Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 422 In Despair I am Unequal to Creation


I can see where wanting something is myself unequal to here. And basing what I am wanting on the past, as what I have learned will enable me to remain within a leveled existence, held in place according to opportunity which is either given or withheld through economics, through money. The economy being unequal to the ecology of the planet.
So, here I am, in thought, with accumulated emotions and feelings supporting this desire, keeping this in place. I fear to let this go because I believe that without this I will lose something. But it is being this that is the loss. It does not allow me to see what is here, myself in what is eternal, which is creation, here. I am the mirage of a pyramid scheme, ideas that define me as I serve survival, which is fearing death, which is a fear of change, which is a separation from creation, which is life, the physical.
I spend so much time trying to structure here that I end up not listening to here, equalizing myself to here. It is a kind of fear of loss through control based on idea. And then when the idea does not match reality, I react, instead of changing with what is here. If I allowed creation to move as me, then I would not be in conflict with the physical, with life, as allowing myself to move with here, as creation , would mean that instead of resisting I would equalize myself to creation and move with and as it, as this is the same as me, the same substance.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to resist here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have ideas about how here should be, not seeing realizing and understanding that I create wants that I then use to validate myself within an idea of what survival is, instead of equalizing myself to the physical world that is creation, as all that exists must be creation, thus a real  heaven is being equal to creation, where there would be no division as this would be a punishment, and creation would share and communicate in totality because this would be the fun, the joy, I mean that is just common sense.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand that the only way to structurally manifest something is to build it, to become it, which means being here in awareness of physical reality, instead of as an idea about what is here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear stepping out of my mind and letting go of ideas of survival that have no direct focus to actual reality.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear losing control of here, not seeing realizing and understanding that fear of losing control means that I am in separation from here, as I can only move as the physical substance of life here.
Within this I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to worry about the state of being in my children as I see them beginning to become adults themselves worried about their survival having been taught values that are serving a system that is in itself a separation from understanding that the physical world is the substance of life in creation.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel responsible for the state of being for my children,  where all I can do is walk in common sense of physical reality and systemic manifested separation from physical reality, to remain constant and absolutely directive within a principle of what is best for all.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see that this worry is an act of desperation as myself wanting to “ fix” what is here, control what is here, instead of standing as a constant directive of what is best for all here, as this is being a model in respect of physical reality as being practical and equal to myself, as this is creation, thus it is to stand equal to my mind as limited values and to bring this back into practical common sense of physical reality.

When and as I have a thought that I have failed, I stop and I breath and I see, realize and understand that this is a past of inequality within,  direction within limited values as what I accepted and allowed to be more than physical reality, and I stop and I breath, and I bring myself here, to direct myself within the principle of what is best for all, of what practically makes sense here.

When and as I have a thought that physical change is moving too slowly, I stop and I breath and i see, realize and understand that I am rushing within reality and thus allowing myself to be an idea as a want,  instead of  sensing being here.





When and as I feel responsible for here, I stop and I breath,  and I see, realize and understand that I am creating a point of belief that interacting here is tedious and difficult  as I focus on being a point of responsibility for another which I cannot be, as all i can be is here directing within and as what is best for all, directly here with physicality as this is creation manifest.

When and as I find myself feeling responsible for my children, for here, i stop and I breath and I  slow myself down to see realize and understand that the only responsibility is  to what is best for all as practical physical reality, here.

When and as I find myself beginning to despair, I stop and I breath, and I see, realize and understand what has been accepted and allowed as a separation from physical reality as  limited values made bigger than life, within and as myself, and thus taught to my children, a system that has been going on for generations causing a lack of equality and thus awareness with physical existence as an inner existence has become bigger than the outer physical world, this gift of life, which I accepted and allowed not seeing realizing and understanding that despite consequences that have manifested because of this inequality, this separation, all that i can do is remain here, in common sense, as despair will not be the act of equality and oneness with and as life, here.

When and as I find myself in despair, believing that admitting to my separation has some meaning within being forgiving, I stop and I breath, and I slow myself down, and I direct myself here, equalizing myself to practical physical reality,as this is the only choice to change that inequality leading to despair, that point of inequality to the gift of life that is the physical.

When and as I find myself rushing, I see realize and understand that I am acting in desperation, and am as this, in separation from life, from being equal and one to physical reality, to common sense, as I focus on an idea of a less than instead of directing here within and as what is best for all, as what allows one to give as one would like to receive, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment