Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 217 Values in separation from life affect the physical

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting my self to constrict within my human physical body as an act of ignorance of what is actually physically here, having accepted and allowed myself to be guided by an invisible hand and an invisible god as what was taught through family, education, society, acts of self interest, in the perpetuation of self interest within a system or survival as the manifestation of self interest where the question is what came first, the word and then the invisible god, and in order for this to come there must be what is life as a platform, where life was freely given, and thus the division into more than and less than came through the word as the words of the present system beginning in childhood through parents of same system for generations as the parents are the generators of the word of more than and less than, the consequence of separation from the substance with which the word was formed - so to speak.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that any and all physical reactions within my self are myself in fear, anger, embarrassment, humiliation, all movements within and as myself as emotions and feelings as reactions indicating myself in separation in judgement as a directive in competition as fear of loss within the present system of money determining life, a systemic form of abusive to life as this is what is manifest as the fear of men standing within an illusion of loss of life, not seeing realizing and understanding that being here, is what is real.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to physically constrict in and as my back, my lower back in fear of being seen as nothing in relation to siblings and parents and society.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to look at the physical consequences within and without as to how this world function at present.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have made the desire for attention, as an idea ignorant of what I am, so huge within the immediate threat as a belief in a need for attention where attention came from imitating what was said as the words spoken by parents to survive and avoid punishment, where the fear of punishment was the incentive to comply as a child is too small and either struggles within a unvoiced and understood sense that something does not fit within life, or complies to avoid the alternative of non-compliance.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have allowed myself to become excited within mystery, as the mystery of a supposed heaven, where excitement was generated, even at holiday seasons where there was always both the thrill of the season and the usual emotional storms of parents, the good and the bad, not seeing realizing that this was the face of the polarities caused by the separation from self as life, as these patterns of emotional reaction and feeling excitement were a part of every holiday event within my family, the good and the bad, both were there, like an emotional roller coaster, where I did not stand back and look at the movement within the altering emotions and feelings of anticipation of company in both emotional fear and the compounding of this into excitement.
I forgive myself for not having allowed and accepted myself to see, realize and understand this pattern, as this was seen on some level and is seen by all, as there is an ever present dread of the holiday season, coupled with memories as belief of what is good as being judgements of how one is supposed to be within interactions with others where there are warm fuzzy feelings of sharing and caring, yet what is shared and what is cared for, giving to the self interests of those within our worlds, without any consideration of all life, as ideas and opinions and beliefs service the storm of emotion and feelings as drives of self interest within survival, made so huge, a connection with self as life, as what is best for all is forgotten for the image and likeness of having a pretty picture consumerist holiday.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to within all this, to stop and to breath, and to realize that through breath and self forgiveness all that can be done is to remain stable as self within this, realizing the consequences of continuing this ignorance of the consequence of what is accepted and allowed by the hands of men as what has created what is here on earth, when the idea of the invisible hand and the invisible god are realized for what they are, the diversions of attention away from what is real this actual physical world, that is the gift of life, the opportunity to birth self as life through equality and oneness with and as the actual real physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the constrictions within and as my human physical body are the suppressions of myself into and as emotions, thoughts and feelings based on limited beliefs, opinions and ideas, in separation from what is actually real this physical world, as I have participated in the game of illusion shaking the hand of an invisible hand and invisible god as the supposed spiritual and economic systems presented and believed, accepted and allowed, where the actual consequence as the products, as the outflows, of the invisible have become the directive, the invisible made larger than life, made idol, that the consequences of this are not looked at, as this would destroy the illusion and what has been accepted and allowed as the abuse of ignoring this actual physical world would mean that everything needs to stop and this earth reorganized to support all life, as life is the value, the real, as the physical as what is here, where there is no other choice but to do this if life is to continue, and this can be done through standing up and voting in a system of equality, starting with supporting a basic income grant and an equal money system, to begin the walk as life, equal and one to what is real, the physical.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that physical constriction is self in fear of self expression standing equal and one as life in common sense of this actual physical world, in favor of serving an invisible hand and an invisible god.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow the limited values that support an invisible hand and an invisible god to be what validates myself as life not stopping and seeing the deception of this idol worship of what is invisible as the allowance of abuse and ignorance of this actual, real, tangible physical world that exists because of the structures and systems built by the hands of men, thus it is the beliefs of men and not the actual physical actions of men than have directed what is here on this planet, as all the abuse existent is a product of men being directed by illusions, where the real, as the building by the hands of men can become directed by what is best for all as the physical becoming one and equal to the physical, which in common sense will not be difficult once realized, all that need be done is to remove the invisible idols made huge in ignorance of what is one and equal in all that is here as the substance of life.

The Century of Self : Part 1 Happiness Machines
Psywar
The Trap
The Power Principle
Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century
Catastroika - Greek Documentary
The Marketing of Madness

No comments:

Post a Comment