Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 213 Values recited in back chat of more than and less than, the cry of fear.

Values recited in back chat of more than and less than, the cry of fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have such thoughts about the details of what supports me here in my human physical body, where the details are the weights of possibility to survive, to predetermine what will allow me to survive, where the past as myself as the values of this system, the presentations of this system of inequality imposed on earth by men, my personas a projection of my characters, which are actually movements of self to and towards what is believed to support myself within this system, as a persona is always projecting a value as what will “shine” and “bling” to get what attends to the survival of myself, as what appears to give definition through getting a response from the world of behavior as men that ignores what is actually real as this physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand this same action in others, where I allow the limited values only to become huge and thus have a hard time directing myself within this, as I have been programmed to follow, to see, to believe, to honor, these limited values only, and thus does this movement of myself accumulate within my human physical body as it becomes what i own, as what I believe myself to be, to the point where this becomes the automatic directive of myself as thus when I face the consequences of this I start blaming the world, yet it is what i have created, it is the movement of myself having not considered how this world works, it is a monologic in a monoculture, in a monopoly where all the forms of existence are ignored as being what supports what is the real starting point of existence and the one “mono” which is life as the substance of what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that worrying about the cost of heating my house, or what clothes I am wearing, or how my children are behaving, are all internal conversations in relation to limited values within a limited system of support of life, and when, for example, my children are not performing within what i believe will bring them forward to the head of the battle of survival within this system of inequality, I begin to recommend them towards what will enable their survival according to what I have been taught and the values within the culture within which I live, so busy with this that I ignore what is real, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have conversations in and as my mind, in support of survival within this system of abuse of life as a system of inequality, where I am so focused on these details aligned to survival, I forget, am ignorant of looking to the total structure of this present system even beyond this structure to this actual physical earth, and seeing realizing and understanding that this system is not supporting life, is not acknowledging life, and only acknowledging that signature of ownership of the resource of this earth in a belief that some can own what has not been created by that singular person, thus since that person has not, within their supposed ownership, changed this world to one that supports all life, as their insight into this physical world is limited thus there is no real ownership here, as they are in separation from what is real, as what is here is not supporting life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to go into back chat of blame, as this is myself not looking to how I exist within this monopoly of ignorance, which is what this is, and bringing myself back to myself here, to become equal and one in consideration of this actual physical world as being one and equal to me as life, as I am responsible for myself within equality and oneness, as this system was built by the individual movements of men who were in separation from themselves as life, thus it began with each and every one of us, where the belief that this cannot be done, is just this a belief and thus not what is real, as what is substantive and what is in alignment with what is best for all as this is what being one and equal in and as the physical as the composition of life means.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear causing upset within and as not being supportive of the movement of others within and as their limited emotions and feelings, a storm imposed on this actual physical world, that is the movement of personifications of fear of loss clinging to an idea of what picture presentation projections will maintain support within a hierarchy of an imposed survival based system, that reaches into the structures of family, where the drama of attention spins round and round and the shadow of a imagined god is there to protect, and thus is self abdication to the invisible protector as justification for ignoring what is actually physically here on this planet, despite the fact that the abuse on this earth has not stopped, this being a very obvious indicator that a supposed god protector is an illusion and that it is the hands of men, as the form of life as the physical is what determines existence, the gift given, right in front of our faces, as the substance of life to from an expression of life, here, thus there is only here, there is only self as life, with what is actually physically here, thus this makes the abuse on earth unacceptable.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that every single movement within and as me is the signature of what I accept and allow, where when I am told I am being lead by Bernard Pullman, as my supposed “god” what I want to say is it is better that he is my god than the god existent on this earth that no one has ever seen, as this labeled “god” to whom I have been accused of following, has the idea of equality as a system in realization that all that is here on this earth is equal and one as the value as it is here as am I and thus as this physical world what is here is the substance of life and thus equal and one as this, where there is no more than and less than, as the words of Christ, “ give as you would like to receive, and investigate all things to exist as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have a movement within and as myself in anger towards this, as this is the program of limited insight of this actual physical world of relationships in separation from what is actually physically here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this is the voice of a belief, as a man, in separation from self as the substance of life, this is the statement of a mind of limited design and not the physical self as life in response as life, aware of self as life here, where all defending responses in and as myself as the voices in my head , as what i have been trained to view as a limited structure of a formatted ( as a for mated to more than and less than) hierarchy taught through an education of no physical application, where what is learned is memorized structures in separation from commonsense physical development and interaction with this actual physical world, which is why music in the public schools happens once a week for a few minutes, allowing no actual development of self directing with and as the substance of self within projecting sound as this would develop a sense of self direction and measure of substance, and thus this is clearly showing that this system is not about self common sense development, but about formatting a structure of belief in separation from actual physical common sense.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand with every breath, that the chatter of my mind is the program of separation from common sense, where within this, I am able , if I stop and I breath, and use this to show me my own separations into and as fear, taking me away from the gift of life that is me, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the development of myself as the living word, is myself becoming one and equal to what is actually physically here, aligning myself to and as the substance of what is the essence of this physical world, one and the same in all that is here, where i the human, am the child of this world just as is a tree - so to speak- of whichI have separated myself from into a mind of formatted values ignorant of a common sense of this physical world, and thus being a living form of substance equal and one with the very substance that is this physical world, and thus bring back to self all thoughts, as beliefs, opinions and ideas, presented by the present system of inequality, as capitalism, as what is taught and promoted, as program of separation, thus can this program signify what is separation, what is the means of alignment to realizing this physical world as what is real, as what thoughts, emotions and feelings, expressed through back chat as the mind, are the picture presentation of my separation from as and life, which is exactly how this program has been imprinted, thus to stand back and see this will seem daunting, yet beyond this initial ‘turning within” this process of bringing self back to self as life, in common sense as life is able to be walked by each and every one of us, where to begin, there is the desteni lite process to realize, see, and understand the movement of self as emotions, thoughts and feelings. And it is FREE.

The Century of Self : Part 1 Happiness Machines
http://youtu.be/prTarrgvkjo
Psywar
http://metanoia-films.org/psywar/
The Trap
http://archive.org/details/AdamCurtis_TheTrap
The Power Principle
http://metanoia-films.org/the-power-principle/
Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century
http://metanoia-films.org/human-resources/


No comments:

Post a Comment