Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 120 The voices of the past.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become the character of dreading what others will say.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have thoughts about what others will say about the choices I make.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I will make a mistake and others will say to me that I was told and should have known, not seeing, realizing and understanding that there are no mistakes, there are only judgements about what and how one lives and where one lives.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the culture in which I live, as what I have been taught, as idea, belief and opinion is wanting it’s voice as the back chat of my mind to come up, as a reaction in and as fear of change, as what has been said to me by the world around in resistance to change in and as themselves.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that within and as me is a character in and as a feeling that I will lose people I know and thus leave something behind, when in fact if life were existent on this earth, then there would never be something left behind anywhere, as all would be here in and as the expression of life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I need to defend the choices I make within leaving the environment in which I live.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to remain here, making this change huge and within this begin to think about the future, where I then encounter all number of imagined fears.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear what does not exist, as it is not here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not realize , see and understand that these back chats in and as the voices in and as my mind are the voices of my past and not myself in common sense of what is here, physically here.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to breath through the anxiety, where I am allowing this to become huge and to stop, and to look at the source as the back chat as the emotion and/or feeling, the polarity where within and as the fear and anxiety I then go into placating this negative emotional response through and as “thoughts that are uplifting” to convince myself of what it is that I am choosing to do, thus do I exist as protecting the choices i made in and as my mind, separating myself from here, what is actually here and slowing myself down within and as being self directive, self honest.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to stop and to breath and to slow myself down within and as breath, to look at what thoughts as the back chat is coming up in and as my mind to see the memories through the emotional source point of the memories as where they came from as being accepted as real, in and as my past.



I commit myself to seeing the illusion of my own thoughts and to realize they are the voices of my past.
I commit myself to standing up within myself and seeing the familiar ( interesting that family and familiar are so similar) emotions and feelings that I allow and accept as habitual fears within and as me.
I commit myself to immediately recognizing the positive placating voice in answer as echo , as protection and defense to the negative emotions as fear.
I commit myself to breathing, to stopping the thoughts as the red flags of separation from self honesty here in and as the physical.
I commit myself to realizing that there are no answers in and as the voices composed of the past in and as my mind, as the answer is life, as this is the value, in and as this actual, real physical world, the gift of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment