Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 121 The stop sign.


It is like change is moving from stagnant to actual moving, instead of remaining in judgement, let them go and move on. They are here but need not be a big red stop sign as the mind within myself, I can see the mind and move on, and move, direct instead of allowing the mind to be a stop, an end game, a “that is the way it is,” because common sense is here, as myself as life. To blame myself, to judge myself as not moving fast enough is missing myself being at ease here, in and as breath, here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself as incompetent within a judgement of having not accomplished something, which means I have an expectation and thus have separated myself from here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be hard on myself and to not see that I am blaming myself within accepted and allowed ideas and thus am walking as knowledge and information, and not here, with breath, utilizing common sense with what is here,
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not trust that I am here, have tools, and breath with which to bring myself here, to enable myself to move and not remain stagnant within self judgements.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see beyond my own cause of my own limitations in not allowing and accepting myself to live in detail, with breath, and self forgiveness in every moment to enable myself to correct what I believe that is myself not allowing myself to move within and as common sense,
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the red stop sign of and as the mind does not determine myself here, it is myself as life, in and as breath, able to walk self forgiveness, in and as letting things go as they are not in fact what is here, but a limitation and a stop within and as directing within what is best for all, where this is best for self.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that blame within and as this is a “stop” within and as myself here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within and as my family, growing up, if something broke or was not carried out in such a way that other problems did not arise, there was constant blame and judgement as to why something broke or became a problem on another level, and thus I grew up trying to avoid such things from happening to not hear the blame and the accusations, to the point where I made sure everything was in place , checking again and again, in order to ensure that I did not cause any problems or brake anything in the house, to avoid the anger and wrath of my father.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself when ever I miss a detail, feeling that I have done something wrong in not having noticed a detail.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to try and eliminate the stop signs where i then end up spending all my time eliminating the stop signs.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to expect blame.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that in expecting blame and trying to avoid blame and then to blame myself when blame comes, is allowing myself to hold onto a lot of stop signs.


When and as I expect or see a stop sign as blame, I slow down and I pick up myself as life with  the tool of self forgiveness and breath and to utilize common sense with what is physically here and allow the emotional reaction to become one and equal to me, and let it go within and as it being the stop sign into and as a limitation in and as a belief and thus not the movement of myself as life, one and equal to what life is, as self forgiving self as life, where self can give self as life within and as movement/ self direction as equality and oneness within the principle of what is best for all is best for self, here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that myself as an expression of life, need not fear, avoid, anticipate the stop signs in and as blame and spite, as these judgements can be let go, transposed, transcended and walked through within the principle of oneness and equality as life, as the expression of myself as life, here and not a fixed idea in and as a mistake, or a self judgement of lack or failure.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the present system on this earth does not support life.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand the simplicity of giving as one would like to receive, as what this earth is, but is allowed and accepted by the human to exist as a system where money determines who lives and who dies, who receives food and shelter and who does not in direct rejection of what this earth is in fact, the expression of life in giving without expectation, without ownership, simply giving of itself which the human places a stop sigh that states, “that is the way that it is,” where this is all that this is, a sign with words and nothing else, yet it is believed to be real.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the socks I feel like I have been wearing on my ankles and feet these last few days are my own limitations and acceptances and allowances of self judgement in and as a belief that I am to blame for the stops signs I have accepted and allowed within and as my life, where this need be realized as a stop sign and not myself as life here, able to breath, and to stand and to self forgive with and as the self directive principle of what is best for self is best for life.




I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that my character of self judgement and self blame is myself holding onto a stop sign and not myself as life, here, equal and one to breath, letting go and being self honest and self directive in and as myself as life here.
I commit myself to realizing that my desires, wants and needs are stop signs in separation from life, and not myself here, one and equal in and as breath, utilizing common sense within the principle of what is best for all, of loving my neighbor as myself.
I commit myself to realizing that judgement is the same within and without as all judgement is self judgement and all blame is self blame as it is a stop sign in and as the mind and not life, here, self forgiving and directive in support of life as being the value.
I commit myself to realizing that all fantasies of the mind are based on the past within a system of stop signs that only allow a few to pass, the pass being money, and even what is passed into is not life, and is thus an illusion as life is not lived until all of this earth is cared for and valued as life, where money is no longer the god who determines who lives and who dies, but is used as a tool to support all life in practical application through and as an Equal Money System.
I commit myself to realizing that my own self judgements of being unworthy are stop signs and not what I am as life here, able to realize myself as life as a directive principle within what is best for self is best for life, here.
I commit myself to realizing that within this I can be at ease with myself , as I am life, and I have the tools, in and as breath, self forgiveness and corrective application and thus am I able to move myself as life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment