself as life in realizing equality and oneness in and as life here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the mind creates a sense of chaos, as the cadence of the mind rushes to grab, to juggle, constantly aligning within relationships believed to be what will enable survival, and within this spewing knowledge and information as what is here is “skimmed over” as the focus is on a goal as a win, instead of enjoying what is here, walking until understanding of what is here as the absolute directive principle, as what self is as life, is walked unequivocally.
I forgive myself to allowing and accepting myself to give myself a value of less than, in and as comparison to others, and within this to then allow emotions of jealousy and sadness as an finality, as this would not be the absolute expression of life, as awareness and understanding exist within accepting what is here and directing within and as this, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment