Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 321 "Don't Look, Don't Look" back chat

How and when did I begin to separate into the fixation as fear, seeking the good “feeling” of validation, mimicking the adults?
So, in not looking, in the dictate of “ don’t look” I have to question why such thought would even exist. I mean why be this, why be a “not looking” at what is here? This in and of itself is a red flag. Life would not be an action of “don’t look”! Life would be live, look, understand, exist, be.
Thus, when I do not look here, when the voice in and as my mind says, “don’t look” I need to stop and to breath, and to slow myself down and to stand within and as what is physically real, to look at the words present , to realize where the words are of ambiguity, where they lack a defining of what is here as what is best for all, where such words disinform what is actually physically happening with the work of the hands of men, as this is what is real, to be and become self responsible within and as what exists within actions taken and the consequence to and towards the actual physical, to put an end to limited self interest, which is the interest of money moving to a few, to maintain an illusory existence in separation from common sense of the actual sustaining physical world.
This is to become the living word , the equal and one consideration of the actual physical world, and how what we allow and accept has consequences in the physical world.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to listen to a voice, in and as my mind that says, “ don’t look, don’t look”.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as allowing myself to constrict into “ don’t look”

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear being punished, to fear being bullied, and to run from this into and as verifying not being punished through getting attention that validates myself, within and as having the focus and attention from others being one that lacks an action of punishment, where the validation is a “feel good” energetic experience, as I have “won” the absence of punishment through interaction with another, as my parents for example, of having communication that is not of punishment, as blame and spite and name calling and spanking, where the communication is praise, of “light weight” “happy face” conversation, vapid, of verbal diarrhea, this that avoids looking here, realizing what is here as self as life, here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that when and as I allow myself to “not look” I then have accepted the consequence of participating within ignorance of what is best for all as the physical, and within this non-looking to maintain my separation, my survival is a laziness within being equal and one with and as the real actual physical world,
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to within this, drive myself to ensure that I will not be discovered and punished, cast out and ignored through non compliance of entering limited conversations, which I enter to survive, and then become addicted to the praise and friendship in and as energy as the positive feeling where I then seek this attention in self validation, thus making/allowing/justifying the separation from myself as common sense of the actual physical world as myself and how I am here within and as the physical as I include the physical as myself, from a starting point of fearing punishment and an action to ensure that punishment is kept at bay, distant, where what must be realized is that in fearing punishment, an action, a state of being as energy exists, in seeing only punishment and not looking in common sense at what is actually physically here, and within this to not become blame and spite and finger pointing, but to look and to direct self responsibly within and as what is best for all, including the physical, the ecology and the economy being equal and one on earth.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become comfortable within this seeking of praise to “feel good” within and as energy as mind, in separation from looking here, being here, speaking in common sense, within realizing ecology is equal and one to economy, meaning the physical is what is real, as this is life, where this “feel good” is an avoidance tactic in looking at what is common sense, and a reaction to fear of being punished for questioning the limited self interest, ambiguity and disinformation presented within a design of inequality as self interest lacking awareness of the actual sustaining real physical world.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that this is the confusion many children face, where this confusion is an inability to speak up in common sense, of the physical as a vocabulary has not developed, this which is used by the present system to maintain a belief that self interest, as those on the top of the pyramid cannot see anything else but their existence of comfort and believe this to be the way it is, by some illusory belief in a divine right, which is a total disconnect from physical reality, so evident in the state of the earth within the amount of poverty, sexual abuse, starvation and damage to the environment.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become righteous within and as this, which is my self not slowing down and using common sense within and as deconstructing what is unacceptable, which will take the physical action of many, thus the idea of a super hero is an illusion, as we must all stand and be self responsible, which means walking through what self has accepted and allowed as mind as separation from common sense of the substance of life, as what this physical world is one and equal to and as.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to avoid facing my own separations from and as myself as life here, into and as mind, to exist within and as a fear of being shut out, within and as speaking up in common sense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in avoiding here, in fearing to speak up, I allowed myself to become righteous about issues separate from myself with which to be righteous, instead of walking in common sense here, with every breath, all of this a way to justify my own immediate fear of facing the bully in and as the mind, as I had found a comfortable way to keep the bully of “don’t look” at bay.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see, realize and understand that in order to face the systemic allowance of a dis-regard for life, a non-looking at life as the physical, I as myself must realize my own separations from common sense here and the character in validation protection and defense through seeking praise to establish security as ignoring what is here in common sense, to avoid confrontation and discord to and towards what does not make sense, what is of ambiguity and dis-information , to see realize and understand that the crime is to not point out what is in separation from looking in common sense of what is here in totality, this physical world being life.
I commit myself to, when and as i become a sense of fear, as a sense of falling, within and as coming from my solar plexus area, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, to not allow myself to become this sense of falling, of fear, and within this to begin to practice becoming self responsible and self directed within and as common sense, standing before reaction within and as my mind, and without as the voice of fear as separation from common sense, and I look here, practice looking here, taking the words that are presented here, and bring them back into and as being a living word in practical common sense interest within and as what is best for all, here.
I commit myself to walking one step at a time within practicing facing this fear that has a voice that is “ don’t look, don’t look” with a thought that in not looking I will appear to “fit in” with the status quo, which will end, if I continue, with a life not having been lived, as less was the stance taken to ensure survival, instead of self becoming equal and one to and as the living word, this being self living in equal consideration of all life, as life being the value, self living equal and one here without value judgements of more than and less than, and instead looking at what is here in practical common sense, where even the movements and structure of men can be seen realized and understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment