Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 215 Reaction/behavior within self validation

Reaction/behavior within self validation, as in self having, or not having value.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become shy within believing that what i have to say is not of import either as insignificant or disruptive, where i allow myself to exist as judgement instead of actually looking at what is here, practically within this physical world, investigating and realizing what is best for all, instead of judging myself within this and getting lost in some idea of not having any value merely because of another idea of believing I should get some kind of attention, when if I look, it is not about getting attention, as this is about being more than another in the perceptions of a group or situation where attention allows a more than situation within climbing a ladder socially within a society of survival as money determines life, and thus creation becomes meaningless as all that is sought is money in a belief that having this really means one is living, when in effect it is not, it is the existence of a nondevelopment of self as creator as life, ending in a death of physical diminishment instead of a life transcended.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that value judgements of myself or another are a behavior of not actually looking at what is here as substance as life, where the words constructed as what the human presently speaks and is presented with in media, family, education, society, are in effect ignoring the substance of life as common sense, and instead, supporting only what supports the very nature of a profit based system, as system of divide and conquer, of grab that resource, of ensure a constant dividend, this a construction of survival and not of support of life, where what is actual development of every thing on this planet involves taking the steps necessary to increase awareness through intell-sense of this actual physical world in and as the actual physical self , instead of knowledge and information accumulation development, as what presently exists.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this present system begins with the child and programs in religion, more than and less than values, knowledge and information without practical physical application to allow the child to see whether what is taught in word and picture actually is what physically exists, and thus, does the child develop a program of ideas, beliefs, and opinions without any physical actual awareness of what physically actually exists, which is a diminishment of human potential, and a crime against life.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the behavior of blame and anger within this, as this is so obvious, it makes no sense that the human does not stand up and see this.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that if fear is what rules, within this game of the devil, then he who generates the mostfear wins.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this means that earth is in essence hell, and that perhaps the only message here is to make it very clear that unless this world changes, the hell as earth is only going to get much worse, thus, it is time to stand up and stop this game of seeking value within a system of more than and less than, as capitalism and to make it clear that unless I/we realize the value is life, and stand up and generate fear, a fear greater than the devil behavior allowed to exist on earth as politics, and debt and private ownership of freely given resources, the destruction this ignorance of the substance of life allows/creates, will continue the absence of what is an expression of life as the substance, equal and one in all that is the composition of earth, will end for the human, and what will be left is the snail, a creation of substance so much more aware than any human, and thus deserving of life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become a behavior of self doubt, as this is myself moving within limited insight, and this an abdication of self direction within and as an intellsense of this actual physical world as a form in function of expression itself as life, equal and one to what is real, this actual physical world.
I forgive myself for not seeing realizing and understanding that behaviors of want need, and desire, questions directed in and as a want need and desire, such as “ why can;t I have”, or “why is this not happening” or “ why does he/she …”, basically all questions involving a comparison, signifying a competition to have an aspect of the values presented by consumerism, where the accumulation of the objects to fit the lifestyle picture, do nothing to support this world, as the development of self as an idea of what is supportive of what is really just building an idol hoping to invoke an outcome of goodness in being a presentation of support, and is not actually actual support. It is like we are all chanting invocations instead of stopping and breathing and looking at what is actually here, and becoming one and equal in understanding with this actual physical world, developing an ability to actually be aware of what is this physical world, just as the snail, or the butterfly, as the interviews available at Eqafe.com.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize that those childhood stories, like “The Incredible Journey” where the two dogs and the cat cross a continent to find their owners tells of a sense that is within the animals that is lacking within the human, despite all the programs of religion and education impulsed into the human, we are not as aware as a dog that has never gone to school, or prayed to a god on their knees in a church. I mean, the destruction within the complacency of the human, as they are hypnotized by the television, is destroying this planet, and unless we stand and face what we are hiding from, in choosing to sit in front of a TV. that thing we fear is going to show up at our doorstep, and then, the television impaired person will be so ill with chemicals and so obese, it will be a really long walk, and there is no other way than to face the walk, so, waiting will only make it harder, so I suggest turning off the tv. and starting with the desteni lite FREE course to realize that emotions, feelings and thoughts are the voices of separation from becoming one and equal as life in actual movement with and as the physical, this gift for self to realize self as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be the behavior of frustration, the thin, substanceless/holy fabric, the being of myself as losing a sense of space as I am directing myself within a limited design of frustration and blame as what I become, in impatience as it all seems too obvious, where what is necessary is to walk the separations into and as thoughts, emotions and feelings, within and without aligning such separations back into and as a intellsense as common sense of how this physical world works in mathematical precision, a technology so great , yet so ignored, by a limited human mind caught up in polarities of more than and less than in a fear of loss, this behavior having created the very existent system of inequality known as capitalism and/or any other centralized regime that decides a profit of more than is deserving of a few, where de-serving in and as itself as the sound of the word implies, actually sounds the opposite of serving, as in giving as one would like to receive as life, the words that have been given as a means to become life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that even within this one blog, I have moved from one behavior to another, as though I go through some cadence of self pity into self righteousness, and try to piece myself back together again into being a directive principle within and as what is best for all, not allowing myself to become lost in an emotional, feeling behavior where I am hypnotized into and as energy- the voice of blame and spite, instead of directing myself within and as what is best for all, as what will walk through separation into being absolutely directive, here, where i take this being in and as fear and i stand and i direct this back into and as myself in common sense to develop an ability to face the storm of separation in and as the mind as energy to be and become like a pied piper of equality and oneness to allow all that exists on this earth to become itself as an expression of life, so that heaven on earth can be what is the nature of ourselves as life here.


The Century of Self : Part 1 Happiness Machines
Psywar
The Trap
The Power Principle
Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century
Catastroika - Greek Documentary
The Marketing of Madness


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment