Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 409 Self Forgiveness for Separation from Common Sense.



I  am being the image and likeness of my separation, this is my superstition on reality inflating my points of insecurity here as I did not investigate here in common sense, I took an idea and made it larger than life, I separated myself from common sense, my own common sense, my natural ability to be equal and one with and as the life that is the physical here, where I read the physical, and not the idea, as a picture in separation as mind, and allow, and accept, that within of judgement as separation to become larger than life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to inflate an idea to be more than life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to create a more than as an idea within, pushing anything away that is not equal to my accepted and allowed within as an idea, my own inflation in separation from life here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow myself to not see, realize and understand that I am, in this process of inflation within as idea, as limited value, being negative about this world, believing a superstition to be more than life, this that has gone on for a very long time, for generations, and thus was a heaven created in separation from life, until a man came and said that  heaven must be brought back to earth as the superstition was creating a state of suffering in the physical, life, and this division was based on an idea that an object as a god was a leader, a state of separation from existing as a symbiotic relationship where one gives as one would like to receive, a state of being where the value is being self as life, self in common sense, the natural learning ability of a child before it is taught values of more than and less than.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that the behaviors of the child into memory as the within being made bigger than life, being inflated, create an alternate reality that is life in separation from itself as life, from common sense, where the beliefs, opinions and ideas of what i am as a character, as a survival personality is the signifier of my separation, where my within is not equal to my without as the actual real sustaining physical world, thus what I am as thought, emotions and feelings is my inflated inner self, the halo of my separation as this halo can be seen, even within how the eyes of the human move, as the human is reading a screen as the memory , a within in separation from the without, replendent in the words a human speaks, the behaviors in thought, word and deed, as the human is expressing what it has built, an within that is not equal to the without, thus there is no escape from what we have accepted and allowed, as it is visible here, and thus this separation must be brought back in equality and oneness without for life to begin.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become inferior to life, through believing that one thing is more than another, manifest as complaint, as comparison, as spite and blame, as the storm of self in separation from equality and oneness, from the within being equal to the without here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  compare myself to another when I do not have a pre-desired outcome and/or when I do have a pre-desired outcome, an expectation, thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself within interaction with others instead of looking at the within and the without that is often another and myself lost in the mind as limited values as belief, opinion and idea, a collection of values, and thus limited as this is not reading the physical world here, where this inequality, as the lack of understanding equal to here, is bypassed to inflate what  limited ideas that support a superstitious separation  as a me-mory consciousness for survival, this that I allow that creates an inner movement as a reaction, an emotional reaction or a feeling reaction to hide the negative reaction as energy which, through breath, I slow myself down and bring myself back to equality with here, and from here direct myself within investigation as the physical world around me to live the principle of what is best for all absolutely, this becoming common sense, the natural ability I am as life as the physical being respectful of here absolutely.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be inferior to here, reacting emotionally, allowing myself to become a belief that something can be lost when all that can be lost is an inflated idea only, as the physical moves in common sense practical symbiotic ways, in equality and oneness, where all life is supported, and thus is nature not a monopoly of limited ideas, which we can see playing out on earth, as the animals, like bears for instance are coming into human areas and searching for food, as the human has allowed the devastation of nature , trying to force nature into limited monocultures not seeing realizing and understanding that this is not working and cannot work so evident in the pollution and disease existent on earth.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to  become a reaction of inferiority, to believe myself to be less than another because I have an expectation that  I am not being understood, which is myself in separation from here, as an emotional reaction, and thus I separate myself from the principle of what is best for all, from directing, from following through with every breath, as the solution of what is best for all, where I investigate how this system within and without is not in equality and oneness, which is self being forgiving as life, being respectful of all life in every action taken on earth,  to absolutely stand stable here, where no emotional storm moves within.

When and as I have a movement within that is not myself moving at ease, I stop and I breath, and I look at what I have realized as accepted and allowed limited values used to direct myself within survival and I bring this behavior back to myself and direct within the solution of becoming equal and one to myself as life, here, which is to give as I would like to receive, to be what is best for all realizing that nothing can be lost if I am equal to here in respect of here as the physical, aligning myself to being equal and one to and as life, as the solution of what is best for all is best for self.



I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding what thoughts, emotions and feelings come up within as an energetic reaction, a movement within that is not of still, calm, nothingness,  and I investigate the thought, the imagination, the emotions and feelings, as the reactions as my physical body the accumulation of thoughts as value judgements as survival behavior, I have used to direct myself in self interest creating a consequence of instability that is myself believing a superstition of a more than as mind to be greater than life here, where I am reading my self aggrandizement in the order of survival before life, and within this abdicating my power as myself as life, choosing powerlessness over life, as the only real power to be life is being equal within to the physical world without, as this physical world is the manifestation of life, on which our accepted and allowed projections of more than and less than ride, thus the only choice is to stand equal and one with and as the physical world here, to become equal within to the without, which means every movement of self as life is what is best for all, which means looking here at this physical world as what is real, absolutely, being forgiving in every moment to here the solution to being life.

Eqafe.com - Interviews to understand how we got to where we are, and what we are as life. Many are FREE.
Living Income Guarantee - to begin to get this life in order of equality and oneness with and as the physical as what is real.
Desteni I Process Lite - To begin to realize the emotional storm created through accepted and allowed separation from life into and as limited parts, as ideas, opinions and beliefs, serving a lesser god of profit in self interest only.

No comments:

Post a Comment