Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 360 Self forgiveness cont. Lesser self.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear the movement of life here, to fear standing up an facing limitation
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become knowledge and information only, forgetting to realize practical application using the directive of what is best for all, enjoying here, equal and one, having no expectation as I can only remain here in one breath at a time.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate from here from the physical here from making, allowing, the mind as idea, belief and opinion to become bigger than life here than the physical here.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to constrict in my back and into my legs
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I am less than, to feel that I am incapable, to believe that I am a limitation to feel that I cannot use words, to have thoughts that there is an end and then it is over.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to have distractive thoughts such as wanting to go and get a cup of coffee, to go and watch a TV show
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand moving myself here
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be moved through coercion. to become intimidated/intimate with an ideological polarity using opposition as either/or as the only choice of which I must accept where I must stop and breath, and slow down and bring back to self as life in common sense, to realize that such cannot direct me unless I accept and allow this, of which a fear within and as me, of loss is an underlying threat I allow as fear and within this to stop and see the supposed choice as illusion, and thus not a choice as there is only one choice and that is what is best for all of which is what is best for myself thus the answer is always right here in front of me as me as life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to become nervous to have expectations of outcome
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to not see realize and understand how much I project into expectations in the form of imagining the future
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to imagine an outcome to play out scenarios in and as my mind within an undertone of expectation towards an idea of success, not seeing realizing and understanding that I am creating a script to follow based on ideas and not standing equal and one with what is here, even when there is separation into and as idea in and as the survival suit of another where all that can be as the words that I am in response to here, as a human moving as mind in slow motion clinging to ideas, beliefs and opinions, stagnant and thus in separation from the space of here as the physical as the substance of life that supports all that is here as what is real.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that becoming a lesser self as this act of projection in and as desire, want and need, based on a morality of culture, class, nationality, as being directed by comparison via such limited but not necessarily all “ bad”, where this allowing of judgement as good and or bad determined by selective dictates as the limited bubble of personifications as collections of manifested and accepted ideologies as self maintenance to present myself and place myself on a ladder of access to what has been allowed to determine life, as money, and to have allowed myself to chase this as life instead of placing myself on this earth as this ground on which I stand here as life, be there a god after this or not, what is here is what is supporting me, thus the ideas, beliefs and opinions as more-thans and less-thans are extremely limited and thus separate myself from what is all soooo real, as the actual physical world, as earth as the trees and the plants and the animals and the water and and and all the way to the micro-nutrients in the soil.
I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to see, realize and understand that the process of consciousness as mind is a play out in imagination of building a survival suit, where if this suit does not provide as in conquering/con cure with the system of inequality I face death of myself physically this that started with myself fearing to lose an idea of myself inwardly, thus this suit is ideology as belief of what is needed to access money within the game of division into more than and less than which is each self as man not accepting here as self as life as moving with the actual physical world communicating with what is here as how the physical functions in form, the nature of which is revealed in the very form as the shape of the sound of the form as the physical, whereas my survival suit answers to the systemic hierarchy placed on earth by man displacing an inherent organizational capacity of men, into a system that represents an abdication of self as life here choosing an idea of self as being more, not wanting to then align self to here, which is a separation and thus an ignorance of life, of looking at how self is formed from as this that is equal in all that is physically here is of same starting point as being from nothing to form, to expression, and as this there is nothing that can be lost as it is the expression of self as life that is the value, and this system of hierarchy that uses money to maintain this is the outward manifestation of an inward forgetfulness of starting point of self from nothing to something where “ something “ is expression in and as life, this being the value and the flow, where alignment with such would mean an end to the limited stagnant behaviors of separation that one need only open a newspaper to read, to see, to realize that what exists on earth is a system of inequality that has created a suppression of life, this that it is time to put an end to to clean up this world, to get this world in order, functioning as it was meant to function as the gift of life that it is, which can be done by men through standing up and removing the idol of corporation, the golden cow, the false survival suit through changing the tool of money that built this false god into Equal Money, to give as one would like to receive and equalize self to and as life as what self is as this corporation confuses with a forked tongue, using truths coupled into a form that is acting in self interest and thus is in separation as it believes itself to be a one organizing hand which is to say this is lacking a detailed look at physical reality with common sense, as the actions of such corporations disregard life and make judgements that collateral damage of life is necessary when this is an ignorance and a separation into relatives of judgement as a more than- the spoke in the wheel- removed from absolute awareness of what is here as the very substance of what is the composition of here as life, that which is same in all, where since this is same, this substance can be developed in each one to allow each one each hand, each hoof, each claw, each tongue, each tail, each scale, each fin, each cell to be the expression of itself as life as the form of itself being the expression of itself and thus working with the physical in self responsibility as life, as all disconnect from this is separation causing limitation and when made authoritative, the voice of limitation and thus the cause of destruction, the manifestation of ignorance with consequence of abuse to life, of which is what exists on earth, for which we are all to blame. period. unacceptable. a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment