Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 206 More on dissing creation

A tiny person sits in a movie theater inside a...
A tiny person sits in a movie theater inside a human head, watching and hearing everything that is being experienced by the human being. An illustration of the Cartesian theater. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

So, discretion is my self judging another and projecting a happy face, saying something compassionate about that person, looking to a positive about that person which is still a judgment, my presentation masks the picture in and as my mind I have made of them based on values by degree of where they are within an idea of their development, in terms of cultural sophistication, monetary value, I mean in our culture a person fits into certain categories based on how they furnish their house, what clothes they wear, and what car they drive.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define, using my discretion, where a person within my world is politically based on their dress, their car, and their manner, as one tends to be more open seeming and another more reserved.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use my discretion, as my mind, in a belief that this is me, when this is clearly a program of more than and less than, a program of placing a person within a belief system politically, socially, financially, health wise, obsession wise - usually sexually, through their dress code, the car they own, the words they speak, where, when their behavior as the collective of what adorns them, I discretely place then within a certain category, and measure them according to my own discretions, as the values I was taught, and then I adjust myself within the presentation of myself accordingly, never really seeing the life of them and myself as what is here, as I have become a walking program in and as my mind, of more than and less than, as I have created values, accepted and allowed values of what is right/more and wrong/less.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that as within, so without, and thus everyone around me is doing the same, as this is how the human moves within this system of dis-cretion, where there is no real self development, as all that exists is the development of discretion instead of support for life, instead of realizing self as a form of life, here on this freely giving planet, where their are trees and animals, soil and wind, where the human has become a walking discretion to the point where the actual physical world is no longer sensed, is not longer “read” is no longer understood, as in communications with, carrying on a dialogue with what is actually really supporting what is here, this physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand how the being of myself as a program of values of more than and less than is within a bubble of separation from what is actually physically here, and how this separation eliminates understanding of how what is here functions, even within myself as the program of discretion I exist as, as what i am taught by those who were themselves programs of discretion that bore me as I came into this world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that these discretions could create humans who have taken the values as how the human should present themselves and become characters of their discretions that were a collection of values so answering to their perceived needs, within a drive for power as a value, monetarily, in terms of seeking attention, that all manner of behaviors would become the expression of their own discretions built within a system that is a program of separation from what is actually physically real, this earth, that is of so much creation this really makes it obvious how ignorant the human is in fact.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how limited my in-dis-cretion is in fact.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this is what presently exists on this earth and thus, this is what must be stood up within and as, to realign, re-compose, bring back, piece back together, the human to what is real, this actual physical world, that is actually greater than any technology created by man, which is not to say that some of what man has created is bad, as it can be used to bring man back into becoming one and equal to this physical world, out of making the mind as the machine of discretion, big, as walking value judgements ignorant of this physical world, to facing the limited values as the mind, and diminishing them, silencing them, silencing this program of discretion , and thus becoming one and equal to what is real here as the substance of life, the physical, as this is the value, as this is what is real and of so much, it is the actual real creation that exists.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that my characters and personification are an expression of my very limited values, where I allow friction and conflict, which is war, when and as I move myself as mind here, perpetually seeking what complies, what is a matching compilation of my own limited values which in essence are lies, as they are myself as mind ignoring what is real as this physical world, thus do I lie outside of life, when I walk within my own discretions, as in only looking for what matches my values, I reject life, in support and in understanding, and as this only support what supports my own limited value system, there by combating through selection of life ( limited ) values as what i support, this act as my program of values, a limited starting point to generate what support my mind ( in essence) and thereby raping the earth to feed my mind, and ignoring the effects of this, as I am so busy moving within my own discretions.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand how the emotions and feelings of a human, expressed, are the energetic whines/sirens of values believed to support a mind, the very cries discretions that are what separates and are the very limitations diminishing life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become so angry about this, as the thought that just moved through my mind, which is really my fear of facing this as what i have accepted and allowed, and the sense that there is no place to go, as I have not in fact developed myself as life, one and equal to and as my human physical body, which means I am so used to hanging onto this mind, that stopping it and facing myself here, seems life I enter a void, but within this I forgive this fear of loss, as anger, as righteousness, and I slow down and I breath and I realize in common sense, what is best for all.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment