Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 311 Disgust Character Self Commitment Statements

I commit myself to realizing when and as i become an emotion of disgust I have already accepted myself to have failed within and as a belief, and within this, to no longer allow this and to stop and to breath, and to see, realize and understand that I can become equal and one within walking in the shoes of the other and realize accepted limitations and clear up these limitations within making clear what exists within and as common sense of how this present system functions in and as inequality that does not serve the interest of what is the real value, here, which is life where the allowance of life is being the principle of what is best for all, as what is best for all is best for self.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that , within slowing myself down and breathing, I am able to walk in common sense of what is here.

I commit myself to seeing, realizing that failure is a belief in limitation in separation from being one and equal to and as life, here, which is to walk what is best for all, leading to prevention of the existence of stagnant beliefs that are limitations as existing within consciousness, within parts only, thereby creating relative values and this comparison and competition, in separation from being here, as I allow myself to become a movement of bullying one value are more than another, and thus destabilize myself from myself as the presence of life, here.
I commit myself to seeing, realizing and understanding that my sense of disgust is self disgust as I am not allowing myself to exist within common sense of the whole, where the pieces can be brought back to an understanding of how what is here as this system of inequality can be directed within what is best for all as being supporting all life.
I commit myself to seeing realizing and understanding that walking this process takes consistent effort and patience as a reaction of disgust within and as me, has become a habit which will take practice within realigning to walking through accepted and allowed thoughts, words and deeds that seek to blame and spite in protection and defense instead of direct within what is best for all, where i have made beliefs, opinions, and ideas more than a principle of what prevents, as what is best for all, and within this allow the taking of things personally to dominate my behavior and internal conversations, and within this become a battle of personifications, in and as energy, in separation from equality as asound sense of being present here, within and as what is best for all, as this is the only choice that moves and directs within and as being life , here.
I commit myself to breathing, to bringing myself here , in common sense that there is nothing to lose, that failure exists in the mind as consciousness only, as this is myself in separation from becoming equal and one within common sense of what is practical in support of all life here, as it is from this point that direction as life is able to be realized and thus practiced within directing myself here.
I commit myself to realizing within and as every breath that the probem is separation into limited value belief only.
I commit myself to realizing that the solution is to bring myself back to what is real, as this actual physical ground as earth, and to in practical common sense become one and equal to what is here, be it the soil or another person, and/or the present system, to see, realize and understand how what is here exists as how it is moved by the conditions created within a system of inequality, and to investigate this and take what is good and and realize through thought word and deed what is supportive of all life, as what is best for self is best for all.
I commit myself to realizing that the reward is the removal of war, of conflict , of inequality, of negligence accepted and allowed through limited consideration of this earth, this which supports all life.
DIP Lite
Your daily practice of clearing the mind of separation from LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment